Gold Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 1115
www.future-fta.info

Bronze Member
Username: Afghanprince

Toronto

Post Number: 13
Hi guys. i have been readin n readin for a good while yet i can't solve the issues im havin with my fortec. so here it goes:

im tryina convert my flu to pansat 2700 and im followin AV's post and his downloads. when i download the boot file b75_m.bin, after it's completed, the B 7 5 doesn't flash on my receiver like its supposed to, instead i see a dash goin across back and forth on the screen/panel. i have 4 different loaders and when i try to download the flash bin file (jvvh_208_1.bin) via the loaders, some say failed and the ones dat do download is useless cuz i styll see the dash goin across my reciever's screen.

any help would be greatly appreciated
rahmeen

Username: Boling

Post Number: 3
Will downloading the new BIN file will correct my PPV channales and Sports? All of sudden there all gone except for Fox.... what happend?

Pansat 3500
Pansat 2700a

Username: Thaxxx

Post Number: 1
!!! ESPN and other stations are back on Dish now !!! Finally, with no new bins, too. The calm before the Black Sunday?

Username: Sharaz

Post Number: 5
Nalin,

I have SonicSat, is it the clone of Sonicview 4000. Where can I find the BIN file for this, appreciate your help.
Thanks a lot.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1122
All converted FLUs as well as all converted Pansat 2500 receivers are up with Jvvh's bin 218.

Where can I find Jwh's bin 218?

Bronze Member
Username: Kamranca

Post Number: 60
AV and what about Pansat 2700 Clone receiver..
Is any bin file for this..

Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 4282
Shariq Raza: To the best of my knowledge, the SonicSat, is it the clone of C00LSAT 4000.
Generally the C00LSAT 4000 BINs are not clone safe, but usually there is a clone safe BIN out within a couple of days.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1130
Kamran,

For Pansat 2700 CLONE receivers, there's already a fix out as of yesterday.

Bronze Member
Username: Afghanprince

Toronto

Post Number: 15
im tryina convert my flu to pansat 2700 and im followin AV's post and his downloads. when i download the boot file b75_m.bin, after it's completed, the B 7 5 doesn't flash on my receiver like its supposed to, instead i see a dash goin across back and forth on the screen/panel. i have 4 different loaders and when i try to download the flash bin file (jvvh_208_1.bin) via the loaders, some say failed and the ones dat do download is useless cuz i styll see the dash goin across my reciever's screen.

Bronze Member
Username: Kamranca

Post Number: 61
AV please let me know the exact BIN FILE name,download,location or URL and which loader should i use..

Thanks..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1132
Nalin Nyda,

You have FLU or Pansat 2500, right? They are all up, indian channels are working, too. Jvvh released bin 218 some minutes ago. I've tested the bin and it's working fine. So, now you can download it, if you want. :-)

Post Number: 6
AV please let me know the exact BIN FILE name,download location which loader should i use for PANSAT 2700A and 3500, none of the units are clone.

Username: Mann1234

hi every one
i need your help plz zzzzzzzzzz
i have a ariza700 i can see my programs but no ppv or any sport is coming on or any desi chanels my box was working fine but i can see only regular programs now no more ppv movies plz help me wat to do to watch my ppv?
}}

Username: Mann1234

Post Number: 4

Where can I find bin files for ariza700?

Bronze Member
Username: Jigga19

Post Number: 39
AV where can i get the file that you used and worked..

Silver Member
Username: Satgrl

Post Number: 293
ftabin*net

Bronze Member
Username: Huremkic

Post Number: 12
hi guys, what is latest loader for converted pansat 2500 to 2700 I know bin file is jvvh218 , and what is latest loader and bin file for pantec multistar ultra

Silver Member
Username: Pathfinder191

Post Number: 205
Picture is freezing very frequently in my SV1000 with new bin SV1000_V0268P. Any opinion please?

Thanks.

Bronze Member
Username: Maro

Post Number: 32
hey guys please help me i put a bin in my receiver and now when i try to open it from the back it doesn t want to open i fear that its burn help me plz
thx

Bronze Member

Post Number: 40
but there it says it did not work..

