Hey Nalin,

Can you help me please?

Bronze Member
Username: Kamranca

Post Number: 62
Hi Nalin,

I have Pansat 2700 Clone receiver now..
Is any bin file for this..

And please let me know the exact BIN FILE name,download,location or URL and which loader should i use for this receiver.

Thanks a lot.

Username: Oldcomputer

Post Number: 2
Just tried to convert 2500 to 2700. Wrote j27 bin fine, but never rebooted. After 5 minutes, I turned off unit and turned back on. Nothing, no lights, no blinks, nothing. What have I messed up and how do I fix it?

THanks in advance for the help.

Bronze Member
Username: Stormyone072

Near london, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 23
do you have to convert a 2500 to a 2700 for a pansat to get all chanels back?

Bronze Member
Username: Atul_shah

Post Number: 27
ROHAIL MALIK I HAVE 2 DISHES

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
Rohail Malik !! I have 2 dishes

Username: Sharaz

Post Number: 6
Thanks a lot Nalin, please let me know when Cool SAT 4000 clone safe BIN out.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
i tried to download the latest bin to my pansat 2700A and after that nothing works. Even i dont see any channel nos except the small light which goes from one end to another ?? what coudl be the problem ??

Username: Yumna18

Post Number: 9
Did anyone figured it out for ariza 700?...How long do we have to waitttttttttttt?????????????????

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
NEED HELP!!

CAN SOME ME POINT ME TO THE LOADER AND LATEST FILES FOR ACE 2700.
============================================
i tried to download the latest bin to my pansat 2700A and after that nothing works. Even i dont see any channel nos except the small light which goes from one end to another ?? what coudl be the problem ??

Bronze Member
Username: Maro

Post Number: 53
hey atul do you convert your 2700 i mean it was a pansat 2500a and then you converted to a pansat 2700a/e?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 54
answer me if you want me to help you

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
NEED HELP!!

CAN SOME ME POINT ME TO THE LOADER AND LATEST FILES FOR ACE 2700.
============================================

Bronze Member

Post Number: 55
hey atul do you convert your 2700 i mean it was a pansat 2500a and then you converted to a pansat 2700a/e?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
MARAWAN !! NO I DID NOT CONVERT ANYTHING MY RECEIVER IS ACE 2700, Infact I downloaded the following LATEST BIN FILE 218v1 TiVo with Pansat C - Loader 27.02

PLESE HELP.......

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
MARAWAN !!! NO I DID NOT CONVERTED TO ANYTHING MY RECEIVER IS ACE 2700

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
MARAWAN! RIGHT NOW I AM RE-DOWNLOADING THE SAME FILE AGAIN TO SEE IF IT CAN WORK. ITS ABOUT 60% COMPLETE..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
MARAWAN.. R U THERE??

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
MARAWAN! its completed but its the same issue the small light which goes from one end to another

Username: Puji

Post Number: 1
where can i download b75 for pansat 2700a????
pls help

Username: Jminstructor

Can anyone tell me which bin file I need for a Pansat 2500 clone and how I go about installing it? Also, is there anyway to get my Pantec V1 receiver to work with Tivo?
Greatly appreciate any information anyone can provide.

Username: Jinnspeed

Post Number: 3
Hello Everyone. I have quick question. I have Coolsa* 4000 pro. I am using it from last three years. But every time when i put new bin file in it, the receiver is getting slower and slower. Now after placing the new bin when i change the channel it takes long time to change the channel. Also when i change the channel the sugnal goes to zero and then it takes 2-3 seconds and then it get back to full strength. So overall now with new bin it takes 5-6 seconds to change the channel.

I really appreciate if anyone can guide me in write direction. Your cooperation is highly appreciated. Thanks.

Username: Devang1987

Hi guys, thanks a lot for your continued support.

Using AV's guide, I have successfully converted my FLU to 2700 and loaded the latest 218 bin. But I noticed that 4-5 channels (my family watches Indian channels) are missing, such as Zee and Zee Cinema. These channels were available in FLU. Is it because of the conversion? Thanks,

Bronze Member
Username: Naegid

Vancouver, B.c. Canada

Post Number: 30
what happened to the new key issue fak whats up!

Username: Jjari

hi all
i converted my pansat clone 2500 to 2700 and i lost all satellite config (Dish, and BEV) , can some one give me the setup of those satellite
thx
JJARI

Bronze Member

Vancouver, B.c. Canada

Post Number: 31
give us some keys please!
Rangers.png

Bronze Member

Vancouver, B.c. Canada

Post Number: 32
kmon lk lets have some keys bra!

