Silver Member
Username: Aafl_dragon

Post Number: 199
Fahad I told you but try what samehafram said

Bronze Member
Username: Halo

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 27
For latest dish/bev keys and converting files/insrtuctions for 2500 to 2700 visit www.dish-keys.blogspot.com

Silver Member

Post Number: 201
samehafram Sure anytime.

Username: Bosnialfa

Post Number: 10
lilhelpa
Thanks for response,I bought this receiver 3 mnths ago and never had a problem with it,a week ago was killed and I didn't do anything just put the newest keys in it.All the channels came back except PPV.

Silver Member

Post Number: 202
Afi go here register and everything you need is right here for your viewsat platinum.

[link removed]

And make sure you have the newest bin on it!

Bronze Member
Username: Jigga19

Post Number: 77
does bev have new keys??/

Silver Member

Post Number: 203
These right the newest keys so far haven't changed.

B3V 0901:

00: 59 98 07 83 BE 02 78 4D 75 1B D5 71 B9 E3 DA 0F

01: E4 BD 67 60 F0 44 88 A2 CE FE AC 92 B6 4A 68 33 (active)

Bronze Member
Username: Bosnialfa

Post Number: 11
lilhelpa
What is the newest bin,just so I know?
Thanks for help

Bronze Member

Post Number: 78
because my canadian channels are not working.. are there new bev keys??

Silver Member

Post Number: 204
Afi newest bin is Platinum file DBPSW-071024P

Rohail malik no there isn't sorry.

Hey guys I have to go but if there is anything you need help with write it here and I'll get bac to you later.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 79
thanks alot lilhelpa for the keys and the help before. everything is working now.. lets hope it dont get messed up again. thanx alot for your help...

Bronze Member
Username: Bubbus

Post Number: 13
Someone help, I have converted FLU to Pansat 2700, now it's asking for Antena Setup, what should I select in Antena setup for DN channels

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 4307
Once a Pansat 2500A or its clone or FLU gets converted, it stays converted. New BINs are loaded on top of the last one. When loading the new BIN, you turn the receiver on, wait for B to appear and then immediately click on Write

Always use BL updater 1.4

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
Thanks God, Nalin, you are in, I need your help

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
MY FLU IS NOW, PANSAT 2700, I NEED TO KNOW, HOW TO DO ANTENNA SETUP AND WHAT BIN FILE TO LOAD AND FROM WHICH SITE, I CAN DOWNLOAD IT, I LOADED B75 AND 208 TO CONVERT IT

Username: Desiinfluence

Canton, Michigan America

Post Number: 7
samehafram........thanks alot dude...i will try using that...but wud it resolve my problem...??

Bronze Member
Username: Ameen

Post Number: 39
I have xtreme view sat 2000, i downloaded this file DBPSW-071024X. It was working well 2 days ago and today there is no signal nothing is working. I uploaded the file one more time without any hope. any idea what went wrong? Any suggestions ??????

Username: Zstar

Post Number: 2
please help with my panat 3500 first time download bin 80 ihave old bin 70 i did every thing as you mentioned before but still can't download do you think i have to do somthing with my computer or my pansat before i do download.

Bronze Member
Username: Stormyone072

Near london, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 24
Hey Nalin,

where would one find the BL uploader 1.4 and other files for conversion of pansat 2500 to 2700?

Bronze Member
Username: Tausif

Post Number: 24
Hello folks,
I have Pansat 2700A. and I am trying to load BIN file by using "GTMRom Loader v27.02". The problem I'm having is that when I click download button nothing seems to happen. The status bar just sits there with 0% complete. I bought new serial port cable just in case. It is quite frustating. I don't know what else to do. Can somebody help me? Thanks

Username: Eddym

Post Number: 3
Tausif Khan,

If your loader can't connect to your box, try this:
- Turn your box "off".
- Start the loader program.
- Set up your COM port, model (if required) and BIN file.
- Turn "on" your box and as soon as you see letter "b", click on "download" or whatever you use to write the BIN file.

NOTE: Don't let the box boot all the way. Some boxes seem to "lock" the RS232 port once "ON" or a channel number is showing.

If this doesn't work with your loader program, try a different loader.

