Mitsubishi VS-45605 Jitter Horizontal Lines **PICS***

Username: Profuse007

Houston, Tx

Post Number: 2
Mitsubishi VS-45605 Jitter Horizontal Lines

i did some search across this board and didnt quite get an answer for a newbie like me to understand.

Here's the problem: The picture just jitter and roll when starts up. this happened about a month now and the problem progress because i have to wait about 30min for the screen to be normal. The picture still flicker a lil bit after, and it may gets worst.

BTW, The jitter looks half as bad as it is showned below.
Upload

can someone tell me the best solution below that i compiled?

I'd like to do the repair myself, if possible, and I am up to the challenge. I am pointing at the last one but i am a newbie to this whole tv repair.

MGA VS45605 VZ7 :Horizontal HORIZONTAL PULLING AND TEARING

1. HORIZONTAL PULLING AND TEARING, MAY ALSO HAVE VERTICAL ROLLING OR VERTICAL BLANKING BAR LOCKING
IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PICTURE. CHECK C2C52 10 UFD @ 50 V OFF THE BASE OF Q2C51 ON THE SIGNAL PCB.
2. CHECK C2P05 100 UFD 16 V OFF PIN 3 OF IC2P01 (9-VOLT REG

MGA VS45605 VZ7 :Vertical POOR VERTICAL SYNC

1. VERTICAL ROLLING, VERTICAL BLANKING BAR LOCKING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PICTURE,
ALSO MAY HAVE HORIZONTAL PULLING OR TEARING. CHECK C2C52 10 UFD @ 50 V OFF THE
BASE OF Q2C51 ON THE SIGNAL PCB. 2. CHECK C2P05 100 UFD 16 V OFF PIN 3 OF IC2P01 AND IC2P01 PAR

MGA VS45605 VZ7 :Vertical VERTICAL JITTER
1. CHECK C2P05 100 UFD 16 V OFF PIN 3 OF IC2P01 AND IC2P01 PART # 270P466020 (9-VOLT REGULATOR).
BOTH ARE ON THE SIGNAL PCB.

MGA 457 MGA VS45605 VZ7 Video Color LINES ROLLING UP IN PICTURE
1. CHECK C2P08 100 UFD 16 V OFF PIN 3 OF IC2P03 (3.2 VOLT REGULATOR) ON THE SIGNAL PCB

Username: Srm148

Post Number: 1
Mitsubishi VS-45605 I have this tv, it is only 6 years old, and I have the horizontal lines that gradually got worse. Is this problem expensive to get fixed? I would like to keep the TV, instead of spend the money for a new one. any ideas??? thanks.

Houston, Tx

Post Number: 3
same here. i had this tv for about 6-7yrs now, and i want an attempt to fix it b4 upgrading to some LCD projection.

anyone, please chime in.

Houston, Tx

Post Number: 4
found a solution. bypassing the pip.Upload

heres how pip board will look like:
Upload

took me couple of days of searching through the net/forums/searches..... try it out at your own risk

Houston, Tx

Post Number: 5
okay i cant find the pip board that look like that. someone help.

Houston, Tx

Post Number: 10
Here are some more pics of the board. please tell me where the pip board on this TV is. the jittering is unbearable.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us