DMR-E85HS dubbing questions

Username: Alm70

Post Number: 4
I have a panasonic DMR-E85HS that I mostly use to just record to the hard drive and watch shows and eventually erase. But now I want to transfer some of those recordings to dvd so I have a few questions. I must say I usually have luck reading the manual, but this has to be one of the most confusing manuals I have ever seen.

I recorded two shows approx two hours each to the HD (in LP mode) that I want to put on a disk. Preferably one disk. If I understand right, I can't do the high speed dub because since I recorded in LP mode the video won't fit because of either size or length. It seems as though you can only use the high speed dub with the speed you recorded in? So the only way I found to do this is to record back to a disk in EP mode. Is this the most effective way? I have to basically play the recording off the HD again to record back to disk?

If at all possible I'm trying to get both shows on one disk in two chapters....

Sorry for the lengthy post...just trying to give the info needed to possibly have someone help me out.

thanks in advance,,,

Gold Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 3321
2 two hour shows in LP should fit on 1 disc. Edit out the commercials, if there are any, and they will easily fit. I don't know why you'd want to burn anything with commercials anyway, again if there are any.

Username: Alm70

Post Number: 5
thanks for the quick response....I guess it's off to my favorite manual to figure out how to edit commercials...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us