Staples sale mag 32" widescreen lcd hdtv any good?

Silver Member
Username: Motomattic3

Http://www.cardomain.c...

Post Number: 143
Hi I kind of need a fast response but is the mag hdtv anygood? I haven't herd of the brand personally but I also don't know that much about tv brands. its $500.

Username: Toddo

Post Number: 1
I know it's well past your "Fast Response" but so EVERYONE is warned - Mag 32" Flat Panel TV's aren't worth the styrofoam they are packed in.

I had my first one for 3 weeks before it died. I sent it in for repairs under warranty. It came back and lasted 30 seconds before death. I again sent it in for repairs. This time it lasted 2 days before it died.

I am not alone - many people who have purchased the mag TV's are not happy. I have yet to find anyone who IS happy with the TV.

Do NOT buy MAG TV's - Their customer service stinks - their tech support is even worse. And obviously their repair center doesn't have a clue as to how to fix the problems.

Other people have serious issues with:
Sound is out of sync with Video
Channels scanned are not being remembered the next time the unit is turned on.
The aspect ratio will not stay set to how they set it in the menus.
The unit locks up when they use the VGA or other input ports - They then have to send it in for a factory reset only to go through the same thing the next time they try to use another input.

Stay away from Mag TV's - better yet, stay away from Mag altogether.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us