Panasonic tv problem........

Username: Phoenix708

Post Number: 1
Hey all,
This is the best section I could find to put this in. Have any of you had a rear projection tv gun go out of align? I had a dvd player go bad, and rolled the tv out to check how I had it wired up. I hooked up the new player and for some reason my green gun is completely out of whack. It is not just the dvd player, even the onscreen menus are messed up. It is a Panasonic 54?inch set and have NEVER had any problems. It is about 4 years old. The green convergence is messed up at the upper left, right, and middle bottom. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Post Number: 2
Hey all,
This is the best section I could find to put this in. Have any of you had a rear projection tv gun go out of align? I had a dvd player go bad, and rolled the tv out to check how I had it wired up. I hooked up the new player and for some reason my green gun is completely out of whack. It is not just the dvd player, even the onscreen menus are messed up. It is a Panasonic 54?inch set and have NEVER had any problems. It is about 4 years old. The green convergence is messed up at the upper left, right, and middle bottom. Any help is greatly appreciated.Upload
Upload
Upload

Post Number: 3
Another question...Is there a way to deqauss thiss tv? It almost looks like when a magnet gets to close to a crt. It is bowed at the bottom.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us