Nalin's Greates Hits (Or should I say NOT)

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 2429
Since I have just about all the time in the world I'm just going to little by little show just how you really operate. In the last month you have not posted one piece of information that has helped anyone and this even after being challenged to post information which we all know you don't have. Not to mention your friends are running low! Here is an example of one of your creative posts tu cut someone down because they don't agree with you.....
Nalin Nyda
Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 1899
Posted on Friday, February 16, 2007 - 10:26 pm:
Let me be precise, so you all will at least get the message. In Toronto there are many many BEV installations with a 20" dish and a LNB that gets in 82W and 91W. This is similar to your 110/119 setup. Most of them use the same switch called DP34. Many of the FTA installers have already recognised it and the good ones power up the DP34 with a separate $15 power supply and the problem or the anticipated problem is solved for ever.
A person decides to try out this new thing called FTA. He does not wnat to disconnect yet from BEV. He gets the FTA receiver connects it up and it is woking fine. Then one day the hubby in the living room switches off the BEV supplied receiver and the wife in the other room suddenly stops getting a picture.
One guy posted here: "Is there ia problem in the satellites? Everything works fine on my new Viewsat till 10.30 at night and then stops. What is wrong?" The answer is that the BEV or DN receiver was turned off and the FTA stopped working.
SO I SUGGEST YOU ALL WAKE UP to the reality. Instead of sending people on roofs to look at the LNBs, the suggestion and the solution FOR EVER is simple. If it is DN/BEV supplied equipment and there is a DP34, power it with a simple $15 power supply and connect up 1,2, or 3 receivers to the switch and enjoy TV.
The problem with you people is that you have a gang mentality. Because LK said so or PRFRMNJ said so, you will all gang up and attack the other person.
And Doreen, I watched you and Roxanne go through a whole stupid rigmorale of "Womens' rights" a couple of days ago and wasted a lot of band width and time. Let me bring you up-todate in your knowledge of current issues. The current issue is child p0rnography. Womens' rights is now an old issue. The girls of today are laughing at you when you bring up that old issue. And Doreen, what did YOU do, when LK threw a lot of obsenity at me and called me a 14 year old girl?
So, Doreen DO NOT try to talk down to me. I have told your friend LK before and I am telling YOU, whoever you are, that I have more knowledge, experience and advisors that you have.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2430
Here you are telling someone about your information concerning SuperDish. WRONG INFORMATION AT THAT...

Nalin Nyda
Gold Member

Post Number: 1890
Posted on Friday, February 16, 2007 - 07:38 pm:
My information is that your Superdish is good for two satellites, usually 110 and 119. The newer Plus dish is good for three. For the third satellite, the recommendation has been that you should use a separate dish and point to either 61.5 (echo 3 eastern regions) or 148 (western regions).

The Dish500 is what is used to get two sats that are 10 degrees or less apart and if you use the Dish500 Plus then you get up to three sats, but IT IS NOT THE SUPERDISH...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2431
I corrected you with the following post:

PRFRMNJ
Gold Member

Post Number: 2084
Posted on Friday, February 16, 2007 - 08:45 pm:
My information is that your Superdish is good for two satellites, usually 110 and 119. The newer Plus dish is good for three. For the third satellite, the recommendation has been that you should use a separate dish and point to either 61.5 (echo 3 eastern regions) or 148 (western regions). }

This information is wrong! Dish500 is what you use to get two sats that are 10 degrees or less apart normally 110 & 119 or 82 & 91.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2432
Here is an interesting exchange with Jay:

Jay
Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee , OK
USA

Post Number: 652
Posted on Sunday, January 28, 2007 - 11:18 am:
________________________________________Nalin Nyda the copy and paste QUEEN

Nalin Nyda
Gold Member

Post Number: 1509
Posted on Sunday, January 28, 2007 - 11:25 am:

Jay
Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee , OK
USA

Post Number: 654
Posted on Sunday, January 28, 2007 - 11:37 am:

I have only post here on the forum and the suggestions forum. Never any other forums here. So if your gonna post about someone get your facts right. I do not get a thing out of promoting viewsat's I just happen to like them is that ok with you............?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2433
pannu
Silver Member
Username: Pannu16

Post Number: 240
Posted on Tuesday, October 17, 2006 - 02:37 pm:

MY VOTE GOES TO LK !!

Mr. BiII
Silver Member
Username: Anam

Post Number: 116
Posted on Tuesday, October 17, 2006 - 09:35 pm:

Gold Member

Post Number: 2434
Are you getting the point here?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2435
Here is a member asking you for help and rather then actually helping him you send him to read up? I guess you didn't know how to guide him and decided it was better if you told him to pay someone. Way to go Nalin....

