Mitsubishi WDY65/Moisture behind screen HELP?

Username: Kasz

Post Number: 1
My husband is going to kill our daughter. I came out into our living room this morning, only to find a large black mark on the bottom of our screen, as I came closer, I noticed her sippy cup on the floor and water droplets on the screen, seems she decided to dribble some water on our brand new TV. The moisture has seeped up behind the screen and it does not want to go away. ANYONE have any ideas as what I should do???? Will it go away on it's own, or should I try to remove the front screen???
HELP, QUICK!?
-Kim

Username: Andilynn

Post Number: 1
I'm having the infamous "tv won't turn on, but the green power light turns on for 4-5 seconds, then shuts off" problem. I have a 52" Mitsubishi HD1080 that is about 4 years old. Is this fixable? If so, is it worth paying a service tech to come out and look at it? I don't know how pricey this repair is. If it is too much, am I better off just purchasing a new LCD Sony? HELP. Please reply via email to agentspygirl@hotmail.com if you have any info that could potentially help me!

Thanks,
Andi

Bronze Member
Username: Veasnalong

Post Number: 25
Andi.

If you have Electronic background unserstand Schimatic and Hi voltage CKT as you should know CRT are store Hi voltage in the Tube around 20-35K volt after turn the unit off if you know all of these concept then you should try. Sounds like there is component shorted cause ti to shut down.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us