Username: Ariza700

Markham, On Canada

Folks,
Anybody has any idea regarding Ariza 700 ? is it working ? Some folks advised to try older bin 293 but this not working for me.
Any advise will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks for co-operation

Bronze Member
Username: Zork_99

GTA

Post Number: 74
The solution to my Ariza 700 problems was to replace it with a Viewsat Ultra...Don't waste any more time or energy on the crappy, freezing, re-booting 700.

Username: Esdmiguel

does anybody know how to fix the PPV yet??? Please let me know...Thank You!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
Anybody know where to find the BL Uploader 1.4 and the files for pansat 2500 coversion to 2700?

toooo many places to look

Thanks

Username: Leafs

visit www.ftasolutions.blogspot.com for the latest keys...

Bronze Member
Username: Tausif

Post Number: 25
Thanks Eddymk.I click download when the display pannel shows hiphen mark like "_". Is there any other download programe for Pansat 200A?

Gold Member

Post Number: 4309
Bl Updater 1.4 is available at most sites under the Pansat thread.
In any case, anybody doing a 2500 to 2700 conversion, should be able to revert to old status.
2700 to 2500 via serial port.zip
file has everything to revert and restart the conversion if you want to.
The BL updater 1.4 is included in this zipped file.
All files have to be unzipped before use.

As I am writing this, all of 110W and 61.5W is working well under jvvh 218.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 40
NALIN,
I have xtreme view sat 2000, i downloaded this file DBPSW-071024X. It was working well 2 days ago and today there is no signal nothing is working. I did what you told me to do the default factory thing, nothing happened but I lost the channels, not only no signal but no channels and then uploaded the file one more time without any hope. any idea what went wrong? Any suggestions ?????? please help!

Gold Member

Post Number: 4310
Tausif Khan

"I have Pansat 2700A. .... I bought new serial port cable just in case. "
If you have a Pansat 2700A/E - the genuine thing, it uses a null modem cable. Some clones might use a straight cable. The converted boxes use a straight cable.
Buy a M/F straight/null converter. Then you can use the current cable directly or in series with the converter - one way or the other you will have eliminated the cable problem.
I trust you already know to use the unzipped files.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4311
shaheen : Reload an older or factory BIN and then the latest one again

Bronze Member

Post Number: 41
NALIN,

I will try and let you know in few.
is the latest give dish 0106 as well because someone told me that is not correct and still at dish 0001 and 0101?

Bronze Member
Username: Sjain80

Post Number: 62
ok quick question to everyone.. I converted my fortec to pansat for the first time today.. it converted ok and took the original file with the cable that I use for fortec.. but now it's not taking the new file.. am I doing something wrong..it is giving connection error and I have checked everything.. should I be using the cable that I use for viewsat.. plz help.. thanks for your knowledge..

Username: Stlaurent

KEYS FOR DISHNETWORK PLZZZZZZZZZZ

PLZZZZZZZZZ

NEW KEYS FOR DISHNETWORK GUYS

Post Number: 4
smile.gif" border=0>

Gold Member

Post Number: 4312
bubbus :
I had posted the following forsomebody else elsewhere. It might help you.

"There is no parental control"
CAS and Parental control do not work till you have one sat scanned. The reasoning is: If you have nothing scanned there is no need for Parental control or keys!!!
Scan at least one sat to use this.

"there is no 61.5." Ignore. the three numbers that appear (Echo 119, Echo 110 and Nimiq 91W). Go into each one of these three andconnect to the 1,2 or 3 connections you have in your real physical DisEqC switch. You will see goo signal strength and that is your connection established. Then do a blind scan for each. You can then go in and rename these names to the real names

Bronze Member

Post Number: 63
I got it to work..I just recheck everything.. closed all the files.. downloaded a new file and restarted frest.. I was able to download the new pansat 218 file.. I will try to set it up later on....thanks everyone..I was getting frustrating..I also tried what has been posted here about start downloading as soon as you see b show up on your receiver.. worked...