Ahmed ahmed
Username: Drgaili

Post Number: 10
Posted on Friday, September 29, 2006 - 12:51 am:
Hi Nalin Nyda, i do have c**lsat 5000, and have no idea about the steps that need to be taken in order to transfer this data to the reciever,could you please tell me in 1,2,3 format how to do that, and do i need special software to do so ?..
Thank you for your time
Ahmed

Nalin Nyda
Silver Member

Post Number: 652
Posted on Friday, September 29, 2006 - 12:59 am:
Ahmed Ahmed: I do not know your level of expertise. My suggestion is that you go to one of the followiing sites and readup about the uploader for your collsat5000 and about how to. You will need to download the uploader and install it on your computer. Then, if you are confident, you could try. Many people get into problems uploading, and you are usually better off having a friend with you or pay somebody $20-30 for it.
http://www.totalfta.com (registration)
There are many other sites - but essentially you will read up on the how to.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2436
The real funny thing about this is that we've told people to read and learn and you have turned around and jumped on our case for doing so. That's about as big of a double standard as I've seen.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2437
In this post you tell a member what to do which is really a guess on your part since you didnt' take the time to ask his location and for that matter his setup. This is what we call shooting from the hip which has already cost some people problems because you don't take the time to ask questions
----------------------------

Jonathan Perez
Bronze Member
Username: Liljdominican338

Post Number: 21
Posted on Sunday, October 01, 2006 - 08:39 pm:

Nalin Nyda
Silver Member

Post Number: 668
Posted on Sunday, October 01, 2006 - 09:57 pm:
J. Perz: For 121W you need a 30-32" dish. The Kuband needs a different LNB than the C band. You would most likely have to buy a new dish with the LNB and install it facing properly, bring a cable from it to a DisEqC switch (might as well buy a 4 input switch). Bring the other cable into the switch, and then bring the outlet to your receiver. If you already have disEqC switch (not Dp34) you can just attach the cable from 121 dish to the third input. With a DP34 switch things a bit more complicated. Let me know, if that is your problem, and I will post again, although I have posted it a couple of times before.
If your 110/119 is from a dishpro dish with special LNB this won't work.
--------------------------
By the way, if he's in the caribbean (which is also a guess) the dish you recommend would never work, but for all we know he probably purchased the dish going on your advice and now has a big ashtray.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2438
This one really gets me! You are going to tell someone to learn english. Okay I'll just let the readers see for themselves.

Nalin Nyda
Silver Member

Post Number: 887
Posted on Sunday, November 12, 2006 - 10:22 pm:

By the way civilised is spelled "Civilized". If I were you I'd learn how to spell before correcting others...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2439
Here is a good one where you are telling someone to stay away from a thread yet you can't keep your two cents (no information posts) to yourself.

-----------------

Nalin Nyda
Silver Member

Post Number: 711
Posted on Sunday, October 15, 2006 - 11:45 pm:
LK: Keep out of this thread. I have my autoroll off and things are working fine. I had in on for a while this afternoon and me AND OTHERS had problems. You read nothing and just jump in. What was the point in posting a long key list, when people before you had already posted the correct keys. So I say to you, go back to your fifty threads you want to work in and let The One and others help people in this thread.
Stop belittling me. If people want your advice, they will find you or post a different thread for advice.
This thread was working very well and you suddenly jumped in with your rudeness. Keep your comments and your rudeness in other threads and get out of this thread. People want to be helped in the most minor details and there are people other than your gold self who can do it.
SO GET OUT OF THIS THREAD AND KEEP OUT.

----------------------------------------

This is Nalin telling LK to stay out of a thread. Ironically Nalin keeps following me in any thread that I start. Why don't you take your own advice and stay out?

--------------------------------

And by the way, you may want to learn proper english yourself.

I had in on for a while this afternoon and me AND OTHERS had problems.

The proper way to say this is "I had autoroll on for a while this afternoon. Others and myself had problems with it.

}LEARN BEFORE YOU GO TELLING SOMEONE TO LEARN WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW

Gold Member

Post Number: 2440
BTW - Not done by far! Just taking a break... I've got way to many of these.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2442
Now before I go to bed, I'll just leave you with one last one. But remember, I'll be back tomorrow since I have over 40 pages of bogus posts... Like I said, you didn't want to go down this road with me, but you just don't learn. Now everyone will see in an easy to follow thread why it is that I have lost respect for you!

