Archive through November 14, 2006

Silver Member
Username: Pannu16

Post Number: 355
DONT U SEE THE TREND LAST SO MAY MONTHS< KEYS NEVER CHANGED ON WEEKENDS FOR DN!! WAT AN OLD INFO AND NOTHIN TO GET EXCITED!!!

Username: Dragan

Post Number: 1
most channels receiving:"NO SIGNAL", some has have signals. Dosn't know what is problem.
maybe someone knows what is point...:-)

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 5438
dragan...there are 50 things that can cause that...thats why U must read and "test" different things ...nobody can tell u how to fly a B52 in one post with NO READING and time in the simulator (testing and trying)..and then doing a solo..

Silver Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 878
The One: According to the archives of Ecoustics, the last two times DN changed keys on weekends was Satuday, 9th September and Sunday, 15th October, 2006. The heaviest post was on the 15th October, when about 5 people including you had posted the key. A gold member was generous enough to put his gold seal with same keys last on that day.

Silver Member

Post Number: 879
draganbrajinovic
When was it last that you had most channels working?
What receiver do you have?
How many satellites were you scanning before?

Silver Member

Post Number: 880
Pannu: You are like the dog on the old gramophone "His Master's Voice". You haven't a clue about DN's habits. The last two weekends the keys changed were one on a weekend in September, and one on a weekend in Ocotober. Before that there was not TV on most receivers for three months.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5440
Nalin..1 weekend in past 2 months hardly qualifies for a often or common occurrence...why are such a bitchh and a puke, and argue with everyone with your head up your azz!...my original general statement still holds truth...DN RARELY CHANGES KEYS ON A WEEKEND (SAT-SUN)...compared to weekdays!...and U are a very lost soul who has nothing better to do than go thru ALL the archive posts here just to create an argument with someone!!!....PATHETIC!!!....get a life or get laid!...pull your head out and use if for something positive and non argumentative...and something factual also...U were entertaininmg but now U are boring and disgusting!...U treat 'One " like your little slave...and U yourself know Nothing about anything!

Silver Member

Post Number: 882
LK: Ecoustics is where you and others post information. One weekend in September and one in October - That is 25% probability of change in a weekend in November.
I repeat - DO NOT come with false information that is negated by documented evidence stored on the hard drives of this site, and do not talk about probabilities because you do not know your maths.
YOU TRY TO SAY YOU KNOW EVERYTHING AND MORE OFTEN THAN NOT PROVE BEYOND ALL DOUBT THAT YOU WERE LYING.

Username: Dragan

Post Number: 2
I have ariza 700 receiver, all programs I'd lost yesterday but very often I had scrambling picture,I scanned satelites last night,(somethimes very often).
still nothing...still receiving no signal for most channel's. dragan

Silver Member

Post Number: 883
Dragan:
Check that you have DiseqC connected properly
Turn autoroll off and manually input both Key 00 and Key 01. Then after exiting, do a Blind scan.
If still no picture, turn switch off at back and on again.
If you have to ask for help again, check the date and number of your BIN, and post that info.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5442
IGNORANT Nalin...U are an azzhole!...thats all I can say...U are so stupid its pathetic!..25% probability is FALSE!!!!!...bite me...and LEARN to do the math again...its NOT 25%...2 out of 11 past weekends (Sept to now)... (nevermind going back to June, its probably 2 out of 23 weeks, which is 8% (8 out of 100 for U the idiot) is not considered PROBABLE ..anyways 2 of 11 is 18%, NOT 25%...to me thats NOT common or PROBABLE!!!!..8-18% is LOW!....sooo U get your FACTS straight azzhole and pull your head out!....I have a 10 yr grandchild that can do math better than U...U are such a PUKE!...VOMIT...and a STUPID PUKE TOO!...and I rarely cuss, but U pizz me off constantly ...so go away please...your posts are all lies and incorrect...MANY here have noticed that since U first came here, IN FACT U HAVE RUN OFF SOME GREAT KNOWLEGEABLE PEOPLE HERE WITH YOUR POMPOUS BS ATTITUDE....all u can do is copy/paste my posts and have your slave "one' do the same....I think the One could be decent, if U weren't slaving the guy around, then he could think on his own without U telling him what to do all the time.....Nalin, go back to wherever U came from!

