Archive through October 17, 2006

Bronze Member
Username: Wasim

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 14
hi everyone
i was away for 3 days and now i came back home and entered the keys posted by BLAZE. but its still not working. on my screen i keep getting the msg WAIT FOR PICTURE
can someone help me pleaseeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Blaze

Post Number: 12
they should work mine do

Silver Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 703
Wasim: follow the FULL instructions as given by The One for key entry.

Bronze Member

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 15
so if i wasn't watching tv this morning (which i wasn't) i need to download a bin file first then enter the keys ????

Silver Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 327
wasim
you still probably have the older bin so make sure your autoroll is turned off, the only thing you want on is the keycode turn everything else OFF and with the following keys you should get all the channels

Nagra2 Keys
Updated: Sunday, October 15 2006
Dishnet Keys, Provider 0101:

Key0: 64 E1 5C E3 F3 B6 A0 54 C2 E6 3D 1C 98 95 8C FD (active)
Key1: 17 99 73 9F 04 B7 F0 2A AD 02 51 13 67 5C 6E 4A

Bev Keys, Provider 0901:

key0: 4A EE 09 B8 D7 87 03 57 74 ED 05 70 02 94 C7 8A
Key1: CA 70 6F 25 C1 38 00 41 6E 6C A6 BF DF 8D 09 7B (Active)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
where do u guys get the keys i was just wondering

Silver Member

Post Number: 328
yes if you have the older bin then you need to get the latest bin first

Bronze Member

the one
could u tell me where u get the keys

Silver Member

Post Number: 705
Wasim: If you have installed a new BIN in the last 10-15 days, you are OK. The new Keys should do the trick. For fine tuning and minor improvements you may want to install the latest BIN out last couple of days.
If you want to converse more, you should post the name of your receiver and the BIN and whether you were up and running, and when.

Bronze Member

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 16
the one,
i did everything u said. it still doesn't work
I still get the msg WAIT FOR PICTURE

Silver Member

Post Number: 329
ok can you tell me when you downloaded the last bin?

Bronze Member

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 17
nalin: i downloaded a bin file on sept 29 and since then ive been inputting keys only. i have a fortec lifetime ultra. if i have to download another bin file now........i have to wait a week cause the guy who installs the bin file for me, he's on vacation.

Bronze Member
Username: Mexico

Post Number: 50
I HAVE A PANSAT 4 DISEQ AND IT WAS SUPPOSLEY WORKING WITH NAGRAVASION, AND EVER SINCE THE LAST TIME THE TV WENT OUT THE CHANNELS HAVEN'T CAME BACK WITH ANY OF THE CODES WAT SHOULD I DO? I HAVE TURNED THE AUTOROLL OFF ALREADY.

Silver Member

Post Number: 330
blaze
go to the following site and download keymaster 2.0

http://www.dsstester*.com/details.php?file=108
remove * from the link

Silver Member

Post Number: 331
OK Nalin could you help wasim out i have gotta go right now
thanx

Bronze Member

thankssss

Silver Member

Post Number: 706
Wasim: What you are telling me that you were actively watching TV and the Indo/Pakistani channels since putting in the BIN on 29th Sept. All you had to do was to put in new keys.
Is that correct and what is the name of your receiver?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
is b4 u working for u guys

Silver Member

Post Number: 707
Blaze: see my posts above regarding the three Indian channels - you have to rescan doing a blind scan, and make sure you make appropriate changes in your favourite list after rescanning

Bronze Member

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 18
yup after sept 29th i haven't downloaded a bin file. ive just been entering keys since then. but for a week now my channels zeetv, zeecinema and b4u haven't been working. but the rest of the channels have been working. I have a fortec lifetime ultra

Silver Member

Post Number: 708
Wasim: If it is just those three channels, then you have to do a blind scan only. Your BIN would probably be a 279T, which is OK right now till next week when you can update to 281T if you want to.
Are you getting SET,PTV,QTV,Aajtak,, etc? When di you get these last or name the channels you were getting a couple of days ago besides the three you mentioned.
Again, if it is just those three channels and others are working, you WILL get them after a Blind scan

Username: Sam5002

Ny, Ny Usa

Post Number: 8
Can anyone, give me instruction on how to input GLOBECAST keys manually on *C..sat 5000. Please help !! LK can you help me with this issue.?