Username: Xxxyyy

HI EVERYONE,

PLEASE I NEED HELP, I HAVE A LIFE TIME ULTRA, WHAT CAN I DOO ....BECAUSE IT DOESNT WORK....

DID I HAVE TO FOLLOW THIS STEPS :

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/389206.html

ps: SORRY 4 MY ENGLISH !

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
no they did not say it not work

Bronze Member

guys, what is latest loader for converted pansat 2500 to 2700 I know bin file is jvvh218 , and what is latest loader and bin file for pantec multistar ultra

Post Number: 7
PLEASE let me know the exact BIN FILE name,download location which loader should i use for PANSAT 2700A and 3500, none of the units are clone.}

Post Number: 2
MARWAN.....PLZ HELP ME

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
hey guys come on help me i dont know waht to do i downloaded this file [link removed] and then it dont want to open from the back

Bronze Member

Post Number: 42
the bin jvvh 18 is it safe to upload anyone??

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
hey SOMETHING its right you have to follow the steps hear: https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/389206.html if you have a fortec star life time ultra or a pansat 2500a

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
hey SOMETHING its right you have to follow the steps hear: https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/389206.html if you have a fortec star life time ultra or a pansat 2500a

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
sorry for the twince send

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
hey guys come on help me i dont know waht to do i downloaded this file [link removed] and then it dont want to open from the back

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
should i just upload the bin... or do all the steps again...from the beginin..

Thank u Marwan ;)

DID IT WORKS FOR ALL WHO HAD LIFE TIME ULTRA ?

AND MY LAST QUESTION, WHERE CAN I FIND THE NEW CODE AFTER DOING ALL THIS ?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
i have a question should i just upload the bin or do all the steps again..as in upload j27 bin first

Post Number: 8
PLEASE let me know the exact BIN FILE name,download location which loader should i use for PANSAT 2700A and 3500, none of the units are clone.}

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
i have a question should i just upload the bin or do all the steps again..as in upload j27 bin first..can someone answer this please im waiting to upload the new bin..

PLZZZZZZZ DID THIS STEPS

WORK OR NOT AND WHERE CAN I FIND THE NEW CODE ???????????????

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
can someone answer my qyestion please. should i just upload the bin or do all the steps again..as in upload j27 bin first..can someone answer this please im waiting to upload the new bin..

PLZZZZZZZ DID THIS STEPS

WORK OR NOT AND WHERE CAN I FIND THE NEW CODE ???????????????

Post Number: 9
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
}}guys, what is latest loader for converted pansat 2500 to 2700 I know bin file is jvvh218 , and what is latest loader and bin file for pantec multistar ultra

Bronze Member

Post Number: 47
can someone answer my qyestion please. should i just upload the bin or do all the steps again..as in upload j27 bin first..can someone answer this please im waiting to upload the new bin..i just need a yes or no..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 42
hey guys (all of you) go on: http://www.ftabins.net/forumdisplay.php?f=35
and then find your receiver and convert it

okay?

Username: Ansari66

NewYork, NY USA

Can Some one help me with C**lsat 5000. I have loaded the latest Bin 151. I am no geting any channel. I know how codes were entered eralier for DN. But, I now learnt that DN has two seperate ID 1010 and other. I never changed ID before it was always DN 0001 on Nagarvision. What doI have to do now else do not know codes

Bronze Member

Post Number: 48
marwan i have the loader and the files.. i just want to know do i have to go trhu all the steps again or can i just load the new bin and start from that step.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
what do you meen again do you mean that you did the steps and it didnt work

Username: Marca835

Post Number: 6
hi, can anyone help me for my buzz s2010f
because after download I got 'E' or 'S' on my clock screen receiver.
normaly after download, I have to see 'Save' and after that 'good' and finaly 'clock' or channel number
please help
thank you

Bronze Member

Post Number: 49
no i havent done the steps. i have the new bin jvvh 18. what i mean is