Silver Member

Post Number: 884
LK: The probability you are talking about is based on weeks. The probability I am talking about is a weekend in any month. In the last two consecutive months there was one Key change each month over a weekend. Therefore the probability of a key change in November is 25%.
Add to it the fact that one weekend in November is already gone. Therefore, the probablity of a key change in a weekend in November has increased to 33% there being only three weekends left in November.
For people like you who have not learnt statistics in your high school carriculum, a good starting place is "Deal or No Deal" on NBC. There you would learn some statistics taught in the modern fun way.

Username: 3dphreak

South Carolina USA

Post Number: 4
Hi to all,
I am new to the DSS world. I have rarely ever posted any questions to any forums for the simple reason that "I READ". Anytime I have had a question I have found where someone has already asked the same question and received an informative answer.

Most of the answers I have found right here on Ecoustics. These answers have made it very "EASY" for me to keep watching TV.

I would like to say that it wasn't a single individual here that has made it so easy for me. It has been the "COMBINED" information provided by "INDIVIDUALS".

I care little about who knew how to do something first or who is smarter than the next.
Like most here I only care about being able to watch TV. And of course I get a kick out of being able to load my own STB and get it working, even though the files and information come from other people.

So I would like to thank those who have helped me by helping so many others.

LK
Nalin Nyda
The One
Mc Sunny

I have Mad respect for you all. And I must point out that not one of you had "ALL" the answers. But "ALL" of you had some of the answers.

So Thank you "ALL" for your help.

Silver Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 577
All I gotta say is that this place makes me laugh. Why can't you all just get along and help with whatever you have got, and stop wasting time with the arguments? i bet these forums have less information and more arguments and this is not only me there are many out there who think the same, I never said i am perfect, there isn't a single human being on this earth who is perfect, and thats a proven fact. I tried to get along with everybody here on this forum so many times but some people always try to prove me and others wrong. So well thats life, and you can't do anything about that. It was nice knowing ya all, have a great life... This is "The One's" last post, since i have got alot of other stuff in my life that is more important for me than these forums. SO good luck with DSS and remember there are many others out there who still has better and accurate information.

Bronze Member
Username: Lolol

Post Number: 32
no way!!!!

Username: Hellas

Post Number: 8
dn down anybody have new keys

Username: Shari1856

hey guys my uploader of megasat is not working and not comunicating wit the device
can any help me out in uploading the bin file
thanks guys for helping me
if u can

Silver Member
Username: Johnner

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 986
LK What's this fucking thread about?

Nagra2 Keys
Dish Provider 0101: Last Updated (Nov10 6pm EST)

Key0: F3 ED 03 6E ED D0 CE 71 04 5D AD 14 71 EF 36 FB(active)

Key1: F4 F9 7C 6A C9 90 9E 17 CC 92 48 3D 97 7D C7 54

Bev Provider 0901: Last Updated (Nov10 11am EST)

key0: F0 68 28 2F BA 86 40 84 D3 42 23 09 52 C3 30 C5(active)

Key1: 73 A0 AE 66 8D C9 3D F2 6A 17 31 49 97 6C EF 42

Bronze Member
Username: Jpz

MTL, QC CAnada

Post Number: 88
Hi Guys, I am surprise of you're posting, just remember that this room was created so that eveyone share and help each other in a way. Iyou really are interested of keeping this room alive,just STOP throwing each other with bad things.

Bronze Member
Username: Fortec01

does any1 know how come i have all the channels i want expect theres no mtv or mtv 2 lol

Username: Yashmatharu

Brampton, Ont Canada

Post Number: 10
my pansat clone is down. i checked my keys they are same as Johnner. What can be a reason?

Silver Member
Username: Mc_sunny

Post Number: 592
Turn OFF ur receiver from the back and turn if back on after 2 min ...see if that slove ur problem.

Silver Member

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 992
JPZ

All help must be organize as well cannot be posting sh
it were it does not belong you have a specific question search for it did not find it then make a thread about it. This thread is for keys and keys only!

