How to copy .DVD Copyright Movies

Username: Italy

Post Number: 1
I would like to know how I can copy copyright DVD movies.

Using two DVD machines.
One recorder and Non-Recorder

Silver Member
Username: Tapeman

Post Number: 307
Couple of ways to do it
But try Video Processing tool like
"Videographer" should be about $80
May want to try e-bay

Username: Ujkelly

Maspety, NY USA

What do I need to copy copy protected movies from my tv to dvr recorder. Movies are stored on a tivo recorder.

Username: Sonysucksass

Post Number: 4
I would like to know too - I have a Toshiba DR5 and I cannot record A THING off my (Rogers) HD digital box. EVERYTHING is "content protected". I now have a very expensive paperweight.

Username: Ranger66

I ordered a RED PRO DVD/VHS burner from XDIMAX over a week ago and still haven't received it. They don't have a phone number, only e-mail addresses and I haven't heard back from them about delivery. I feel like I've been taken. Anybody have bad experiences with this company?

Username: Db_

Douglas,
I have been considering the Dimax "Grex" unit. Below is a link to a thread on ecoustics that may be helpful...particularly the very last post on the thread from James Churchill who received his Grex and seems to be very happy with it. I don't know the particulars of your order but Dimax is located in Israel so I would assume it will take somewhat longer to ship to the U.S...also assuming you're in the U.S. I will be interested to hear if you receive your unit so please post the outcome of your experience.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/290987.html

Daniel

Post Number: 2
My apologies, the link is:

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/42269.html

DB_

Bronze Member
Username: Alright_boy

Post Number: 66
Sima makes (or used to make) a damn fine copying device using S-video inputs and outputs. Never fails.

Username: Ranger66

Post Number: 2
Daniel and Jim,
Thanks for your replies. I cancelled my "Red Pro" order (they never responded to my e-mails) and bought the Sima CT200. While I haven't tried it yet, I'm hoping I can copy portions of movies from DVD and VHS formats DIRECTLY onto my DV camera with the CT200 - then transfer the copied material to editing software I have on my laptop computer. If the Sima doesn't handle copy protected material though I'm back at square one and will have to look at Dimax's GREX which is supposed to decode anything. I work on a Mac, so I can't buy any of the DVD decoding software available for PCs. If either of you have personal experiences with these products I'd love to know more. Thanks.

Post Number: 3
Douglas,
There are numerous programs you can use. AnyDVD/CloneDVD, DVDFab Decryptor, DVD Shrink, Ripit4me, DVD Rebuilder, ImgBurn and there are others. Some are free and some are not. You can read more about them at forums such as afterdawn.com, cdfreaks.com, videohelp.com, forum.digital-digest.com, doom9.com, etc. and decide for yourself.
Good luck.
DB_
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us