1.use blacklist Updater V1.4

2.turn off receiver from rear switch

3.Use a straight cable

4.turn on rear switch

5.load bin file j27_205_1

6.WAIT 2-3 MINSDONT TOUCH ANYTHING JUST LET IT DO ITS THING YOU WILL SEE A FLASHING B75 THIS IS NORMAL
JUST WAIT TILL YOU SEE "ON" NOTHING ELSE

7.turn off from rear switch then back on

8.load bin file cs_208T _serial

9.WAIT 2-3MINS DO NOT TOUCH RECEIVER WAIT UNTIL YOU SEE "ON"

10. turn off rear switch

10.Connect to tv do a complete setup and scan

do i go thru all the above steps or can i jus upload the new bin without steps 1 to 5

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
hey marc rayan go to http://www.ftabins.net/forumdisplay.php?f=35 and then find your receiver and download the last version of your receiver

Bronze Member

Post Number: 50
marwan did you read my post?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
Rohail wich receiver do you have ?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 51
pansat 3000 converted into pansat 2700

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
is it already converted i mean do you have a pansat 2700 now

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
yes

Bronze Member

Post Number: 47
ok so you can download this file:[link removed] and you should be okay

Bronze Member

Post Number: 53
why am i downloading a different bin i was told i should only upload jvvh bins to my converted pansat 2700

NewYork, NY USA

can some one help me with C**LSat 5000
I have loaded the latest Bin 151. I am no geting any channel. I know how codes were entered eralier for DN. But, I now learnt that DN has two seperate ID 1010 and other. I never changed ID before it was always DN 0001 on Nagarvision. What else do I have to do now. How codes will now be entered for two DN ID

Bronze Member

Post Number: 54
marawan why am i downloading a different bin i was told i should only upload jvvh bins to my converted pansat 2700

Bronze Member

Post Number: 48
hey Muhammad Afzal i dont understand your post do you mean that you dont know the codes or that you dont knoe how to put it try to be more clear

Bronze Member

Post Number: 55
marawan why am i downloading a different bin i was told i should only upload jvvh bins to my converted pansat 2700

Bronze Member

Post Number: 49
if you already convert your receiver to a pansat 2700 you can download this file: [link removed] but thats only if you have already convert your receiver to a pansat 2700a/e

Bronze Member

Post Number: 56
ok now im confused bro. i was told by AV not to use an but jvvh bins since my convertion tool was jv's so why am i downloading a completly different bin

Bronze Member

Post Number: 50
but the bin here: [link removed] is a jvvh

Bronze Member

Post Number: 57
oh yea sorry about that your previous link had a different file.. yes i already have the file. i just wanted to know should is traigh upload the bin. or should follow the steps as i mentioned before from 1 to 10 or can i skip steps 1 to 5 and jus upload the bin

Bronze Member

Post Number: 51
no you can skip its okay because the other steps was for converting so you can sikip and put this file: [link removed]

Bronze Member

Post Number: 58
thankyou for your help.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
you re welcome

Bronze Member
Username: Halo

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 26
Dish keys, BEv keys and converting 2500 - 2700 information/files on www.dish-keys.blogspot.com

Username: Kiarra12

hi,

I posted earlier about my echostar 3100. I know its old and most people have FTA but I don't. Could someone direct me to a place to get the bin for it or tell me what to do?

Thanks

Username: Zahra

hi firend can some one tell me how can i flach my 2500 clone pleaze thnks

Bronze Member
Username: Ill0_ill

Post Number: 18
Fix is available for Advance-Sat, Skyview, Captive Works, Pansat3500,2700,Coolsat5000,6000, Viewsat, Pantec 2500(Fortec Star Ultra-Blue Strip, Eagle Star)

NewYork, NY USA

Marawan:

Thanks for your attention. This what I mean. I have loaded latest bin 151 bu t receing no channel ...contd