Silver Member

Post Number: 580
If you are using an older bin file, then turn off your auto roll, if your autoroll is off and you are still not getting anything then do a blind scan, turning off from the back of the receiver and then back on helps too

Silver Member

Post Number: 581
lol Mc Sunny

that was quick

Bronze Member
Username: Lolol

Post Number: 33
Johnner

well when people post keys, LK has problems with that too. Why LK is the only one who has problems with everyone? So then let people just post and ask whatever they need help with

Bronze Member
Username: Way2smart

Post Number: 73
The One

any idea of when keymaster Platinum is comin out

Silver Member

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 994
lolol

LK may not have the best way to express himself with people but he is just trying to help.
Read This!
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/289340.html

Silver Member

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 995
Nagra2 Keys

Key0: F3 ED 03 6E ED D0 CE 71 04 5D AD 14 71 EF 36 FB(active)

Username: Robertjanssen007

Post Number: 3
What is Aux 0 and Aux 1 supposed to be set for dishnetwork? I have them all out of whack.

Username: Robertjanssen007

AND what does it mean when it says that one of the keys are "active"? Only use those set of numbers?

Silver Member

Post Number: 582
Robert Janssen

Active just means that set of keys are currently working,

Silver Member

Post Number: 583
You guys didn't think that i was gone for real did you???

oh well after all those Private Messages i decided not to leave. so here i am .... again...

Bronze Member
Username: Jpz

MTL, QC CAnada

Post Number: 89
Johnner
Hey budy, I think you did not read my post very well,I was talking to all poeple and not specific , my post was for all that if we want to keep this forum alive we should respect every one opinion in the limit that every body express his opinion with respect to the others.This forum is for evey one and does not belong to any individual person. So I think your reply should be to the persons who are posting there thread accusing others to be smarter or less smarter then them. So before replying read carefully please.

Bronze Member
Username: Lakers123

Post Number: 23
Hey guys im going to start of by saying this page is great you guys are a very big help.. I have a pansat 3500 I am missing some of the chanels on my echostarpackage.. there not there. For example i do not have FSN west channel 417 i want to watch the game today is there any way i can fix that. please help thank you

Username: Falu

Schiller park, Il USA

Post Number: 2
what bin do i need for vortex-pro 7700????

Bronze Member
Username: Jagga

Post Number: 12
MY BEV code is not working
any body was new keys

these keys are old, they were working few days ago but not anymore

Silver Member

Post Number: 886
john 24 : Have you tried Blind Scan?

Silver Member

Post Number: 356
NALIN
I am sick of u Bit*ch!! Why dont u stay out of my way and u out of mine. If i meet u some day teri ma behn ek kar doonga, Bhosadi ka madar chod!!
STAY OUT OF MY WAY MAN!!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 887
I do not understand your language Pannu. Learn some good civilised English and come back and we can talk.
By the way, if you want to listen to good Indian classical music, only ZGujarati carries "alaap" at 7.00 am and 9.30am Eastern - They cover Northern styles and Karnatak classical - all musical instruments and vocal in many Indian languages. You might actually discover the real Indian music your forefathers created. I very good way of removing your ignorance and becomeing more civilised at the same time.
Oh, and did you see Janak Khendry and his dance group at Harbourfront in Toronto - it was excellent?

Username: Adam_paul

Post Number: 3
Pannu, I am helping this site to grow. Please understand and donot use the bad language. Lets all try to keep this site clean. Hope you understand.
Nalin, read the entire strings on this site carefully. YOur answer may be in some other string with similar subject.

Username: Moe5054

I HAVE A PANSAT 2500A.I HAVE NOTICED TODAY THAT ALL OF MY VERTICAL TRANSPONDERS HAVE 0 SIGNAL STRENGTH AND UNLOCKED.HOW DO I FIX THAT? I AM ON ECHO4KU.

Silver Member

Post Number: 889
MO: Just try a Blind scan and see what you can get.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
no i have not i dont know how do i blind scan?

Gold Member

Post Number: 5444
Listen...this is NOT a DSS forums!...it has NOTHING here!...no files , manuals, guides, active mods/admins, topic sections, categories etc...

this is basically a chat for newbies, and entertainment for the rest!...and life would go on as far as DSS without this site..

REAL DSS testers and FTA users use REAL DSS forums...it is an impossible feat to solely use this "chat" to program FTA...

Nalin..BITE ME...I do have 2 college degrees and had calculus and trigonometry, when I was in high school...I am NOT one a moron newbies who believes all your lies and ignorance..I know U are BOGUS!...U can't hold my jock to anything!

