Magnavox MWR10D6 - can't get it to recognize channels

Username: Liz7524

Post Number: 1
I have Dish Network and purchased a Magnavox MWR10D6 DVD Recorder. When setting everything up, I ran into a problem getting the DVD recorder to recognize the channels from Dish Network. All it seems to want to recognize are the usual channels - 2, 4, 7, 20, 50, 56 and 62. I can successfully use the recorder to record whatever I'm watching on Dish Network, but I can't set the recorder to record at a later time because it doesn't recognize any channels above 62.

I've tried following the instructions, but the instructions say you just need to type in a channel over 100, but it won't accept a 3-digit number. The Magnavox web site doesn't have this model listed, and the Dish Network materials refer me back to the DVD Recorder manual.

Can anyone tell me what piece of the puzzle I'm missing here? How do I get the recorder to accept channels above 62 so that I can set the recorder to record? Thanks.

Gold Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 3230
Connect the sat to the recorder with s-video or RCAs and set the timer record for whatever input you used.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us