This post has to do with Null Modem/Straight RS232 cables.

------------------------------------------

Nalin Nyda
Gold Member

Post Number: 2152
Posted on Friday, March 16, 2007 - 02:58 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tru statements for IBM PC clones with various Windows Operating systems:

5. You can always check if a cable is null or straight RS232, by checking connection between pin 2 at one end and pin 3 at the other end. If your multimeter shows connection (continuity or no resistance), then it is a a null cable

--------------------------------

Like I said before, if you are going to quote my post, then do it properly. If there is a closed Circuit (Null Modem at pins 2 on one end and 3 at the other), then there WILL be resistance.

ONLY IF THE CIRCUIT IS OPEN (Straight Cable where 2 is 2 at both ends) THEN THERE WILL BE NO RESISTANCE OR CONTINUITY AT PINS 2 ON ONE END AND 3 ON THE OTHER.

Please feel free to use my information, but make sure you use it the right way...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2443
So for now GOOD NIGHT and if you feel like it, why don't you go ahead and explain you BS. Don't worry, I won't be around until tomorrow night and by then, I'll be posting more of your BS. This is just the surface, I've yet to get into the really good ones...

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 792

One question
What is the point to all this?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2444
That I'm tired of this person stating that people have asked questions of me and I've not helped them and that they always post correct information and I'm tired of it. Nalin wants to disrespect me, so now I'll just show everyone who reads this who is who.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8349
Add this Bogus incorrect post to nalins stupidity...This is amazing coming from someone who thinks she knows it all...like I said, she is CLUELESS about DSS!

Nalin Nyda
Gold Member

Post Number: 2193
Posted on Wednesday, March 21, 2007 - 07:23 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AV: I think at sites where the word "DN" is not allowed they use the word "Charlie" and they use "Dave" for "BEV".

Bronze Member
Username: Michael_jackson

Post Number: 41
LK IS BUT LOOSER ALSO. RACISTTTTT STUPPPPPPPIIIIIID MAN. STILL HERE BUT SAY HE GOE AWAY WHY.NEVER GOS NEVER. MAKE ME SICK.

Silver Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 402
you mack me sick you do not help others just bash go back under the rock you cam from michael jackson

Bronze Member

Post Number: 42
BRUCE YOU ARE A FAGGGGGGGGHH. YOU CAN LICKS LK ASZ FOREVER. I MACK SICK ONLY YOU FOR FINGER IS ON LK ASZHOLE. YOU ALREADY SICK STUPPIDD MAN. YOU GO EAT THIS MAN HIS SHIIT. I HOPE YOU CHOKE ON VOMIT SICK

Silver Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 403
michael for the secend time there are no kids for you to get and if you can read i do not get aloung with lk so go fuckkkk your brother or siter azzzz hole if you cam to start lets start with a name like michael jackson i can have lots of fun

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
FAGGGGH YOU START WITH ME FAGGGGGH. LK IS RACIST AND STUPID JERK. MOVE AWAY FROM ME IF NOT WANT TROUBLE. MAKE YOURE OWN TROUBLE AT LK AND LEAVE ME.

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1518
Cartier,give it up.Everyone knows it's you!

Silver Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 329
satscanner stop your fuckiiiiiiiiing bs im tired of you poeple accusing others of using names . if u are that smart why dont you figure it out yourself . idiot . i dont have to swear to you piece of shiiiit but i swear to my mother and to god that it's not me .
i did not have to swear but im doing it just to have my name cleared from any fucckking one here . i use cartier1 and only cartier1 . do u think im scarred from you guys to say what i feel .fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk stop this bs merdeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Silver Member

Post Number: 330
PRFRMNJ
(((((same switch called DP34. Many of the FTA installers have already recognised it and the good ones power up the DP34 with a separate $15 power supply and the problem or the anticipated problem is solved for ever.))))))
this is was in one of the posts above.
i never seen or heard or even experience dp34 that has to be powered. dp34 dont need to be powered with a separated power supply.
i have it i use it no power supply . i dont know who this genius who think of this .

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
and more things satscanner you are canadian faggggg like alll canadiene faggggs. you think i use different names to hide form you. i am not scared of you fuckkkkkkkkk loosers. i use my name always same.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
above message ignore please. this is not cartier now. now is michael jackson.

Silver Member

Post Number: 332
michael you are the best . i wish im you . i heard lot of great things about you . do you still leave in neverland or still in bahrain ? say hi to the sultan of bahrain and tell him to expect me soon in dubai :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 1530
How many simularaties,can we see between cartier and micheal? TOO MANY to list!

