Where is my PIP board at *****PICS*******

Username: Profuse007

Houston, Tx

Post Number: 7
Where is my pip board at and how do i bypass it?

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Stevestar99

Dahlonega, GA

Post Number: 48
The PIP boards are normally located behind the A/V jack panel, near the tuners. Could be under the shields in the same location. The pictures that you've taken of the right hand side of the chassis are the HV/defection regulators

Houston, Tx

Post Number: 9
if it is standing up, then i dont have one. i check it out again. all mitsubishi pip board look alike?

Bronze Member

Houston, Tx

Post Number: 11
Here are some more pics of the board. please tell me where the pip board on this TV is. the jittering is unbearable.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Username: Chooss54

Post Number: 1
I'm no authority about pip's but I have the same screwed up tv you do and from what I read the pip board is built into the signal board. I found evidence of projection tube leak on it and I've been trying to obtain the board and guess What?? Nowbody makes the boards anymore TV is good for parts thats about it. Most the problems with this TV relate to leakage form Tubes onto the boards. 8 years old What did you find out?

Silver Member
Username: Stevestar99

Dahlonega, GA

Post Number: 112
Call around to different shops, ask them if they can do the PIP mod if needed. You don't want the board re-built. Even if it's not the PIP, the repair shouldn't cost more than $350.

Bronze Member

Houston, Tx

Post Number: 12
are there any ways to obtain info for my exact model on how to do the pip-mod(bypassing pip)?

there are two tuner cards for antenna A and antenna B, could there be pip-card built into there?

i know a lot of ppl have had this prolem, plz share the wealth.

thanks for everyones time,
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us