Looking for a lamp for my Sony KDS55A2000

Bronze Member
Username: Sjones1

Post Number: 20
Sony wants $249.99 for a replacement lamp...and it's a 10 day wait. anyone have a reliable source at a better price? I've heard a lot of complaints about generics so I know I need to stay away from those

thanks guys!
S.Jones

Bronze Member
Username: Ovadoggvo

Post Number: 32
Your Sony KDS-55A2000 uses the following lamp:

http://www.discount-merchant.com/Original-Zenith-Projection-LCD-TV-Replacement-L amp-p/sony_kds-55a2000_xl-5200u_lamp.htm

ONLY $139!! You can buy 2 for the price of what sony is asking.. It seems to be an ORIGINAL Philips bulb... They claim that if they don't ship you the original Philips bulb it's free!

This lamp will fit your XL-5200 enclosure as well as the XL-5100 and XL-2100U i believe. They normally ship the same day you pay for it too from our experience.

I hope this helps.. Let us know what you get!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
anyone have any experience with Discount-Merchant.com? There price seems unreal, and they point to FixYourDLP.com where they have a lot of good information.

Username: Cckilner

Post Number: 5
Steve,

After an initial communication issue and a mixup with Google checkout bought a bulb for my JVC from them on Friday and had it on Tuesday. Ali said they never got the order from Google but he filled the order and shipped it even before I paid for it from the website and he even covered the cost of express shipping.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
WOW...that's awesome!

Bronze Member
Username: Ovadoggvo

Post Number: 37
I'm glad i could help point you guys in the right direction.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us