Setup problem with DishPro 500 Single LNBF 61.5°

Username: Teddychoc

Post Number: 1
I have two dish -
Dish1: DishPro 500 Twin LNBF 110° and 119°
Dish2: DishPro 500 Single LNBF 61.5°

In my setup output from Dish1 goes to Dish2 and then a single wire comes out of Dish2 which goes to my Cool sat 6000 Premium.

When I use receiver provided by satellite company I receive channels from Dish2 but when I use cool sat I am unable to get the setup right for 61.5 (all red bars).

My setup for 110 and 119 works perfectly and I can scan the channels fine. Please help to setup 61.5. Should I run output from Dish1 separately and use my Disec1.2 switch.

Here is my setup for 110 and 119

110° /119°
Lnb................On /Lnb................On
Lnb type.........Ocs-dp /Lnb type.........Ocs-dp
Freq..............11250 /Freq...............11250
22khz............Off ? / 22khz.............Off?
Diseqc...........1.0? / Diseqc............1.0?
Committed......#1? /Committed........#2 ?
Legacy SW.....Off ? /Legacy SW.......Off?

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8474
Your wiring setup makes no sense and U could NOT receive ANY signals with the way U described it...its impossible...a single LNB has NO output that receives 110-119 signals and outputs to a switch or receiver...I belive u U may have a Dish Pro Plus (DPP) setup or need a Dish Pro(DP) setup to a DP 34 switch..U need to look at your LNB's again..and then describe ACCURATELY what U really have and how its setup...I believe U may have this (DPP)..

Upload
Dish Pro Plus (110-119)wiring setup...and the DP 148 is a DP DUAL (2 outputs & 1 satellite) LNB, not single (1 output- 1 sat) LNB!

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 2259
Teddy Chocordes: You said "In my setup output from Dish1 goes to Dish2 and then a single wire comes out of Dish2 which goes to my Cool sat 6000 Premium. "
This was set up by the DN people, so your Dish 1 is the one pointing to 61.5W and your dish 2 is the one pointing to 110/119.
See the diagram posted above by LK. If, as LK has observed, you have DPP, you will need to keep your DN receiver on all the time and get a second cable down to your Pansat 3500s - connecting up the way shown in the diagram above.
I do not normally like to interfere when LK is posting. However, he has posted incomplete information and I thought it best to complete it. In particular, I am concerned that repeated use of Pansat 3500s without the DN receiver might permanently damage the 3500.

There is also another scenario. If you have Dishpro and not dishpro plus then I suggest you look at trhe details of the diagram from URL below and follow that strategy.
http://www.microyal.com/dp-34a-instal-istrn.jpg

If my past expereince is any guide, at this point LK comes out with a lot of abuse to me, profanity, long posts, etc. That is his personality - something you will learn to ignore if you continue coming to this forum.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8486
nalin...suk my dik bich...I didn't post incomplete info U azzhole..and he never stated he had ANY DN receivers!...learn to READ ENGLISH and comprehend the posts and questions U hoar!!...your post was useless, as usual!

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 2515
In the antena setup it the configuration should be:

119°
Lnb = On
Lnb type = Ocs-dp
Freq = 11250
22khz = Off
Diseqc = 1
Committed = OFF or NONE
Legacy SW = Off

110°
Lnb = On
Lnb type = Ocs-dp
Freq = 11250
22khz = Off
Diseqc = 2
Committed = OFF or NONE
Legacy SW = Off

61.5°
Lnb = On
Lnb type = Ocs-dp
Freq = 11250
22khz = Off
Diseqc = 3
Committed = OFF or NONE
Legacy SW = Off

Post Number: 2
Sorry about two mistakes in my earlier. Both NK and Nalin are right 1. Both dish are Dish Pro Plus - DPP
2. Output of Dish2 goes to Dish1 and not other way around.

My receiver is Cool sat 6000 Premium. The settings proposed by PRFRMNJ did not do any good. I think with these setting I am not getting signal on one of 110 or 119.

I will try pulling another wire out of my dish1 to see if it works. Is it almost given that I have no other choice but to continue using DN receiver along with my cool sat?

Gold Member

Post Number: 8492
Hook it up just like my diagram above...U MUST have a Dishnet receiver powered ON at all times to use the Coo*lat 6000...U MUST use the settings given by PRFMNJ...but with coo*lsats they use the "committed" word..where #1 = 119, #2 = 110, # 3 = 61.5..and NO switches!

Gold Member

Post Number: 8493
Coo*lsat receiver antenna- sat-dish settings

Sample settings if using 110-119 sats and Dish Pro (DP) LNB's...or DPP LNB's......

