Please somebody help!

Username: Bigsixhtown

Post Number: 1
I have an 06' 62" mitsubishi dlp hdtv , I recently got my replacement bulb nine days before my one year warranty expired and just had my tv moved from Houston to Waco . The first couple days my tv was fine but now all of a sudden the lamp shuts off and the lamp indicator comes on. But if I unplug the tv and turn it back on the lamp will work and the tv will be fine for another ten minutes till the lamp turns back off. I have another replacement bulb , so I took the new one out and put the newer one in there and the same thing is happenning .Can someone please help me and tell me whats going on??? I know its not the bulb because i tried two different bulbs and it keeps happenning. Do I have to get the tv serviced?????
Please someone help, this is my baby we are talking about here!

Post Number: 2
I might add that I was told the house i moved to has bad electricty and theres also two computers and xbox 360 hooked up to the outlet that the tv is in ....(not directly all hooked up to surge protectors)

Somebody please help

Bronze Member
Username: Db_audiofile

La habra, Ca Usa

Post Number: 26
Chris,
Sounds like your voltage conversion unit is going out. service is required to fix this problem. I had the same issues on my older Mitsu.
your friend,
Db

Post Number: 3
is it expensiveto fix??

Bronze Member
Username: Db_audiofile

La habra, Ca Usa

Post Number: 33
Chris,
these units run anywhere from 175-300 plus installation.
Sorry,
your friend
Db
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us