Which TV should I get?!

Bronze Member
Username: 1lakerfan

Post Number: 70
The Sony 40" BRAVIA V-Series HDTV (KDL-40V2500)or the Sony 40" BRAVIA XBR LCD HDTV (KDL-40XBR2). I had the Sony 40" BRAVIA XBR LCD HDTV (KDL-40XBR2) in mind the whole time but accoriding to some of the customer rating which were very good, but some of them said there was some cloud effect. I dont know what that really means but im sure all TVs have pros and cons. Which TV should I get?

Silver Member
Username: Bill984

Post Number: 230
pioneer elite plasma.

Bronze Member
Username: Idrivearocket

Post Number: 30
Plasma's beat LCD, hands down... and Pioneer are the best. Watching motion on an LCD makes me dizzy!

Username: Slaphappy

Post Number: 1
hands down my left 7es7icle... i love my samsung LCD! ZERO problems for six months so far and i watch whatever i want and play 360 and ps3 on it for rediculous amounts of time and ZERO problems... cant say the same for the 3 of my friends who have plasmas and ALL have retention/burn issues... sure they can use whitescreen/iceage for hours/days but that is also BAD FOR YOUR TV AND YOU LOOSE TV LIFE!!!

Username: Smartguy

Ozamis City, Misamis Occi... Philippines

Post Number: 1
SmartRatings.com provides you with an in-depth expert reviews and analysis of every consumer electronic products you intend to buy especially plasma & LCD TV. Every item has several reviews coming from the experts so, you can be sure that the unit in question is thoroughly tried and tested. You can check the products through this link:

http://www.smartratings.com/electronics/plasma_and_lcds

Happy hunting!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us