Durabrand DVD universal remote code

Username: Warhamster

Post Number: 1
I have a cheap Durabrand DVD player that includes the speaker system. Looks like one of the kids tossed the controller in the trash because after a month of searching its nowhere to be found. I am unable to do much of anything from the unit itself except press play and adjust the sound. I have a Vizio universal remote for my 50' plasma. I've tried using the program codes in the tv book to get the dvd setup but nothing is working. Anyone have any other codes I could try? Another thing. The controller appears to have a search feature, however I'm not having any success with it. It says "Point the remote control at the component and then alternate between pressing the power button and the component button on the remote control until the component turns off. If the component still does not respond, clear the component button, then repeat the search procedure." I followed the steps and pressed power button and the dvd button on the controller back and forth for quite a while with no success. How long would this normally take to get results? Thanks very much for any help.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us