Menu-Installation-Antenna (dish settings)

110.ow echostar6,8 or 8.10
lnb power on,
lnb type Ocs-DP
lnb freq 11250,
22khz off,
diseqc switch 1.0/1.1,
commited 2, uncomitted 1
legacy sw Off

119.ow echostar7,
lnb power on,
lnb type OCS-DP
lnb freq 11250,
22khz off,
diseqc switch 1.0,
committed 1,
legacy sw Off

61.5...same except ...committed 3

Gold Member

Post Number: 2262
Teddy Chocordes: You must use the DN receiver and keep it on.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8499
I already said that...nalin, all U know is what I say!...I am your teacher, U are the student!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2264
To Ignorant LK: I tried to tell you and your buddies two months ago the simple fact that many DN and BEV users are changing to FTAs and are having problems with DN LNBs and use of DN switches. YOU laughed at me for suggesting that they will need to have DN receivers on!!
Subsequent to that you and your buddies have been unsuccessful in helping people and have had at least two whose receivers have been damaged by your inappropriate and incomplete advice.
YOU BETTER LEARN AND SMARTEN UP, OTERWISE YOU WILL BE HISTORY SOON.

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 2524
Is there an echo in here??? Nalin have you ever posted anything original of use? I keep seeing your guess work, but I've yet to see you help anyone... 2264 post broken down as follows:

1000 posts = bashing or arguing with LK
500 posts = bashing or arguing with me
564 posts = you posting bogus information (Go to Nalin's Greates Hits and you see some of them)
200 posts = repeating what has already been said

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 809

You people here are just too much.
Soon people will say, go to Ecoustics forum for a joke and a big laugh.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8506
Soon?...aaah thats been said about this site for over the past 3-4 years...this site is and has been the Joke of the Dss world...ask any member of another site!..U can go to other sites and do a SEARCH of Ecoustics, read their posts, and U will see how this site is considered Comedy Central and NOT a real satellite Dss site!

Silver Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 358
LK YOU FUCKERRRRRRRR HE DID MENTION THAT HE USE AN OTHER RECEIVER WICH IS DN RECEIVER .

C/P

When I use receiver provided by satellite company I receive channels from Dish2 but when I use cool sat I am unable to get the setup right for 61.5 (all red bars).
YOU ARE THE ONE WHO SHOULD GO TAKE CLASSES IN ENGLIHS MORRON FUCKERRRRRRRRRRRR FAT ASSSSSSSSSS. YOU WERE DISCHARGE FROM THE MILATRY BECUZ YOU WERE CAUGHT SUCKINGGGGGGG SOMEONE DICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Silver Member

Post Number: 359
i dont care what poeple say / with the dpp lnb's it work for couple houre or a days and then you loose the signal. you will have always this problem no matter what . so the best thing is chnaging to dp lnb's or just standars.

Silver Member

Post Number: 360
lk why you always post that criple diagram always . the guy is confused he is looking for 61.5 and not 148 can't look for picture that say 61.5 and dont use pansat becuz it makes me sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. and your legacy 4700. use what poeple have and not what you got in your desktop since the vietname war

Gold Member

Post Number: 8510
azzhole...61.5 and 148 are interchangeable..Pansat is a populat common FTA receiver...4700 is a commonly used DN receiver by peeps,...and the DPP diagram is correct, regardless what U think...and DPP LNB's wll work forever if U use the diagram...and U suck dik!

Silver Member

Post Number: 361
LK resume:
8000 posts = bashing or arguing about something that has nothing to do with dss.

500 posts = you posting bogus information posts and repeating what has already been said

1 post : correct answer and that was about the adress site for dsscommunity

Silver Member

Post Number: 362
here we go LK 501 posting bogus information posts and repeating what has already been said

Gold Member

Post Number: 8511
hi nalin...aka cartier...are U still a Dss cop?

Post Number: 3
I now have another output coming directly from Dish1 (110/119) to cool sat as suggested but still no luck with turning the red bars for Dish2(61.5) to green on cool sat setup. Existing output from Dish1 is still going to DN 600 DVR receiver which is always on and does get channels from Dish2. Still need help. PLEASE...

I have following settings on cool sat as suggested:

110.ow echostar6,8 or 8.10
lnb power on,
lnb type Ocs-DP
lnb freq 11250,
22khz off,
diseqc switch 1.0/1.1,
commited 2, uncomitted 1
legacy sw Off

119.ow echostar7,
lnb power on,
lnb type OCS-DP