Post Number: 5
new keyssssssssssssssssssss for dishnetwork

Gold Member

Post Number: 4313
If you are converting from Pansat 2500A, or Pansat 2500A clone or Fortec Ultra
to Pansat 2700, then for the loading software, use

BL Updater 1.4
BL Updater 1.4
BL Updater 1.4

Username: Eddym

shawn,

I did the same conversion and ran into the same problem. This is what worked for me:

- Turn your box "off".
- Start the loader program.
- Set up your COM port, model (if required) and BIN file.
- Turn "on" your box and as soon as you see letter "b", click on "download" or whatever you use to write the BIN file.

NOTE: Don't let the box boot all the way. Some boxes seem to "lock" the RS232 port once "ON" or a channel number is showing.

Username: Casgzz

ok i have pansat 2700a and i tried uploading the bin 128 and it did all the 0% to 100% but i dont see DN 0106, where can I get a bin that actually works and what do it put on gtmrom loader, app or boot? thx

Bronze Member
Username: Aksaa

CAN SOMEONE PLZ TELL ME WHERE TO GO TO GET STEPS TO DOWNLOAD BIN AND ANY CONVERSIONS FOR RECEIVER = dvb 4000 pro

Username: Jimsxn

Best HD receiver for money for Dish Network?

Username: Sydfahim

Post Number: 8
hi AV, Lk, Nalin
I converted FU to pansat2700 following your link
(thank you) now BVu working well but DN International channels gone
do you have a solution (would you provide me with links like before because I do not understand the terms used in this forum

Username: Casgzz

Post Number: 6
nevermind i tried again with a bugless 128 and worked, thx

Bronze Member
Username: Olivia

Post Number: 12
I'am having a lot of problems with my receiver and I was wondering if someone would help me please. I have a fortec ultra but I do not no if it was converted already this was the program that is on it x-85bl api:2.89ta_eu, boot ver.6.1 in order to get it going what do I need to do I haven't done this before so please someone take a little time and help me.my e-mail is oliviasilva@msn.com

Bronze Member

I don't know where to look I'am new at this so someone help pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.I'am lost when it cames to this
THANK_YOU

Bronze Member

It would be very nice if some one could take a couple of minutes and send me an e-mail with these programs I woul really thank-you for that.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 64
Cs--where did you get your file from now.. I am having same problem.I downloaded the new file and scanned for satellite, got the list but all channels are scramble....plz tell me where you downloading your file from..I got mine from total*fta.com

Gold Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 1176
syd,

There was an ECM on DN 4-5 days ago. Download the latest bin from JVVH and enjoy DN.

Bronze Member
Username: Halo

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 28
For latest dish/ Bev keys and converting info/files for 2500 - 2700 visit www.dish-keys.blogspot.com

Bronze Member
Username: Jjari

hi all
i converted my pansat 2500 (clone) to pannsat 2700 and i don't find the satelitte "T 5/ku"
plz can u help me.
JJ
}}}}}}}}}

Gold Member

Post Number: 4320
jjar jjari : I will post once more.
It does not matter what the names are. IF you are pointing to T 5/ku then you will get it once you get your diseqc setting to the correct port for it. You can do a scan and rename.

Username: Blazinflames

hii

i have viewsat ultra and i put the newest bin and like my english channel work but indian channel arent working can anyone help me

Bronze Member

thx Nalin Nyda
but i forgot the parameters for T 5/ku. Do u know them ?
JJ

Bronze Member
Username: Dlgarcia

Post Number: 20
I am very new at this, and I dont know the steps necesary to download new keys or program. How can I download it, what do I need for the download, plz someone help!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
I have just converted a pansat2500 to 2700, and it worked with the 208 bin. I then upload 218 and it seems like the remote no longer works, it comes up normal, wanting me to select English. But I can't do anything, I can not select or exit.

Anyone know what could be wrong?

I used the bin X-87BL_071023_B75_218_api_1

Bronze Member

Post Number: 80
hi i just wanted to ask if it was only me or are the indian channels getting stuck and scrammble chanel shows with new jvvh 218... if anyone had this problem and fixed it can you let me know how to fix it..

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 1472
stormy, I am not sure, but I dont think u can out a genuine pansat bin on that box. I think u have to use the jwh218 file. also, u may have a stb button on the remote to control the box.

hellooo can someone please HELP me my friend viewsat ultra indian channel are working with the newest bin but MY VIEWSAT ULTRA has the newest bin also but the INDIAN CHANNEL DONT WORK can someone please help me

Gold Member

Post Number: 4321
Stormyone072 : Instructions and advice has been posted so many times not tomix BINs and you had to go and do just that.

