RCA DVD Recorder DRC8030N

Username: Stick1one

Post Number: 2
I just purchased an RCA DVD Recorder model DRC8030N. My setup is the cable from the wall to a splitter. It then splits to a cable box and tv in one room and also to the dvd recorder in the other room. I have the cable going to the receiver and then a cable from the recorded to my tv. Im getting all the channels on my tv yet when I do a channel search through the recorded its only finding 4 channels. How do I get all the channels recognized through my recorded so I can record shows from any channel?? Someone please help before I throw the machine out the window

Username: Birdie2009

Post Number: 1
You can manual add the channels in.

Username: Birdie2009

Post Number: 2
Up till yesterday, I was able to connect the dvd to the dish network then to the tv, but now I have directv with dual turner, meaning that it has a sat in 1 and 2. The issue is now I can't connect to sat ask instructed to do. Any idea how to do this

Bronze Member
Username: Sitsat

Post Number: 76
Jeremy, your cable box is using TV channel 3 (or 4), right? , and you were only able to watch the channel showing on the cable box thru your tv, right? How do you expect all the channels to be on your DVR when you are only receiving one channel from your input cable box? Use the timer function of your cable box to turn on the channel you want.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us