Post Number: 10
hi all
i converted my pansat clone 2500 to 2700 and i lost all satellite config (Dish, and BEV) , can some one give me the setup of those satellite
thx
JJARI

Username: Frialbayati

Please, I need help, I have pansat 2700A and I did upload the new bin but still I didn't get the channels back. I only got the local channels but not the international ones? can someone lead me to the right direction plzzz!!!!

Username: Eddym

I just converted my Fortec Star Lifetime Ultra (FLU) box to Pansat 2700 using AV's instructions. The conversion went fine. The "b75_m.bin" boot file and the "jvvh_208_1.bin" flash bin file installed correctly.

PROBLEM: Now, I am trying to load the new bin "jvvh_218_pT.bin", but my "FortecSTARSTB" loader can not connect to my box through my COM1 port anymore. I also tried "Blacklist Updater V1.4" with the same result. It seems like the RS232 port of my box is "locked". I don't understand it, because I haven't changed anything. Is this possible?

My box is still working with the exception of PPV and some other channels, because I have not been able to install the latest bin.

Has anyone experienced this problem?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Bronze Member
Username: Terminator2

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 19
Eduardo, I had a similar problem while converting when I selected the wrong model : Fortec insead of Fortec Ultra.

Username: Varius

Post Number: 6
Though it's likely temporary, I have almost all channels back on my FLU box.

I guess I'll wait until it goes out for good to try converting.

Username: Kc2007

I would appreciate some insight as to what i did wrong when i tried to convert pansat 2500A to 2700. I followed these directions:

- Please turn OFF your receiver and disconnect it from the satellite & the TV cable
- Connect your receiver to your computer using RS 232 female-female Straight Cable
- Now open the Blacklist STB Updater 1.4.0.0
- Now, please select the "BIN" option on the Blacklist STB Updater 1.4.0.0
- Now please select the correct "COM" port on the Blacklist STB Updater 1.4.0.
- Now, please click the "Select Bin" button on the Blacklist STB Updater 1.4.0.0
- Now, please look for the "j27_205_1.bin" file and click on it
- Now, please turn ON your receiver and as soon as you see the first "dash light" on your receiver's front panel, click the "Write Bin" button on the Blacklist STB Updater 1.4.0.0
- Now, please wait and let the bin download process complete
- When it's done, your receiver will REBOOT automatically and soon you'll see B 7 5 flashes back and forth on your receiver's front panel
- Now, please close the Blacklist STB Updater 1.4.0.0 window
- Please turn OFF your receiver

However my receiver did not display B75 as expected it rather just displayed the dash after i loaded 205 (it did load 205 100%). When i turned the unit off and then after couple minutes back on now there's no power .. unit does not display any dash numbers anything. Is my unit dead? or is there anyway to revive it.. and why would this have happend was there something wrong with the files? Any help would be appreciated specially form someonw knowledgble like LK.

Thank you.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
hi all
thx
JJARI

Username: Chicalis

Post Number: 4
Eduardo M from mxl?

Bronze Member
Username: Samson

Is the BIN out for Megasat Pro/Cool sat 4000 clone?

Username: Ppv

I upgraded my Pansat 2500A to 2700 clone, loaded 218 Jvvh and it looks good, meaning i got HBO, PPV etc. However, the channel I used to get on certain satellite e.g. 110 or 61.5 or not the same. So far I have downloaded 110, 119, 61.5, but did not get all the channel I want. I can continues with other satellite, but was wondering if someone had a quick answer on how to get all 61.5 channel quickly.
Thanks Much

Username: Eddym

samehafram, I selected "Lifetime Ultra" for Model Setting and that's what I have. You said you had a similar problem, how did you fix it?

Thanks,

Eduardo

Shawn, I converted my pansat2500 to 2700 a few mins ago. It works. One thing that is missing from the AV instruction is that you need to select the correct Model. Choose "Ultra Lifetime" from the pull down menu.
BTW did you see the download occured or not?

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 4294
Blacklist uploader
BL updater 1.4
does not ask for model number.
You are supposed to use this uploader.

The loader from AV link is FortecStarSTB.exe. That one needs the model #.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4295
jjar jjari : After the conversion, you have to put in your user setup, clock and date etc., and then scan at least one sattellite. Basically you have to start activating your receiver as if it is a new receiver.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4296
Use BL updater 1.4!
Use BL updater 1.4!!
Use BL updater 1.4!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 4297
alan flan: Yesterday the C00LSAT 4000 BIN 151 was announced.
Do not use that on a clone

Look for the clone BIN, under Megasat Pro or Cooltec at

http://www.dsstester*com.