Bronze Member

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 19
ive done already a blind scan like everyday but those 3 channels don't work at all. but anyways lets forget those 3 channels. i want the rest of the indo/pak channels and the keys mentioned above, ive entered with the autroll off but it still doesn't work.

Silver Member

Post Number: 709
You go into Nagravision 2 and select 0C 01 for
GLOBECAST Keys:

Key 00 -Active
EB 4A C4 1A 45 5B DD 23...54 7E EF 4B 3A BF 4D 62
Key 01
83 20 3C A8 E5 7B 93 A6...7B 12 67 AB 40 62 03 B1

C00lsat: Line 10 and 11 are for Key 00 and Line 20 and 21 are for Key 01

Bronze Member
Username: R1010

Canada

Post Number: 49
thanks so so much 4 new keys

Silver Member

Post Number: 710
Wasim: you have identified the issue, as NOT that of new TPs for three channels, but a general failure even after putting in the keys. Check list:
1. Turn the receiver off manually at the back and after 30 seconds turn it on again.
2. Set the system clock to the correct time and time zone.
3. Keeping the autoroll off, reckeck both sets of keys. Earlier today, people were getting one number wrong in Key 01, even after changing it to the correct number, so make sure both Key 00 and 01 are absolutely correct and saved with autoroll off.
4. Make sure you are putting in the correct ID.
DN is 0101 ID. Bev is 09 01. The keys for each are different. Your Indo-pakistani channels are on DN - probably on 61.5W (Echo 3)
5. Check FTN and see if it is working.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4700
FYI...I have posted the current keys and do KEEP my autoroll ON, which did autoroll the new keys today..but U can all listen to whoever u want here!...some here (nalin and another) are posting contradictions (but inserting copy/pastes of my posts into their posts, which I find humorous Nalin...LOL) to my posts based upon their dislike for me (due to Nalin providing bogus info many times before..which myself, PRFRMNJ and a few others "discussed" with Nalin) , and not for factual info purposes!...

Nalin...back off...U continually STILL post BS bogus posts and now tell people to basically NOT belive me...when U know I never post BS bogus info!....grow up!...I'm here to help others, not be a "star" like U think U are..

Nalin your attempt to belittle me by saying the below is leading people to believe that MY posts, keys and instructions are NOT CORRECT..which is totally NOT True, if U know anything about DSS..

Nalin Nyda
Silver Member

Post Number: 701
Posted on Sunday, October 15, 2006 - 09:53 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thunderbird and The One have given the correct keys and instructions. Keep the autoroll off as instructed and enjoy TV.
When everything is fine with the autoroll he will let you know and give you the appropriate advice.

Silver Member

Post Number: 711
LK: Keep out of this thread. I have my autoroll off and things are working fine. I had in on for a while this afternoon and me AND OTHERS had problems. You read nothing and just jump in. What was the point in posting a long key list, when people before you had already posted the correct keys. So I say to you, go back to your fifty threads you want to work in and let The One and others help people in this thread.
Stop belittling me. If people want your advice, they will find you or post a different thread for advice.
This thread was working very well and you suddenly jumped in with your rudeness. Keep your comments and your rudeness in other threads and get out of this thread. People want to be helped in the most minor details and there are people other than your gold self who can do it.
SO GET OUT OF THIS THREAD AND KEEP OUT.

Username: Marcelos

Post Number: 1
Please folks ,i need complete codes (dish or Bev) for the viewsat xtreme please,please

Thanks. Marcelos

Silver Member

Post Number: 712
Wasim: You live in Toronto. I have e-mailed you information as to where in Toronto, you can get help tomorrow.