BTW...there have now been 2 weekends in Nov, 5 in SEPT...your retarded thinking and probability went up to 33%, LOL..any 5th grader knows better than U!...all months do NOT have 4 weekends, pukeface...U just ran out of fingers and toes to count with, LMAO ...and quit giving English lessons and now math lessons, cause U cannot divide, figure percentages, or spell...carriculum, yeah right!...LMAO..its curriculum!...thats something U wouldn't know about cause U could NOT find it anywhere to copy/paste!...U are such an azzhole..

Silver Member

Post Number: 890
John 24: In your Menu/Installation you will see TP scan, advanced scan, Blind scan, etc.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
thank you very much let me check if it dont i will be back. Nalin

Silver Member

Post Number: 892
L.K. Your friends are waiting for you for a party.
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/288429.html

Silver Member

Post Number: 584
Nagra2 Keys

Key0: F3 ED 03 6E ED D0 CE 71 04 5D AD 14 71 EF 36 FB(Active)

key0: F0 68 28 2F BA 86 40 84 D3 42 23 09 52 C3 30 C5(Active)

Silver Member

Post Number: 893
The One: What is the latest on Globecast Keys?

Silver Member

Post Number: 586
same old Nalin

work is still under process, no new keys or bin yet...But i heared a rumour that there won't be Globecast since they can't get the fix... but you never know man there are alot of experienced people out there so i wouldn't believe the rumour.. hope for the best!

Bronze Member
Username: Hanz

Post Number: 88
Yay!!!!! The One is back!!! Hey man, I'm glad you didn't leave permanently. We need you here, seriously!

Silver Member

Post Number: 357
NALIN U UNDERSTOOD EVERYHTING
But if u onna hear it again, I CALLED U A MOTHERFUC*KER!!
YUP A MOTHERFU*CKER B'COZ I AM SIK OF U!!
I TOLD U TO MIND UR OWN BUSINESS AND STAY OUT OF M WAY!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
Nalin i did the Blind scan and it did not work my fsn is still not available do you have any other ideas i can try?

Silver Member

Post Number: 896
Pannu: You have severe English language problems. The first thing you should do is to go to your parents and get the spelling checked. If they do not understand it, then go to your teacher or your employer and see if they can help. This forum is for FTA help only.

Silver Member

Post Number: 897
john 24 : I forgot to mention to keep the auto pudate on. First reintroduce in the list the TP you were using before the blind scan and then turn TP auto update on. This would be in the user settings.
Turning switch on and off at the back of the receiver also helps at times.
Many of the soccer games are televised on other channells as well. During the "blackout" we had in June-Septemebr, we were able to watch some TV and games including world soccer, on alternative channels. Many of the local channels carry the games. You should look at channels beginning with W in your area to see if you have a hit.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5454
This is NOT a Forums and NOT for FTA help ONLY...maybe U should learn what DSS actually means!..and what a "message board " actually is!

Your ignorance is more obvious with every post...

Silver Member

Post Number: 898
L.K. You are in the wrong thread. This thread is for helping people.
Your friends are waiting for you for a party.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5455
Also since this is a "satellite TV" board, maybe U should learn something about it, before U post...

BTW... you have plenty of nerve being condescending and belittling others for their language skills when U cannot even speak or write the English language yourself!!...U are a hypercrite!...along with being a bittch and ignorant!

Silver Member

Post Number: 899
Nagra2 Keys

DN: Provider ID 0101: Last Updated (Nov10 6pm EST)

Key 00: (active)
F3 ED 03 6E ED D0 CE 71...04 5D AD 14 71 EF 36 FB
Key 01:
F4 F9 7C 6A C9 90 9E 17...CC 92 48 3D 97 7D C7 54

Key 00: (active)
F0 68 28 2F BA 86 40 84...D3 42 23 09 52 C3 30 C5
Key 01:
73 A0 AE 66 8D C9 3D F2...6A 17 31 49 97 6C EF 42

Silver Member

Post Number: 900
ohn 24 : I forgot to mention to keep the auto pudate on. First reintroduce in the list the TP you were using before the blind scan and then turn TP auto update on. This would be in the user settings.
Turning switch on and off at the back of the receiver also helps at times.
Many of the soccer games are televised on other channells as well. During the "blackout" we had in June-Septemebr, we were able to watch some TV and games including world soccer, on alternative channels. Many of the local channels carry the games. You should look at channels beginning with W in your area to see if you have a hit.

