Unlock Region Code for Toshiba SD-2800 DVD Player

Username: Dtl111

Post Number: 1
Is there anyone out there who can help me unlock the region code for a Toshiba SD-2800 DVD Player? I've tried one suggstion about pushing "memory" the "1" then "play, but that hasn't worked. If you have the solution, PLEASE e-mail me at dtl111@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Username: Dtl111

Post Number: 2
To anyone who may be reading this ... do not pay money to use DVDexploder.com. Someone on this site had recommended it, so I tried it. First, they tell you it will only cost $13 US, but they end up hitting you for $20. Secondly, I have four VCRs I was trying to unlock. This site was unable to help me with even one of them. They only had a "solution" for one of the four VCRs, but it didn't work. If you decide to give it a try, do so at your own risk!

Bronze Member
Username: Dvdhunter

BristolUK

Post Number: 22
Sorry, I think DVDExploder are great. They unlocked my Denon player in seconds! Their database is massive and they do not make claims to unlock single players. Yes.. I am a member - and a very satisfied one!

Silly question... Why didn't you ask them first whether they had the codes you wanted? Would have been a bit more sensible.

You think they're rubbish? Well read the site's testimionials page. I'm sure the members there think differently than you.

www.dvdexploder.com/testimonials

As for your $13 quote, I didn't see THAT anywhere! I believe they have a knockdown price from £14.95 to £9.95 for the Christmas period. Try using the currency converter on the payment page, it might help your maths and clear up your 'confusion'.

DVDEXPLODER is a safe site with fantastic customer services. Don't let one individual bring you down about it. Their record with me is %100 and a small fee well worth the donation.

Give the guys a break - they're the only team that managed to help 'me' out and I won't see them 'dissed'.

www.dvdexploder.com/multihacks - some free unlock sequences, to all of those needing a helping hand.

Happy Christmas to all at Ecoustics!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us