Genuine Pansat 2700: Use genuine BL 218 or use clone safe Tivo or Vortex BIN

Clone Pansat 2700: DO NOT use genuine 2700 BINs. Use only clone safe Tivo or Vortex BIN

Converted Pansat 2700 (from2500 or clone 2500 or FLU). DO NOT USE GENUINE 218 OR THE CLONE BINS.
Use only jvvh BINs.

Now go and search or a zipped file which has everything you need for converting your receiver back to a Pansat 2500 clone. It is called
2700 to 2500 via serial port.zip
after converting back follow the full procedure RELIGIOUSLY to convert your clone 2500 to 2700.
The instructions are there in plenty at most sites and you should read them.

CAn any one please HELP ME IM REALLY BOARD WITHOUT MY INDIAN CHANNEL

my friend viewsat ultra indian channel are working with the newest bin but MY VIEWSAT ULTRA has the newest bin also but the INDIAN CHANNEL DONT WORK can someone please help me

Bronze Member

Post Number: 81
nalin can you answer my question if you can please.. i just wanted to ask if it was only me or are the indian channels getting stuck and scrammble chanel shows with new jvvh 218... if anyone had this problem and fixed it can you let me know how to fix it..

Username: Mubi

Post Number: 1
Need help with coolsat6000

When I power it on, I see the ---- lines and then I see sometimes 5 or 7 or it keep changes but nothing comes on the screen. I cannot change the channed up or down. I powered down, unplugged it what I ever I could but it seems stuck.

I tried to reflash and I could not re-flash it either. When I launch the execitable it says, connect the receiver to the computer or it will say incompatable ...

Does anyonw know what is going on.

This happend when I tried to blind scan a few S A T S.

Thanks in advance,
Mubi

Bronze Member

hi all
i converted my pansat 2500 (clone) to pannsat 2700 and i don't find the satelitte "T 5/ku"
plz can u help me.
JJ

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
I went back to 208 then forward with a different 218 and everythings workin, as suggested above by lilhelpa (Thanks lilhelpa)

Thanks for respondin Nalin and dantetn

Bronze Member

Post Number: 82
i just wanted to ask if it was only me or are the indian channels getting stuck and scrammble chanel shows with new jvvh 218... if anyone had this problem and fixed it can you let me know how to fix it..anyone

Gold Member

Post Number: 1483
stormy, if u didnt use the jwh bin, ur reciever will die soon.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4322
Rohail: For an hour this afternoon, all the Echo 110W channells were gone and mysteriously they came back. The Echo 61.5 Indian and internationals have been OK all along. Twice during the evening, there was a pause for ??new keys for about 1 minute on ZeeTV and then everything was fine.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1484
on 110? huh???
not here they didnt...

Bronze Member
Username: Kamranca

Post Number: 64
Hi Nalin,

I have Pansat 2700 Clone receiver now..
Is any bin file for this..

And please let me know the exact BIN FILE name,download,location or URL and which loader should i use for this receiver.

Thanks a lot.

Silver Member

Post Number: 205
kamran The new bin an the clone loader is here

Clone 2700: [link removed]

Just need to register then go to this link and download.

Bronze Member
Username: Usha

United States

Hi,Nalin Nyda, i have not posted message in a while but i need your help like everyone esle,is there a new bin for fortec star lifetime classic available,please let me know. Your help is very much appreciated.

Silver Member

Post Number: 206
usha patel Go here and register and download it.

[link removed]

Bronze Member

Post Number: 65
Lilhelpa,

This link is not working...

([link removed] )

please do me a favour can you give me another link..

Thanks a lot

Silver Member

Post Number: 207
Go here

[link removed]

Username: Jinnspeed

CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP. I have Coolsa* 4000 pro. I am using it from last three years. But every time when i put new bin file in it, the receiver is getting slower and slower. Now after placing the new bin when i change the channel it takes long time to change the channel. Also when i change the channel the signal goes to zero and then it takes 2-3 seconds and then it get back to full strength. So overall now with new bin it takes 5-6 seconds to change the channel.

I really appreciate if anyone can guide me in write direction. Your cooperation is highly appreciated. Thanks.