Username: Zahra

hi av can u telle me how i can flach my 2500 clone plz

NewYork, NY USA

I learnt that DN now has two ID's 1010 and someting else. I never had to worry about DN ID's becuse my Sat always had DN 0001 on Nagravision. I found two rows of codse that I entered in my box manulalay. What I should now be doing differently as DN has two ID's that I do not find when I enter 8282 on my box

NewYork, NY USA

Marawan:

R U there?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 59
does anyone know if aria 700 files are out.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
guys, what is loader for converted pansat 2500 to 2700 I know bin file is jvvh218 , and what is loader and bin file for converted pantec multistar ultra

Bronze Member
Username: Atul_shah

Post Number: 26
i tried to download the latest bin to my pansat 2700A and after that nothing works. Even i dont see any channel nos except the small light which goes from one end to another ?? what coudl be the problem ??

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
hellllooooo do }you hear me I need heeelpppp

Bronze Member

Post Number: 60
the channels are working. atul how many dishes you have

Username: Deepa

hi,
i know that everyones really busy, but if anyone knows if the fix is out for extremeview magnum 3300. i would really appreciate it if they could let me know where it is...

thank you

Bronze Member
Username: Ameen

Post Number: 36
hey you guys, I downloaded the right bin for xtreme viewsat 2000 last night and everything was working well. tonight I have nothing everything went away, no signal nothing, I need help and ideas how to fix it!
thanks

Username: Omar_nab

hi
i have pansat 2500a original which bin file and laoder can i use to convert at 2700 please help

Bronze Member
Username: Trinity

Post Number: 32
Hello,

Can someone please help me here. I had someone download the new bin on my Satellite panset 2700a

There was no EK3kU so I did a satellite scan and now the 3KU satellite shows all EF7KU (119) channels. How come? I do not see a single 3KU channel. What can I do? Please help!!!!!!!!!!!

Username: Marca835

thanks marawan I will try

Username: Ather_da_don

Mississauaga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 8
Visit www.dishkeyz.blogspot.com for latest dishkeys!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 4283
2500 to 2700 conversion - what next?
Once it is converted with an older BIN and shows B75, for the latest BIN turn the receiver on and when it goes to B-7, start eh upload of the latest BIN.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4284
AV: I upgraded one more Pansat 2500 clone - went through 205 then 208, then 213 and then 218, The Echo 3 channels are working and the Echo 110 is working fine. I don't see Provider ID 0106 in Nagra 2.

Bronze Member
Username: Ameen

Post Number: 38
hello Nalin,
please let me know what is going on with xtreme veiwsat 2000. I down loaded the new bin last night and worked well. today there is nothing, no channels noting, it says searching for signal!
please help

Silver Member
Username: Oleg1474

New port richey, Fl Usa

Post Number: 389
How to upload bin for 2700 & 3500
« on: 10/26/2007»

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http

Bronze Member
Username: Kb1

Post Number: 17
After downloading new 2700 clone bin I don't have sat 60.5 instead I have 110 119 and 91 out of this I only get internation channel on 119 but no other channel

Silver Member

New port richey, Fl Usa

Post Number: 390

www.fta4dummies.com

Silver Member

New port richey, Fl Usa

Post Number: 391

www.fta4dummies.com

Gold Member

Post Number: 4289
shaheen : Switch off and on at back. If no picture, do set default keys and let the keys autoroll again.
If no go, reload the BIN

Username: Oldcomputer

Just tried to convert 2500 to 2700. Wrote j27 bin fine, but never rebooted. After 5 minutes, I turned off unit and turned back on. Nothing, no lights, no blinks, nothing. What have I messed up and how do I fix it?

THanks in advance for the help.

Bronze Member
Username: Hjaved916

High point, Nc Usa

Post Number: 12
hey,
we need a file for fortec star lifetime ulta,
can you do us that favore please

thank u!!!!!!!!}

Bronze Member
Username: Hjaved916

High point, Nc Usa

hey,
we need a file for fortec star lifetime ulta,
can you do us that favore please

thank u!!!!!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Trinity

Post Number: 33
Can someone please help me? My 3KU satellite is showing all 7KU channels. Please help!!!!!!

Appreciate your help
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us