Silver Member

Post Number: 337
you dont pay attention . mickael copy and past my posts and use same word so he can fool you . he just said that above. and u think i did swear for what . saying that's he is someone eles.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
ANYWAY LK IS STUPPPPPPPPPID MAN. OLD FAT LAZY STUPID MAN. AND RACIST

Gold Member

Post Number: 2517
Just when you thought Nalin had gotten the message! Well here we go again....

Gold Member

Post Number: 2518
Here Nalin posts a link to a diagram showing how to install a DP34 switch. PLEASE NOT THERE IS NO EXTERNAL POWER SOURCE (BECAUSE IT'S NOT NEEDED) NOR DOES NALIN MENTION THIS TO THE READER....

I figured after months of bashing me for trying to theach the same to people Nalin was finally showing knowledge in the matter.
Nalin Nyda
Gold Member

Post Number: 2232
Posted on Monday, March 26, 2007 - 03:21 pm:

http://www.microyal.com/dp-34a-instal-istrn.jpg

Gold Member

Post Number: 2519
Just when I thought Nalin had finally learned how to use this equipment, Nalin goes back to the usual BS... WHEN WILL YOU LEARN....

Nalin Nyda
Gold Member

Post Number: 2267
Posted on Thursday, March 29, 2007 - 10:09 am:

The simple facts are:
Dishrpo plus and Dishpro equipment require power supply, which is easily obtained from DN receivers and NOT so easily obtained from FTAs. If you buy a FTA, you are well advised to keep your DN receiver on on one output (preferrably on the first) and use the FTA on another instead of substituting. The DN supplied power can be anywhere. If you do not power the system properly there are chances of permanent damage to your FTA. Of the FTAs, the most vulnerable are earlier models of Viewsats, the Pansat 3500s and occasionally Fortec Ultra.
There have been at least two posters in this forum in the last 2 months who have lost their receivers because the information was not conveyed to them by the gurus.
If you do not want to use a DN receiver for power, you can substitute an external power supply. Dishpro adaptor sold for legacy DN irds may work but is not guaranteed to work with FTAs. A Dishpro approved or Dishpro compatible power inserter from one of the various suppliers will do very well.
It is better to anticipate trouble and buy the power inserter when you get a new FTA, if you have DN LNBs and switches. The cost is minimal.

QED

Gold Member

Post Number: 2522
Here is part of one of Nalin's Post warning someone:

I do not normally like to interfere when LK is posting. However, he has posted incomplete information and I thought it best to complete it. In particular, I am concerned that repeated use of Pansat 3500s without the DN receiver might permanently damage the 3500.

---------------------------------------
This information is incorrect. IT WILL NOT DAMAGE THE RECEIVER AS THE VOLTAGE IS BETWEEN 18 TO 20v. QUIT GUESSING AND TO SOME TESTING....

Gold Member

Post Number: 2523
Here Nalin resorts to threats... WOW I'M IMPRESSES...

Nalin Nyda
Gold Member

Post Number: 2264
Posted on Thursday, March 29, 2007 - 09:40 am:

To Ignorant LK: I tried to tell you and your buddies two months ago the simple fact that many DN and BEV users are changing to FTAs and are having problems with DN LNBs and use of DN switches. YOU laughed at me for suggesting that they will need to have DN receivers on!!
Subsequent to that you and your buddies have been unsuccessful in helping people and have had at least two whose receivers have been damaged by your inappropriate and incomplete advice.
YOU BETTER LEARN AND SMARTEN UP, OTERWISE YOU WILL BE HISTORY SOON.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2271
PRFRMNJ : To you ignorance is bliss and hero worship is the order of the day.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2542
Why don't you explian you BS??? I know, because you can't admit that you have no clue what you are talking about and continue to argue with anyone you feel has some kind of aliance with LK... It's okay. We all know you are nothing but a fake.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2543
Now let's talk about DumDude:

His Post:

DumDude
Username: Jerkisland

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, March 08, 2007 - 02:25 pm:
Execellent steps even a newbie like me could understand and configure. After configuring I start getting the channels before I wasn't. But I get them only for about 5 minutes and then I start seeing no signal for all the channels unless I turn off the receiver from the back and turn back on. Also I did a blind scan for 61.5 by setting it to 3.I have Pansat 3500D. Please advice me on how to proceed, do I need an amplifier ?

