Looking for Philips Brand Lamps

Username: Kelsey_2008

Post Number: 2
I am looking for the Philips's projection TVs lamps. I know that there are lots of sellers of projection TVs lamps but they are not selling original products. I would like to know that where can I get original & branded Lamps if you have any idea then you please suggest me.
Any suggestion will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance!

Username: Marina_meggy

I know a seller that provides original and branded projection TVs lamps called www.discount-merchant.com. They have only Philips Brand Projection TVs Lamps, which is the original brand for most rear projection TVs. Its gives best price in the industry for ORIGINAL Philips brand lamps, fastest Shipping and also provides great customer services. Hope you can get as you want.

Good luck!

Username: Trader12

Post Number: 1
I certainly agree with you, it's really a good place for shop original Philips TVs projection lamps.

Username: Anjle

My mom has Sony Projection Tv and her Tv lamp gone out last month. I bought a new projection Lamp for her from discount merchant at very proper rate and have found it very good and cool and enjoying very good picture quality.Discount merchant is really good.

Projection Tv Lamps

Username: Imaan

Post Number: 3
Indeed Discount merchant has the quality to be chosen for Original Phillips Branded projection Lamps at very compatible rates along with lamp fixing blogs. You will definitely appreciate their performance and my recommendation.
DLP / LCD / D-ILA Projection Lamps

Best of Luck!

Username: Shamrez

For Phillips branded Lamps, I recommend you the place i trust. lamp life is not guaranteed even for branded or non-branded lamps but high quality can be
get from original ones.
Original branded lamps

Username: Peter09

Best online place to have original branded lamps.
Original Lamps

Username: Cornor

Here is a link of a vendor that deals in the Original Phillips branded lamps.
Projection lamps

Username: Nayan

You can find the Original Lamps here.
Hope to have a positive response.
Original Philips Lamps

Username: Natiq

Philips include lots of brands in it. Are you looking for Philips brands as a whole or some specific brands? Lots of vendors are doing same business, I know some as i have placed here.
Philips Projection Lamps
Replacement Lamps for Projection Tv Sets

Username: Donalld

Post Number: 5
You can find original Philips branded Lamps at cheap rates with better life guarantee here.
Philips Branded Lamps
Projection Tv Replacement Lamps
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us