Best online place to buy Projection TVs Lamps?

Username: Kelsey_2008

Post Number: 1
I am considering purchasing projection TVs lamps and would like a recommendation of the best places to purchase on-line. By best I mean:

1. Great deal
2. Solid return policy
2. Is a reliable / trust worthy vendor

I have notice many sites have lot of projection TVs lamps, but not sure who I can trust.
Recommendations appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Username: Marina_meggy

I don't know about the return policy but I have used www.discount-merchant.com in the past and they have the highest rated customer satisfaction of any website according to consumer reports. They have only Philips Brand Projection TVs Lamps, which is the original brand for most rear projection TVs. Here are some of their advantages:
• Best Price in the industry for ORIGINAL Philips brand lamps
• Fastest Shipping
• Great Customer Service
• Very knowledgeable staff
I hope this will be fine place for you.
Good luck!

Username: Anjle

Post Number: 3
I do recommend you Discount merchant. You will find all your requirements be fulfilled there.
Best place for projection lamps

Username: Imaan

I personally have had great experience from discount merchant. Its really good. here is a link to your lamp replacement:
DLP/ LCD Projection Lamps

They will ship you a newer lamp with ventilation that last longer and an adapter to fit your set.As they are dealing in Original Phillips branded lamps that are very much reliable and available at very cheap rates.
Best of luck!

Username: Imaan

Post Number: 2
I personally have had great experience from discount merchant. Its really good. here is a link to your lamp replacement:
DLP/ LCD Projection Lamps

They will ship you a newer lamp with ventilation that last longer and an adapter to fit your set.As they are dealing in Original Phillips branded lamps that are very much reliable and available at very cheap rates.
Best of luck!

Username: Shamrez

There are so many online places where original phillips branded lamps are being sold at comparative rates.
lamps Online info
Phillips Lamps

Username: Peter09

Hmm.you can find the place of your own choice after a little bit search. I have found some places for you.
Place to buy lamps

Username: Cornor

Here are some places, i think these must be helpful for you in your research.
Best online place to have Projection Lamps

Username: Nayan

Everyone has these requirements as you have about the best onlie place to buy Replacement Lamps.I have found some links.
Projection Tv Lamps
Tv Replacement Lamps

Username: Natiq

I know some reliable vendors as they are good in return policy too. I also have experienced their products.try this
Projection Replacement Lamps
Replacement Lamps

Username: Donalld

Post Number: 6
well kelsey,

Ebay.com, bestbay.com, discount-merchant.com, newegg.com.....ets these are famous and good places for buying and for you as well.

Try these, Hope you will definitely get help.......

Good Luck!!!!!
Donalld
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us