Silver Member

Post Number: 332
LK
what do you think of yourself anyways... You are a gold member that doesn't mean you are the only one here knows everything.... just keep out of this thread and mind your own freakin business.... people on this thread are not as smart as you so let us help them out...PEACE!!!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 333
marcin

here are the latest ones!!!
Due to some people having older bin files, keeping auto roll on doesn't give you your channels back so make sure your autoroll is turned off, the only thing you want on is the keycode, turn everything else OFF and with the following keys you should get all the channels

Nagra2 Keys

Bev Keys, Provider 0901:

Username: Horaceec

Long Island Bahamas

whats latest keys for pansat2500a

Silver Member
Username: Minn_rock

Post Number: 442
that is the keys man...for all Pansat

Username: Letsgo

Post Number: 7
get along guys

I have found in many instances over the last 2 years that you need to try a number of inputs if the first doesent work for you, and that is a constant.

I have read LK posts on many sites some I didnt agree with, but one thing for sure LK has a lot of info which has benifited me over time

thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 4701
thanks letgo...

Nalin,who the fukc do U think You are to tell me to GET OUT!...this is a free public place, and I was here YEARS before U had pubic hair!..and EVERYTHING U post here is a copy/paste of my posts with your own added bogus info thrown into it....U have NOTHING original!..I am a well established known person for many years in the DSS world, U are a complete unknown noob!

Username: Derrymalton

Post Number: 7
Hi Nalin,
I tried to blind scan but
satellite STA-61
and T-5KU are there whcih one i should select.
will u please write me again.
Thanks for ur help.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4707
I guess the new leaders (Nalin and The One) here have their own agenda, "power tripping", and don't want any input being posted by others like myself!...but both have no problem copy and pasting my posts and info and then putting their names on it!

Silver Member
Username: Mc_sunny

Post Number: 481
lolz Lk

Silver Member

Post Number: 714
Derry C: I do not know exactly what you mean by STA-61. T-5KU has a full range of International channels from the Eastern direction - Arab channels all the way to Japan.
If you want to compare with Echostar 3 (61.5W) International channels, the main difference is the presence of Z network on Echostar 3. To many a viewer, these channels give better entetainment value than the government type of channels on T-5-KU (Doordarshan, etc.)
To scan T5-KU, you will need a dish at least 30" in diameter, and special LNB.
Also, note that scanning any satellite requires that you are properly pointing to it in longitude and in the up/down tilt. The mere fact that it is listed in the antenna directory of your BIN, and even if it is showing a signal stregth, does not necessarily mean that you are pointing to that satellite. Thus, if you are pointing to 61.5W, you will see a signal stregth on many other locations listed in your software, but any of that setting will result in scanning the 61.5W.
I hope this information helps.

Username: Parpanuta

Post Number: 2
LK except Both DN keys are active now..
What is that? I can do something to activate the key?

Silver Member

Post Number: 715
I am not a leader, nor a blind follower. I have known and written BIN/BIOS level software for 30 years, and have kept up my knowledge over the years.
The One AND SOME OTHERS discovered that many posts were related to problems created by DN tweaking one number out of the 16 in a key. They discovered by TESTING that if you turned off autoroll, etc., you got all channels nicely.
THE PURPOSE OF THE EXERISE IS TO HAVE THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF VIEWERS VIEWING WHAT THEY WANT TO WITH THE LEAST CHANCE OF MISTAKES AND BLANK SCREENS.
The One and many others are doing an admirable job in keeping with their self imposed prime directive.

Silver Member

Post Number: 335
LK
We know that you have alot of experience and have alot of information to share with all of the other users, but on this thread there are alot of people who are new to this thing so questions that are cheap to you could mean a lot to others so let us help them out with little things and you have all the right to post on this thread too, but don't blame people for copying and pasting you stuff cuz there are alot of other people here who know this stuff. You are not the only Master!

Username: Marcelos

Post Number: 6
The One,I got your massage,and I input the keys like you said, and it is working perfect, super . Thank You very,very much

Best Regards
Marcin

Gold Member

Post Number: 4709
carola...just enter both the DN keys as usual..usually only 1 key is active, after DN just did changes in that air stream and changed to a new key, which whys its referred to as "active"....

When Both keys are active, which is rare, it means that DN or Bev, is actually doing something with BOTH keys in the airstream, but not necessarilly changing both keys..in the past when BOTh have been active, it has caused people to loose more channels than usual, but thats not the case this time..

BTW...U better hope that U don't piss off your new leaders here at Ecoustics, Nalin and The One, here by asking me any questions...they have thin skin and big ego's..they will attack U next!

