MITSUBISHI VS60607

Username: Too_slim

Post Number: 1
I bought a Mitsubishi VS-50607 and it is now 5years old. About 4 OR 5 DAYS ago when we turned it on it turned on fine but there were horizontal lines AND THE PICTURE WAS JITTERY like the reception wasn't the best, and after it warmed up for a ABOUT AN HOUR it was no longer noticable. it has been getting progressivly worse. ...It has gotten to the point where if we want to watch the news in the morning we have to leave the TV on overnight so it is clear enough to watch it. ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED

Bronze Member
Username: Stevestar99

Dahlonega, GA

Post Number: 25
Try switching it to A/V input. That way you can eliminate the turner and the IF being the problem.

Username: Too_slim

Post Number: 4
STEVE THANKS FOR RESPONDING .. YOU ARE THE ONLY RESPONSE I HAVE GOTTEN FROM ANYONE.. FOR THE SAKE OF SOUNDING REAL STUPID CAN YOU ELABORATE A LITTLE FOR ME FROM MY CABLE BOX TO THE TV I ONLY HAVE AN (A INPUT)(B INPUT)AND A(LOOP INPUT)
AM I BARKING AT THE WRONG TREE COMPLETLY ????

Bronze Member
Username: Stevestar99

Dahlonega, GA

Post Number: 29
You are going to have to run the cable box RF output (to TV ant) to a VCR. Put the VCR on Channel 3/4. The VCR has audio and video outputs. Connect the VCR's A/V outputs to the TV's A/V inputs.
Box (out) to (in) VCR (out) to (in)TV
You will be useing the VCR,s tuner and IF circuits in place of the TVs. If you still have the problem after the TV is connected like this then, you've got a problem in the video processor circuit. You'll have to call a tech. This shouldn't cost more than $300 or just a little over that. If someone won't give you a ballpark estimate over the phone, call someone else.

Username: Brerrol1966

St.louis, Mo Usa

hello juan , if you hav'nt fixed the problem. i was having the same symptoms, by reading the forums here i found the answer . I replaced both skt392-110 which is located on the far left side of the signal board with a metal plate screwed over the top with three screws,have 18 pin connection . I also repaced c2po5 100 ufd 16v cap off pin three of icpo1(9 volt regulator) on signal board and c2po8 100 ufd 16v cap off pin 3 of ic2po3 (3.2 volt regulator) on the same board. thanks to alan wright one of the techs on this sight . i found the parts at electronix.com. saved app. 400-500 dollars. Thanks to all.

Username: Moralesjf

I was given a Mitsubishi VS 60707 TV. It was manufactured in 2000. The problem with it is that you push the power button, it trys to come on momentarily but then shuts off within a minute or so. Can anyone tell me what could be wrong, and about how much it might cost repairs wise?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us