AOC Envision L32W461 quesions...

Username: Ck32

Post Number: 8
I have had my AOC Envision L32W461 32" LCD for about a year now. It has been a great cheap way to get into the HDTV world. A few months ago however it started acting up. When i go to turn it on after it has been off for a little while, i have to hit the power button twice. I am not sure as to why it would do this.Also the tv speakers make a humming noise. It is not as noticable at normal volumes but at low volume it can be very noticable. If anybody has any suggestion or ways to fix these problems it would be a great hel. Thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Cyfairslam

Houston, Texas USA

Post Number: 12
My Envision L32W461 does the same as yours during startup. It did it from the first day I owned the TV. I bought it from Newegg and some of the people that stated their reviews also had the same problem.

It is obviously a design flaw. Other than the power on problems it has been a good TV up to now.

I don't have any sound issues though.

Bronze Member
Username: Ck32

Indiana

Post Number: 12
Mine didn't have the power on issue until a couple weeks after I bought it. i bought mine from tiger direct and it has been a wonderful tv. The sound issue isn't that big of a problem as it can only be heard at a volume of 3 or lower, and if everything else is silent. If you don't miind me asking, what do you have your audio and video settings at? I have been wondering if mine are in the ball park of being right. Thanks in advance.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us