I reply:

PRFRMNJ
Gold Member

Post Number: 2284
Posted on Thursday, March 08, 2007 - 05:21 pm:

He posts:

DumDude

Post Number: 2
Posted on Thursday, March 08, 2007 - 07:06 pm:

I reply:

PRFRMNJ
Gold Member

Post Number: 2291
Posted on Thursday, March 08, 2007 - 07:43 pm:
Something is wrong with your receivers, but I have been reading about problems with BL bins. It may just be the bin. The problem is it could be a number of things from wire connections gone bad to just a bad bin. You'll need to trouble shoot each one.

He posts:

DumDude

Post Number: 3
Posted on Saturday, March 10, 2007 - 04:34 pm:

- I set LNB type to Standard and select the port on the DISEcQ where for this sat (119 = 1 & 61.5 = 4).

I have Pansats, I did the Blind Scans individually.Once I completed all scans

I set
LNB TYPE = DishPro
DISEcQ -- 119 = 1 and 61.5 = 4.

The remaining options were kept the same

Now the problem is when I use the switch and connect the two transponders to LNB1 and LNB4 and connect to the reciever, I don't get any signal or quality hence no channels but if I connect them directly to the reciever without the SWITCH, I get good level and quality and the channels.

Can please tell me what I am doing wrong here ?

I reply:

PRFRMNJ
Gold Member

Post Number: 2302
Posted on Saturday, March 10, 2007 - 06:37 pm:
Why are you using a switch? I'm confused. You have a sat pointed at 119 and another pointed at 61.5. What type of LNB? Something just doesn't make sense. Post you entire setup or I can't help when you peace meal and leave things out.

You jump in again without reading anything:

Nalin Nyda
Gold Member

Post Number: 2128
Posted on Sunday, March 11, 2007 - 09:40 am:
Dumdude: It seems you have 4 to 1 DisEqC switch and I am presuming you are aware of and know how to set in software these connections. You also seem to find it easy to disconnect and connect from the swithces.
Try using the 2 and 3 inputs of the switch and make appropriate changes in software. Also try to put only one satellite through switch and see.
If not successful, you may have to change your DiseqC switch. Sometimes if your 119W LNB is a dishpro, you may have a problem and might have to change to a legacy LNB for that satellite. However, you should be able to get the 61.5W through the switch if the swtich is not deffective and you have made tha appropriate connection in software.

I correct you because he's already said he isn't using any switches which is why I asked the question:

PRFRMNJ
Gold Member

Post Number: 2307
Posted on Sunday, March 11, 2007 - 05:07 pm:
You cannot use a DISEcQ switch if you are using DishPro Twin or Quad LNB's. The only way you will be able to make this work is to change LNB so Single Dual Output LNB's (Legacy) for all sats and then add DISEcQ. If you are using DishPro LNB's then you need to use a DishPro Switch such as a DP34. But you cannot use a DISEcQ Switch if using Twin or Quad.

Again you jump in with a really stupid post which is obvious you didn't read his earlier posts and you say:

Nalin Nyda
Gold Member

Post Number: 2135
Posted on Sunday, March 11, 2007 - 05:47 pm:
PRFRMNJ: You had plenaty of time to help DumDude. You were asking why he is using a switch. He is using a switch because he has two dishes pointing at different satellites. Now just let him get his facts properly from me, because it is obvious you haven't got a clue as to what he is talking about.

This only proves you have yet to read a post and once again you are guessing!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2544
Here's a good one! I guess you wanted to teach someone a language you don't know:

pannu
Silver Member
Username: Pannu16

Post Number: 240
Posted on Tuesday, October 17, 2006 - 02:37 pm:

MY VOTE GOES TO LK !!
---------------------
You're reply:

Nalin Nyda
Silver Member

Post Number: 887
Posted on Sunday, November 12, 2006 - 10:22 pm:

By the way civilised is spelled "Civilized". If I were you I'd learn how to spell before correcting others...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2545
SO NALIN - HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE EXPOSED FOR THE IGNORANT YOU ARE?

Don't answer! I really don't care.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2274
PRFRMNJ:
Thanks to your intervention DumDude was not up and running for a long time. I don't know if he is now.
Pannu has not learnt English.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2549
Neither have you but don't worry, I still have more to post on exactly how you really help others. Not done by far...

Eventually you'll read and understand!

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonarmy_1

RYERSON, @ PEACE ... What a...

Post Number: 300
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1610
Nalin,U have the right to remain silent,..I would use it! lol

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 821

You can find the youngest Senior Citizen
Teenagers at eCoustics.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8547
hell, I don't know how to take that...its a compliment in 1 way, young at heart and spirit, but wise with age..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us