I narrowed it down to westinghouse, but i still have i question

Silver Member
Username: Pukka

Post Number: 102
im going with a 32 inch lcd, ltv 32, but the reviews mention 32w1, and w3 and w6, whats the difference??

bestbuy is got the "w6"

Silver Member

Post Number: 103
for some reason many editor reviews have the westinghouse lcd`s with poor notes and the owners/user have them with high notes

Silver Member
Username: Tommyv

Rowlett, Texas

Post Number: 125
Possibly the people who are reviewing the TVs have a higher expectation. $699 for a 32" LCD HDTV is well below the big name brands. I dont know much about them but I do know to stay away from Magnavox and Phillips.

check out this Sony you can get for just at $1000 you may want to consider. I have the 40" version and I love it.

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Sony-32-BRAVIA-S-Series-LCD-HDTV-KDL-32S2000/sem/ rpsm/oid/146423/catOid/-12869/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do

Silver Member

Post Number: 104
good price too, i will check it out at the store first opportunity

thanks

Username: Four2hards

Post Number: 2
I have the 32w3...and personally I love the T.V. It has more imputs than any LG, Samsung, Panasonic, or Sony. The picture is great on everything and the price is perfect. I took the money I saved from buying this rather than the Samsung that I wanted and went a built me a computer. This T.V. makes for a great monitor as well.

Username: Four2hards

Post Number: 3
I have the 32w3...and personally I love the T.V. It has more imputs than any LG, Samsung, Panasonic, or Sony. The picture is great on everything and the price is perfect. I took the money I saved from buying this rather than the Samsung that I wanted and went a built me a computer. This T.V. makes for a great monitor as well.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us