VHS to DVD copy problem. Its kind of a odd problem.

Username: Final

Post Number: 1
Ok here is my problem I got a newer DVD recorder its the $98 one at wal-mart. I have it hooked up to a old VCR. I have a tape that has the 2nd Chucky horror movie taped on it that i got at a flea market. It was copied on to a blank VHS tape from a dvd i think that is what the guy said. This is a Blank VHS tape that had the movie taped on it. Not the Factory Movie. Now when i goto record it to the dvd player it saids it can not be recorded. I had it ran different ways.

The normal way had the A/V cables going out from the VCR to the DVD recorder A/V inputs got that message.

Then i hooked it up with the A/V cables going out from the VCR to the A/V inputs in the Tv and then i took another set of cables and put them in the TV A/V output and i ran that cable from the AV out on the tv back into the DVD recorder.

The picture is fine and the sound is fine. Go to hit record get can't be recorded.

Both ways i get the message. What gives?

Is it possible that a Blank VHS tape that has a movie on it be copy protected? Because why else would it do it? Its on one of those Wal-mart brand tapes.

Username: Nwaiye

Post Number: 1
I'm not an electronic person, but I love movies! I bought a VHS/DVD recorder to copy my hundreds of VHS tapes to DVD. A large majority of my VHS tapes were previously viewed from Blockbuster. The recorder won't allow me to record! Some one please help me!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us