LG 42" Plasma 42PX2RV - Blank screen but has sound

Username: Plugger4

Post Number: 1
HELP!!!!!

I have a LG 42" plain jane plasma TV (42PX2RV) which I've only had for 14 months and the screen has just gone blank on me but I am still receiving sound.
Checked out cables/leads etc and all is OK. When changing channels or volume, no display comes up either. Nothing pressed on the remote and no kids near it when it happened.
Has anyone got any ideas as to what could be the cause of the problem? And I suppose the big question, how much it'll cost to repair?

Cheers

Username: Denno75

Had exactly same problem on 24 December 2006. have you had any luck finding an answer as I am very interested as well.

Username: Blizzted

Post Number: 2
mine has done the same thing 3 times already thankfully the place i got it from keeps exchanging it i think it was the power supply but who knows

Username: Wotroc

Hi I have the same model it is a fault with all this model type lg know and are not telling anyone, if you scream and yell and say that people on the net are complaining they may replace it with a new model with the same features, also say you will call the ombudsman of fair trading and say i will ask him for a summery of returns on this model im sure thay will come to the party.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us