Silver Member

Post Number: 901
LK: Everybody in the Ecoustic forums acknowleges that you are the Professor of Profanity.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5456
Bite me U dike bitcch....actually there is NO profanity in ANY of that...make U need to learn what profanity really is!..U have NO clue of the English language..

again , its apparent U are ignorant...every post U get more ignorant and expose yourself

Silver Member

Post Number: 902
At last, a bit of rudimentary misspelt English from the great LK. Let us party.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5457
Everything is spelled as intended and as this site permits..ignorant bitcch!...U need sombody to bitcch slap U...maybe one of your girlfriends will get tired of your nonsense, like the rest of us.....again, get a JOB lesbo..become a uselful tax paying part of society, and help support your country..instead of freeloading and sitting here on the net giving people incorrect lessons in English, math, and attempts at copy/pasting FTA..quit being a bottom feeder who is 1 step lower than a pizz ant or whale sperm..

Silver Member

Post Number: 359
LET ME KICK UR GUJRATI A*SS ALL OVER NALIN!
PROBABLY U STUDIED IN SOMe LOW TRASH GUJJU SKOOL< U CALL SLANg aND TYPOS aN EngLISH MISTAKE!! U dont know ENGLISH BUDD AND ANYWAYS (as per you-) IF I DONT KNOW ENGLISH THIS IS NOT AN ENGlISH CLASS!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 5460
shes a dike who*re taking English classes from her customers....she's still working on.. OK...want a party?...5 dollars short time..

Silver Member

Post Number: 587
LOL...you guys are hilarious!!! keep it up people. You can't get entertained for free these day.

Username: Yfcrurka

Hey guys,

I have Fortec Lifetime Ultra. I just downloaded bin 284 to change keys automatically. I just wants to know about my option on Autoroll. Should i leave Keycode ON and other Three OFF.

Anyone please help,

Many thanks.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5461
leave it all on...see what happens...for most thats working, for some your idea must be done...no 2 receivers are the same..try different things, U cannot hurt the receiver unless u put the wrong bin in it..don't be afraid of it..

Bronze Member
Username: Lacey_jane

Ont Canada

Hey Guys, have a Pantec, and can't get the blind scan to go. I hit ok and it does nothing?? Help I am missing many channels...

Silver Member

Post Number: 589
Nagra2 Keys

Key0: F3 ED 03 6E ED D0 CE 71 04 5D AD 14 71 EF 36 FB(Active)

Silver Member

Post Number: 603
Dishnetwork New Keys
11/13/06
Key0: F3ED036EEDD0CE71045DAD1471EF36FB
Key1: EE4E697AD0107C69D1B2CD84EDDC871F <Active

Silver Member

Post Number: 605
Bell
Last Update
Updated Fri Nov 10

Key00 F068282FBA864084D342230952C330C5 <-Active

Updated Fri Nov 10

Key01 73A0AE668DC93DF26A173149976CEF42

Dish
Last Update
Updated Mon Nov 13

Key00 F3ED036EEDD0CE71045DAD1471EF36FB

Updated Mon Nov 13

Key01 EE4E697AD0107C69D1B2CD84EDDC871F <-Active

Bronze Member
Username: Amary

Post Number: 36
thanks Sunny

Username: Darkk

why is my receiver is working without changing the keys since sunday night? iam kinda confuse becuase before sunday i was changing the keys regularly....

Bronze Member
Username: Rekman

CANADA

Post Number: 91
Lolzzz @ Shazil... Keys Change only during week.... THANKS God in week-n we all can relax .. with no changing keys .. !!! lolzzzzzz

Username: Darkk

Post Number: 9
but today is monday and my receiver is still running without changing anything!!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 360
NagraVision Keys
Bell ExpressVu
Last Update:
11-10-06 7:50 pm

Key 0: Active
F0 68 28 2F BA 86 40 84
D3 42 23 09 52 C3 30 C5

Key 1:
73 A0 AE 66 8D C9 3D F2
6A 17 31 49 97 6C EF 42

DishNetwork
Last Update:
11-13-06 4:58 pm

Key 0:
F3 ED 03 6E ED D0 CE 71
04 5D AD 14 71 EF 36 FB

Key 1: Active
EE 4E 69 7A D0 10 7C 69
D1 B2 CD 84 ED DC 87 1F

Bronze Member
Username: Sniper66

Post Number: 28
hey do u know..what the master password is for dishnetwork..on the card type recievers?

