Pics of the HLT Series Lamps

Username: Omegadealer

Post Number: 3
Anyone have any pictures or information on the HLT Series Samsungs? I'm trying to complete a database list I have, but I need information and pictures on the following lamp codes:

Per Samsung, BP96-01795A has a K780,PHILIPS 132 watt lamp, form factor E22.

Can anyone take a picture of their enclosure and (more importantly, just of just the lamp)?

BP96-01653A has a K520,PHILIPS 120 watt lamp, form factor E22. Again, any pictures?

What I'm really curious is whether these two lamps are actually the same Philips lamps found in the previous generations. I.E., does the BP96-01472A (P132W e22, HLS Series) use the same lamp as the BP96-01795A, etc...

Thanks guys!

Username: Rashov

Post Number: 2
I think you can get help from this site.I have found it after a long search for you.
best of luck!
Samsung Lamp Code BP96-01472A Replacement Lamp
Samsung TV Lamps Updates

Bronze Member
Username: Ovadoggvo

Post Number: 48
WOW! I can't believe that the price dropped on the Samsung BP96-01472A DLP Lamp to $109 on a Philips original bulb!! HOOTTT deal... Everyone should pick up a backup or two at that price.

Bronze Member
Username: Ovadoggvo

Post Number: 55
Omega Dealer, just a correction to the information you have above:

The BP96-01563A is and was not a Philips 120W lamp. It uses a Philips 132W / 120W 1.0 e22 lamp, just like the lamp code BP96-01472A. I think you got that information for Samsungparts...but its wrong. I've actually got one of those suckers in my hand right now!

Anyone know of any newer Samsung Lamp Codes?

Cheers!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us