Username: Zahra

hi nalin nyda how r u please canu help me
i have 2500 clone and i don't know how flach the new bin and wish site can i find it
thaanks for your comprehension
your firend

Username: Majikone

Hi everyone
I updated to the 2770 and put the 218 Jvvh, all DN is working fine with AR on, 110, 119 and the 65.
But the Bev didn't work, it giving Wait for picture.
Any ideas? thanks.

Bronze Member
Username: Sting77

Post Number: 26
hi everybody i need help
can i covert clone pantec to 2700A or i have to wait for fix
plz rely soon
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Username: Noznoz

Canada

Looking for pansat 2500 bin file clone safe. can any one help ?

Username: Devang1987

ok i fixed the problem....after converting my FLU to 2700....the satellite was changed to SAT 45.....i added Echostar 3...and scanned the channels...so i now have all channels back....

i did not know anything about this...or did not ask anyone.... if you only play around a little and search stuff on internet and LOOK AT WHAT OTHERS HAVE POSTED.....you should be able to handle it...

Bronze Member
Username: Trinity

Post Number: 35
someone please help me. after scanning My ek3ku it now says zero programs found

Bronze Member
Username: Jigga19

Post Number: 61
why are all the chanels dead again

Bronze Member

Post Number: 62
some of my channels are saying no signal. i uploaded jvvh 18 bin yesterday they were working fine now most of them are down again. can someone help.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
Nalin, can you please help me here?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 63
some of my channels are saying no signal. i uploaded jvvh 18 bin yesterday they were working fine now most of them are down again. can someone help.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 64
can help with this??

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
Can someone please help me here?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 65
trinity... check what your diseqc is set on....if its off or what number is it.

Username: Marca835

Post Number: 8
hi, can anyone help me for my buzz s2010f
because after download I got 'E' or 'S' on my clock screen receiver.
normaly after download, I have to see 'Save' and after that 'good' and finaly 'clock' or channel number
I still have same problem
please help
thank you

Bronze Member

Post Number: 66

Bronze Member

Post Number: 67
do i need to upload the file again...

Username: Desiinfluence

Canton, Michigan America

I just converted my FLU to pansat 2700 by using blacklist uploader 1.4...and using 208 bin...my question is...now i m trying to load 218 bin over 208 by using loader 1.4...it gives me connection error (ER 1) ...is dere anyone who could help me on dis...much appreciated!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 68

Bronze Member

Post Number: 69
some of my channels are saying no signal. i uploaded jvvh 18 bin yesterday they were working fine now most of them are down again. can someone help. i have pansat 3000 converted in to 2700

Username: Alime_123

Afgh, Ghazni Afgh

hi all.
I,m new could you give us dih new keys please.
thanksd alots.

Silver Member
Username: Aafl_dragon

Post Number: 185
rohail try this...upload a factory reset bin then put the 218 and after that auto scan all channels and go and put the keys

86: 2B D6 F6 C6 E5 B2 FA C8 79 F2 3A FF 10 4D 05 ED

96: 3E E4 F1 4A D8 DC 4E E0 05 39 71 31 99 D5 3E 41

Bronze Member

Post Number: 70
factory reset bin?/ lilhelpa where do i get that bin from. do you mean jus click on factory reset on dish and the put Jvvh_218_pT.bin again??

Username: Olivia

I'am having a lot of problems with my receiver and I was wondering if someone would help me please. I have a fortec ultra but I do not no if it was converted already this was the program that is on it x-85bl api:2.89ta_eu, boot ver.6.1 in order to get it going what do I need to do I haven't done this before so please someone take a little time and help me.my e-mail is oliviasilva@msn.com

Silver Member

Post Number: 186
it's here just register and it's free so yeah

[link removed]

Bronze Member

Post Number: 71
lilhelpa one last question i have a convereted pansat 2700 from original pansat 3000.. usint the factory bin you mentioned. would i have to converet the pansat again to 2700 or will that remain the same.

Silver Member

Post Number: 187
It should stay 2700 so yeah

Afgh, Ghazni Afgh

dish new key please

Silver Member

Post Number: 188
but wait don't use that factory bin just go to your reciever and put auto roll off foe dishnet and go to nagra2 and if the keys are already there click ok to save and then go back and put auto roll on and that should fix your problem

Bronze Member
Username: Mvp

Quebec

Post Number: 14
please can someone help me to convert flu to 2700 because i try to do it but i don't get 75 in front of my receiver. is it possible that i do wrong proseger pls....pls.....guid me.thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 72
lilhelpa should i use GTRom Loader v3.37 [pansat2700A]_1220.exe for the converted pansat or Pansat-C Loader 27.02 Version-2.exe or Blacklist Updater v1.4.exe or does it matter which one. rmbr it is a converted pansat 3000 to 2700 and at that time i used blacklist updater..