Silver Member

Post Number: 607
Dishnetwork New Keys

Mon Nov 13.... 2nd change

Key0: 7CA457F8D9F21F58956440067A7539DB <-Active
Key1: EE4E697AD0107C69D1B2CD84EDDC871F

Bronze Member
Username: Way2smart

Post Number: 74
Dish Provider 0101: Last Updated (Nov13 6pm EST)

Key0: 7C A4 57 F8 D9 F2 1F 58 95 64 40 06 7A 75 39 DB(active)

Key1: EE 4E 69 7A D0 10 7C 69 D1 B2 CD 84 ED DC 87 1F

Bronze Member
Username: Rekman

CANADA

Post Number: 92
Shazil U Talked Toooo Loudly Huh!!!.,,... U C ??.. Keys changed minutes after you mention <<without>> !!!... lollzzzzzzzz

Username: Arham

Hi guys ! can any one point me towards the right bin for 2700a, i wanna fix my autoroll. appreciate the help.

Silver Member
Username: Albino_midget

Post Number: 310
new dn 01
50 6b af 13 66 9c 1d a7
3d fe 2f a5 74 cc b9 cf

Silver Member
Username: Albino_midget

Post Number: 311
error

new dn 01
59 6b af 13 66 9c 1d a7
3d fe 2f a5 74 cc b9 cf

Silver Member

Post Number: 609
Dishnetwork New Keys

Mon 13....3rd change

Key0: 7CA457F8D9F21F58956440067A7539DB
Key1: 596BAF13669C1DA73DFE2FA574CCB9CF<Active

Silver Member

Post Number: 590
Mack

Bin 284 is an autoroll fix... try it out

www.dssevolution dot com
www.totalfta dot com
www.dsscommunity dot com
www.dsscentral dot com

Silver Member

Post Number: 361
Bell ExpressVu
Last Update:
11-10-06 7:50 pm

F0 68 28 2F BA 86 40 84
D3 42 23 09 52 C3 30 C5

Key 1:
73 A0 AE 66 8D C9 3D F2
6A 17 31 49 97 6C EF 42

DishNetwork
Last Update:
11-13-06 7:31 pm

7C A4 57 F8 D9 F2 1F 58
95 64 40 06 7A 75 39 DB

Key 1:
EE 4E 69 7A D0 10 7C 69
D1 B2 CD 84 ED DC 87 1F

Silver Member

Post Number: 593
Nagra2 Keys
Dish Provider 0101: Last Updated (Nov13 10pm EST)

Key0: E9 7E 4A 42 55 CD 53 78 A6 C4 E6 6B C0 02 05 B8 (Active)
Key1: 59 6B AF 13 66 9C 1D A7 3D FE 2F A5 74 CC B9 CF

Bronze Member
Username: Eechag

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 28
DN down again, any new keys please?

Silver Member

Post Number: 594
Nagra2 Keys
Dish Provider 0101: Last Updated (Nov13 10pm EST)

Key0: E9 7E 4A 42 55 CD 53 78 A6 C4 E6 6B C0 02 05 B8 (Active)

Key1: 59 6B AF 13 66 9C 1D A7 3D FE 2F A5 74 CC B9 CF

Bronze Member

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 29
The One, those keys are not working, please check again and confirm

Silver Member

Post Number: 596
Emile

Those keys should be working... make sure you are entering them correctly, double check them, they are working fine GOOD LUCK

Bronze Member

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 30
I am bad, you are right , thank you the one and Good night (for now).LOL

Regards,

Silver Member

Post Number: 597
Pleasure!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Drgaili

Post Number: 12
Sorry, we've tried multiple times without luck and requesting another check.
Thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 905
Ahmed Ahmed: Keys as posted above for DN are checked against a working receiver and are working. I have not checked BEV keys.
Sometimes you might get key morphing, i.e. one number is deliberately changed by DN so check both Key 00 and Key 01 - all numbers.
Turn off switch at back and turn it on.

Bronze Member
Username: Drgaili

Post Number: 13
Thank you Nalin Nyda, i will do so

Username: Skyview

wat to do when signal is weak?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help