I need help replacing a JVC HD-ILA HD52G886 Lamp...

Username: Scottandbecky123

Post Number: 1
If anyone could help us, it would really be appreciated. We seem to not be able to locate where exactly we are supposed to replace the lamp on our HD52G886. We've looked everywhere and no luck. It would be great if someone could point us in the right direction. Please help! Thanks!

Silver Member
Username: Tvshopper

Post Number: 161
You have to remove the lamp cover which is on the lower left side of the TV (as you look at it from the screen side). You should see a screw that holds the cover on.

Bronze Member
Username: Ovadoggvo

Post Number: 24
Try fixyourdlp.com i believe they have a nice guide with photos to help you out.

Username: Nayan

Post Number: 3
I dont know much about this JVC Tvs but i do recommend you the place for help. I am sure it would be helpful for you.
JVC HD-ILA TV Original Replacement Lamps
JVC HD-52G886 Replacement D-ILA Projection TV Lamp

Username: Nayan

Post Number: 4
You can also get help about fixing you Lamp.
Replacing the JVC lamp
Lamps Replacement

Username: Anjle

Post Number: 6
Try this...
Help fixing the Lamp

Username: Donalld

Post Number: 2
You must consult the manual if don't have then there are guides available on internet. I have got a link for you. Check it out. Hope you will get benefit from it.
Fix your DLP Guide
JVC Lamps and Guide

Username: Natiq

Post Number: 4
It would be better if you go for some repair man for this but if you wanna do it by yourself then you will be in need of some skills or knowledge about this kind of fixings. For this, You should go for this link.
Try fix your JVC lamp
JVC Lamps Update

Username: Shamrez

Post Number: 5
I think various guides are available on vendor's sites like bestbay.com and discount merchant.com.... etc.

Fix your Lamp

Username: Imaan

Post Number: 5
I know a place from where you can find guide or help in locating the right place for the replacement.

Lamp Replacement blog/guide

Username: Rashov

Post Number: 7
The same problem I had while replacing my lamp. well starting point could not be the problem as when you get a guide, you will definitely be able to fix the problem.

JVC is a good branded Tv. Go for this fixing guide as I experienced it in my bad days and found it really cool and been able to fix my lamp myself....

JVC Lamp replacement
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us