Username: Joe123xyz

The One!!......you are the one! Thanks much, it works perfectly.

Bronze Member
Username: Pathfinder191

Post Number: 83
I am one of those who do reading much more than writing and I only do this because I want to expand my knowledge. Using bad language, specially by a senior member like LK is not very much appreciated. LK people (including myself)count on you, Nalyn and The One. Please keep your respect up and let "language sensative" people participate in this forum. Thanks.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 84
I have quick question from you nice people. Ariza 750 is running on 281e and now there is a new one 282e. Could someone please tell me what is the difference. 281e does auto roll perfect and so far only problem is picture freezing.
Thanks again.

Silver Member

Post Number: 336
LK
why are you taking this so seriously, its not that big of a deal. lets just all help eachother out with all the info we have got, so it benifits others.....there are no leaders here some people just have more experience than others that doesn't mean anything, and we all know that you are probably the most experienced with all this stuff more than anyone else in these forums but lets just not make this a big deal and keep helping others like we have always been...

Silver Member

Post Number: 339
Sam
I havn't tested the bin file but these updated bin files usually are inproved bin files if your bin is working fine for now i wouldn't bother downloading the new one but they do fix itsy bitsy stuff on it so if you are interested you can give it a go!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 85
The One,
Thanks again for another quick response.
Sam.

Silver Member
Username: Osc

PUERTO RICO

Post Number: 116
buenas tardes!!!!!!
para los que tienen problemas con las llaves hay les va el keymaster "quiten el espacio entre el punto y com"

http://www.al7bar. com/attachment.php?attachmentid=105&d=1158119589

Silver Member
Username: Osc

PUERTO RICO

Post Number: 117
sorry!!... wrong forum!!

Username: Jabatama

Post Number: 2
How do you Manually input keys in C00lsat 4000 pro ?

I did it once and now I can not remember how to do it.

Any help will be appreciated.

Does "Auto roll" have to be turned "OFF" ?

Username: Jasooon

Post Number: 6
ya
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Lkirkland

Maryville, Tn Usa

hi nalin
i finally got the new bin loading on a disc now can you tell me how to load in my panset 2500a i have the 281 file i need step by step have been taking heart meds and seem to have lost most of my ways to do things

Bronze Member
Username: Lkirkland

Maryville, Tn Usa

sorry or can the one or anybody tell me how to load my panset

Silver Member

Post Number: 340
jimmy hanko

*** FOR PANSAT, MEGASATYT, FORTEC

1) Go to Parental Control, then go to Autoroll option at the bottom
2) Change Dishnest Autoroll to OFF,
3) Keep KeyCode on the first line ON
4) Exist to previous menu, then go to Nagravision 2
5) Change the new keys:

*** FOR MEGASATPRO, COO*LSAT, COOLTECT

1) Press MENU, goto Autoroll Options in Installation

2) Change Echostar Autoroll to "DEACTIVE"

3) EXIT, then press 8282 to change keys menu

4) Make sure CAS is Nagravision, Ident is Dish network (0001)

5) Change the new keys

Silver Member

Post Number: 341
Here are the latest keys once again

Nagra2 Keys

Bev Keys, Provider 0901:

Silver Member

Post Number: 342
larry kirkland

things you need

1)latest bin file (which you have)
2)loader to load the bin file onto your receiver
3)the null cable

Silver Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 190

LK
why are you taking this so seriously, its not that big of a deal. lets just all help eachother out with all the info we have got, so it benifits others.....there are no leaders here some people just have more experience than others that doesn't mean anything, and we all know that you are probably the most experienced with all this stuff more than anyone else in these forums but lets just not make this a big deal and keep helping others like we have always been...

I do agree with you, The One. Let's not fight, friends. I know that LK is a very good person, but I have no idea wy he got angry.We're here to help each other. All are the same, no one's better than the other.And whoever is saying nonsense to LK, please stop it right now! He's a good guy cuz he helped me and told me how I can load bins into my reciver by myself and that why i m saving money. LK, you know who I am, right? I am you friend Asharfi Vig. I just shortened my name.

