I'm having a problem with my Samsung TV

Username: Questionmark118

Post Number: 1
Sometimes, things on my TV get blue shadows that do not belong... It would look sort of like this:
Buy Today!
Buy Today!
And I really doubt that its suppose to look like that, as it happens for all sorts of things...
FOX
FOX
I tried every single option in the Picture section of the menu, to no avail... Do any of you know the problem?}

Silver Member
Username: Cableguy

Somewhere on... U.S.

Post Number: 986
sounds like your convergence is off. If your tv doesn't have a setting for convergence, you need to contact the manufacturer to correct it.

Post Number: 2
thanks. I'll try this.

Gold Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 3451
Vertical convergence can be adjusted in the service menus. Make sure you write down any settings you are going to change first.

Bronze Member
Username: Shhh

Post Number: 21
Hi All
My Toshiba PT55E50 projection Tv is dead now. It is 10 years old.Now I am just seeing blinking red LED on ON/OFF switch.Screen is black. Please help.

Post Number: 3
Woah... that's quite... odd... Well, its obviously plugged in. Then, its obviously not having a connection problem, according to your description. Hmmm, did someone maybe... forget to keep away from the TV when rough-housing? Just joking, however, you should ask anyone who is likely to have done such a thing... Incase, and don't accuse them right away... Just ask if they knew anything about the TV that might help you... Just throwing thoughts around, but who knows?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us