Problems hooking up new dvd player to tv thru satillite box

Username: Cutepoison

Oshawa ontario canada, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1
Hi, im new here and having problems..okay first of all im not smart when it comes to connecting equipment to my tv..secondly even with a manual i have been working so hard im too tired to allow the information to sink in..pls..someone help..thanking you

problem is in my computer room i have a small tv, a GE product and its not new, then i have a satilitte box for the tv. today i bought a citizen c508DVD-blk..it came with the connecting cords..i cannot seen to get the dvd player to work..i have the connectors red white and yellow, but am confused as to what goes where, i tried looking on the site, nothing..im at a loss..i know its something very simple, but im way too tired to take another stab at it..my tv does not have any extra outputs but for cable so i assume i can directly put the tv thru the cable box to the dvd player..or no..please anyone...i would really appreciate it..thanks

Username: Afishingfool2001

Fond du Lac, Wi US

Post Number: 2
I am trying to hook up my dvd to my system.I have an amp and a dish reciever.When I play a dvd,all I get is audio no picture.I am not really good at these things.Please help

Username: Bisan

Post Number: 1
You shouldn't buy anything from Citizen. I just bought the same model Citizen DVD player today and it ate my DVD. It didn't even give me a chance to watch the DVD. It ate it right away. This is the 3rd and LAST product I'll ever buy from them. It seems that every product I bought from them is broken at soon as I get it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us