Username: Liala_khan

hi nalin .. im tryed to down load a bin file in my reciver x-87bl_071023_b75_218_api_1 .& im still getting scrambeld channel..is this bin file right??plz answer back

Bronze Member
Username: Sarahk

Thunder Bay, Ontario Canada

Hi does anyone know if the fortec lifetime ultra has a new bin?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 66
Thanks a lot lilhelpa

Bronze Member
Username: Sarahk

Thunder Bay, Ontario Canada

I have X-85BL currently

hi nalin?wen i download a bin file to my reciver do let it on during that time or offf???..cuz i downloaded a file...& its giveing me scrambled channels

Silver Member

Post Number: 208
Check out these sites for New BIN FILES!!!!

[link removed]

http://www.totalfta.com

http://www.future-fta.info/forum/index.php

Username: Morena_c

hy, i have being trying to download a file 218, but doent work.can anyone help me?

hi gorii.. long time no see wer the heck wer u

Username: Zia

hi liala jii kya haal hai

Bronze Member

hey liala where r u i have some problem in my pansat 2500 plz help me i can't see any desi channels so u no how to fix that?

hi zia jii.u have to convert ur 2500 to 2700a

zia jii.. ill give u a site to download a whole kit for ur pansat ok.convert it to 2700a..bin file218

Bronze Member

but i don't have 2700 i have 2500 how to convert it to 2700? pls let me know lilala jiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Username: Gagan

Post Number: 6
hii cant figure out wah binn tooo use :S plzz helppppp

Username: Gagan

ANYONEE NOE THE PROGRAMM FOR skyview RX-600?????? plzzzz post backk nd helpp i need the bin # forr thisss

Username: Marca835

Post Number: 9
Hi
please help my buzz S2010f regular jump.
Someone told me i have to download factory bin nov,15,2005 and after that rest factory, and download bin oct,26, 2007.
but i have same problem when i download factory bin.
please help help me
thank you very much

Gold Member

Post Number: 4323
usha patel: The only thing you can do with a Fortec Lifetime classic is to watch "local" channels. You will get quite a few including NBC, ABC, PBS (with BBC news), some movies, some reruns of Steinfeld, Ophrah, etc. You will NOT get PPV, some special sports, most of the Indo-pakistani channels, etc.

So it would be good to put it in the children's playroom and let them watch some kids' programs or put it in the bedroom to watch some news.
For your main viewing, I suggest you get
Captiveworks 600 Premium (about $100) or better
Sonicview 4000/Viewsat Ultra (about $170-180) with USB input.
All these three receivers have good support and hopefully they will last 12-18 months.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4324
Genuine Pansat 2700:
Use genuine BL 218 or use clone safe Tivo or Vortex BIN

Clone Pansat 2700:
DO NOT use genuine 2700 BINs.
Use only clone safe Tivo or Vortex BIN

Converted Pansat 2700 (from 2500 or clone 2500 or FLU).
DO NOT USE GENUINE 218 OR THE CLONE BINS.
Use only jvvh BINs.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4325
Owners of Pansat 2500A, Pansat 2500 clones and FLU owners.

For whatever extra life you can get out of your receivers, you are better off converting them to 2700. A guy by the pseudoname jvvh has put out instructions and BINs, etc. You should follow the instructions closely, except that you should use only BL update 1.4, and his last suggestion is to start the conversion with 208 BIN and not 205 BIN as previously suggested by him.

The latest BIN is jvvh 218. So after upgrading to 2700 you should install jvvh 218 BIN. It is not perfect, and you will get glitches, and occasional reboots. But on the whole, it is better to have the conversion than not and you are likely to get more support.

For those who want to call it quits with the old receivers,please read my post above addressed to Usha.

Username: Marca835

Hi Nalin nyda
please help my buzz S2010f regular jump.
Someone told me i have to download factory bin nov,15,2005 and after that rest factory, and download bin oct,26, 2007.
but i have same problem when i download factory bin.
please help help me
thank you very much

Gold Member

Post Number: 4326
Fon BINs and files and instructions, go to

[link removed]
[link removed]
http://www.totalfta.com
http://www.future-fta.info
http://www.al7bar*tk
« Previous Thread Next Thread »