Silver Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 191
Hey LK,

I have Fortec Lifetime Ultra and it's working fine with bin 279T. I visited DssCommunity* and I checked that there's new bin for FLU 281T. I know that bin 280T is a EPG Fix bin, but what's different in bin 281T. Please reply soon.

Silver Member

Post Number: 343
larry kirkland
sorry i wrote down null modem in my previous post its actually straight cable my mistake ... my hand type faster than my brain works lol...

Downloading Procedure for Pansat 2500A

1. Connect satellite receiver to PC with RS-232C Straight cable (Not Null Modem).

2. Turn on the power of the satellite receiver.

3. Open the Loader

4. Click "STB MODEL" and type model name exactly - Pansat 2500A.

5. Click "BIN FILE" and select the bin file you want to download then click "Download".

6. Do not interrupt while downloading.

7. Press OK after download complete; satellite receiver will reboot by itself.
Do not interrupt satellite receiver until reboot by itself

Bronze Member
Username: Tyrik

Post Number: 24
The One...
1-Is there different loaders for different receivers?
2- where can I download a loader?
3- For ROM 102 Cards what do I need in terms of hardware and software? For the software can I get it off the web?

Bronze Member
Username: Tyrik

Post Number: 25
Can I also have the procedures for downloading BIN files to Fortec Lifetime Ultra and Blue Jay, and thanks alot.

Bronze Member
Username: Harjun

Post Number: 40
somebody tell me how to download the bin in captiveworks.thanks

Username: Sam5002

Ny, Ny Usa

Post Number: 9
Nalin Nyda,
For manually inputting GLOBECAST keys to C00LSAT 5000, from Nagravision 2 I don't see "0C 01" to input keys.
Can anyone help with this issue for T-5-/KU.(IA5/KU)

Silver Member

Post Number: 344
ACE Ventura

Go to the following link and Download fortec_ultra_279t_27_septembre_2006.rar (401.62KB)

http://dsstester*.com/files.php?cat=16(rempve* from the link)

this would give you the loader and the bin file and yes different receivers use different loaders not all of them are same

Silver Member

Post Number: 345
Also note that your receiver needs a Straight Through Cable

Silver Member

Post Number: 346
Receivers that take a Null Modem Cable

Ariza Ultra 400/500/700/Extreme
Blackbird and all Blackbird clones(BOB, Max 1000, Stealth II, MS1000, ,etc.)
Cools*at 4000 Plus
Cooltec
Coship (All)
Digiwave 6800/7000
Dreambox (All)
Lava 2600
Max 2500
Microroyal (All)
Orasat (All)
Pansat 2700
Pansat 3500
Pansat 5000HC(Also can program through USB)
Pantec/Multistar Max (All)
Rex1
Silver bullet/ST 1000/2000
Spacestar DVB500
Stealth 2000a
Techsat
Ultrastar 5000
Viewsat VS2000 Platinum
Viewsat VS2000 xtreme (extreme)

Receivers that Take a Straight Through Cable

Astrovox 2600
Cools*at 4000 Pro
Cools*at 5000 Platinum
Cools*at 6000 Premium
Digiwave Diamond
Extremeview
Fortec lifetime
Fortec Lifetime Ultra
Pansat 2300a/2500a and all clones
Pantec/Multistar MS (All except MS1000)
Pantec MX/Ultra
Skyview 500

Bronze Member
Username: Jpz

MTL, QC CAnada

Post Number: 66
please can any one tell me why the KEYRIPPER V2 do not show the updated keys number for Dish Network ?

Bronze Member
Username: Harjun

Post Number: 41
anybody tell me can i get the loader for favorite channel list ariza700 thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Ustaad_hc

Hi everybody,
i have MAX 2500 receiver so could u tell me from where i can download latest file & loader.
Thanks!

Silver Member

Post Number: 347
THere are alot of sites where you can download the bins and loaders from
here are some:
www.dssevolution dot com
www.dsstester dot com
www.totalfta dot com

Gold Member

Post Number: 4715
Well now my posts are being deleted...so why should I bother posting...U can all thank Nalin and The One for that!...I didn't break any rules here, just had a beef with them...so 1+1 = 2 still in my book...they MUST have something to do with Ecoustics and everything to do with deleting MY posts, but NONE of their posts!...there is NO other explanation to any LOGICAL person....I said it before, they are "power trippers" and will use all their abilities to stop me from posting!