Username: Ather_da_don

Mississauaga, Ontario Canada

Visit this site for new dish keys and new bin files! www.dishkeyz.blogspot.com

Username: Priyeshpandya

i have sonicview sv 4000 and i update the latest bin 2 days ago. But it updates it by it self every 15 minutes. Could someone help me fix it please?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 73
no lilhelpa that didnt work? the autoroll thing..

Silver Member

Post Number: 189
use blacklist updater

Bronze Member

Post Number: 74
do the factory thing...or should i jus upload the jvvh 18 bin again..

Bronze Member
Username: Kamranca

Post Number: 63
Hi all,

I have Pansat 2700 Clone receiver now..
Is any bin file for this..

And please let me know the exact BIN FILE name,download,location or URL and which loader should i use for this receiver.

Thanks a lot.

Silver Member

Post Number: 190
Your choice and both ways should work and I would upload an older bin then put the newer bin.

Bronze Member
Username: Olivia

I'am having a lot of problems with my receiver and I was wondering if someone would help me please. I have a fortec ultra but I do not no if it was converted already this was the program that is on it x-85bl api:2.89ta_eu, boot ver.6.1 in order to get it going what do I need to do I haven't done this before so please someone take a little time and help me.my e-mail is oliviasilva@msn.com. and also I would like to known if possible if this program is from what receiver.and at the bottom has Future-FTA info.

Silver Member

Post Number: 191
kamran The new bin an the clone loader is here

Clone 2700: [link removed]

Just need to register then go to this link and download.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 75
some of my channels are saying no signal and some are workin. i uploaded jvvh 18 bin yesterday they were working fine now most of them are down again. can someone help. some of the channels...

p.s lilhelpa thanx for the help i am going to try that. but if there anyother suggestion anyone have please let me know

Silver Member

Post Number: 192
olivia silva Go here and your question should be answered and everything you need is here.

[link removed]

Bronze Member
Username: Swirvin

Post Number: 43
any fixes for the old pansat 2300A?

Canton, Michigan America

I just converted my FLU to pansat 2700 by using blacklist uploader 1.4...and using 208 bin...my question is...now i m trying to load 218 bin over 208 by using loader 1.4...it gives me connection error (ER 1) ...is dere anyone who could help me on dis...much appreciated!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 193
Rohail malik Glad to help and if that didn't help please tell me.

Silver Member

Post Number: 194
fahad try using the b-60 file then 294t bin then do the upgrade again

Bronze Member

Post Number: 76
lilhelpa... i am going to try to upload the old jvv213 and than load the new jvvh218 bin and than see what it does. one question if it works. i dont have to do this constantly everytime??

Silver Member

Post Number: 195
wile coyote No there isn't no fix and never will just saying.

Silver Member

Post Number: 196
Rohail malik Yes try that and if it works no you don't have to do it every time.

Bronze Member

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 20
I got a pansat 3000 from a friend of mine. Does anyone know whether this receiver is still supported and what the history of it. Is it worth to spend anytime on it ?

Canton, Michigan America

Post Number: 5
lilehlpa...help me out buddy...

Username: Bosnialfa

Post Number: 8
Hello everybody
I have a VIEWSAT 2000 PLATINUM and all of my channels are working except PPV.What do I need to do to get them working?Thanx to all

Silver Member

Post Number: 197
samehafram 3000 well only thing you can do is convert it to 2700

Afgh, Ghazni Afgh

Post Number: 5
new dish keys please

Bronze Member

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 21
Fahad,

Try another loader. I have used the FortecStar STB V4.1 found with AV instructions to do my conversion and flash the new 218 bin file. When it asked for the model I used LIFETIME ULTRA.

Silver Member

Post Number: 198
Afi What bin is loaded on it?

alime ahmadi No new keys just same ones haven't changed yet.

86: 2B D6 F6 C6 E5 B2 FA C8 79 F2 3A FF 10 4D 05 ED

96: 3E E4 F1 4A D8 DC 4E E0 05 39 71 31 99 D5 3E 41

Bronze Member

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 22
Thanks lilhelpa , I will try converting it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us