Gateway's new 46'' Plasma TV

Mike Wadsworth
I am just posting a little note to brag about my new TV. I just recieved Gateway's new 46'' Plasma TV. This thing is awesome. the resolution is crisp and the picture clear as day. I have been researching Plasmas for about 3 months now and this is definately the best price point I have found out there. While searching the Gateway site I chatted in with an esales advisor by the name of Jack, after talking with him for an hour I thought he made the TV! He knew everything about the TV as well as how many total screws it had in it! :} After chatting with him he made my decision very simple and I am now enjoying my new TV. I highly recommend this product to those who are looking for a very good deal. I would definately get ahold of Jack at Gateway. I dont often give out complimets but he is by far the best I have talked to! He can be reached via email at www.jack.mcdowell@gateway.com or you can reach him via phone at 800-846-2036 ext 56675. I definately would talk with him before purchasing this TV. Well that is all. Friends just started!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us