Samsung Slimfit Problem

Username: Daju

Post Number: 1
I have one of those Slimfit "tube HDTVs" I have this problem where the screen will turn bright blue and then will shut off. I have to unplug the thing and wait a few minutes before I try again. It happens multiple times. Neither Samsung nor the Techs who service it have heard of this type of problem. Please help.

Gold Member
Username: John_s

Columbus, Ohio US

Post Number: 1809
­
"I have this problem where the screen will turn bright blue and then will shut off."

My poor old computer does this sometimes.

"Neither Samsung nor the Techs who service it have heard of this type of problem."

Gosh Rick, if that's the case what can you expect from the great unwashed (including myself) that populate this site? My advice is to dump that dog.
­

Silver Member
Username: Rysa3

Houston, Texas

Post Number: 220
The display is shutting off. This could be a simple bad capacitor problem on a circuit board. Probably something inexpensive to fix but a complete disaster as a result.

Gold Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 3554
Samsuck couldn't make a power supply if their life depended on it. Matter of fact, they can't make anything worth a crap.

Gold Member
Username: John_s

Columbus, Ohio US

Post Number: 1815
­
Hey David, I wish you'd stop being so wishy-washy about that fine Korean conglomerate.Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us