I'm sure they will leave this post alone, so The One and Nalin can deny these facts by me, and make themselves look good , while bashing me, all at the same time..mark my words!

Silver Member

Post Number: 348
LK
this is just too much now, you have gotta grow up kid!!!! you are just making this stuff up

Bronze Member
Username: Ustaad_hc

can i use Pansat 2500 file to Max 2500 is it samething.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4718
Well I was ALMOST 100% correct...sorry, I only got 4 out of 5 correct!

1..the post remained and did not get deleted this time
2..The One did reply
3..he tried to make himself look good and more mature than me
4.. and I got bashed

The ONLY part I got wrong was ...he did NOT DENY anything!...so 4 out of 5 was right on the money!...and I called it, before The One posted!...so bash me all U want, but I do know what I am talking about!

Bronze Member
Username: Hackdark

Post Number: 21
The One, plz stop bother him...
LK U have all my respet men....

Silver Member
Username: Morispastora

Fotwilliams-, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 629
Re Fortec Lifetime ultra bines. I stop downloading bins in mi FLU.With the autorroll OFF , my receiver still continues changing the funnmy keys, I'll wait for a releable Bin. In the other hand my pansat2700a y VS Xtre*e are doing okey,the 279 bin por pansat2700a is OK.

Silver Member

Post Number: 716
The One: There is confirmation at 4 different sites recommending turning off the autoroll.

Silver Member

Post Number: 349
I know Nalin, its cool, i just tried my best to keep everything the way it was but some people have a serious attitude problem and also they will behave as a kids for there whole life even though they are 55 years of age... they just wanna be one of those comic heroes but what can i say man behaving like a kid is gonna do shitt all for ya!

Username: Zk44

LK IS RITE... NALIN IS WRONG

Silver Member
Username: Morispastora

Fotwilliams-, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 633
I downloaded the 280 bin for my fortec ultra, it dosn't works ,even with the autoroll off, it keeps changing keys, Now I have to go back to 279.I read about 281 y 282 that they aren't working well, I need iformation from someone that are using those files for download it to my older FLU.

Bronze Member

MTL, QC CAnada

Post Number: 67
Hi Nalyn,please can you tell me why the KEYRIPPER V2 do not show the updated keys number for Dish Network ?
Thanks an advance

Silver Member

Post Number: 351
JPZ
some times these softwares do take a while to update the keys
go to dssevolution*.com (remove *).On the right side it gives you the updated keys, and it usually updates it right after the keys get changed. some time these softwares

Gold Member

Post Number: 4721
These Keyfinder utility programs are created and linked to their specific Dss sites...If the specific site owners do NOT input the key changes, then the keyfinder utilty (such as Key Ripper = Dssevolution, Key Master = Dsscentral,) does NOT get updated..

I believer Key Grabber located at www.gat-s.biz is the best of all...and gets the keys posted from 4 different DSS sites, so its like having 4 different key finders in one...and is NOT associated with gat-s..

Bronze Member
Username: Hus

The One any new keys for Globecast? thnks

Bronze Member
Username: Hicham

Post Number: 19
the one & mc_sunny
my setanta sports went down,
plzzzz any new key for globecast.
thnkxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx guys.

Bronze Member
Username: Hus

AC Milan game....

Bronze Member

MTL, QC CAnada

Post Number: 68
thanks for the information "The One"

Silver Member

Post Number: 356
No updates on the globecast keys yet, if you are missing some channels try to do a blind scan the keys are still the same

Globecast
00 Key
EB 4A C4 1A 45 5B DD 23
54 7E EF 4B 3A BF 4D 62--> Active

01 Key
83 20 3C A8 E5 7B 93 A6
7B 12 67 AB 40 62 03 B1

Silver Member

Post Number: 357
By the way if they are changing the keys it will be posted in an hour or so

Bronze Member
Username: Hicham

Post Number: 20
thankxxxxxxxxxx, The One

Bronze Member
Username: Aksma

Post Number: 11
HELP!!!!!!!!!!! Mc Sunny !!!!
I did that! downloaded the new bin, but it worked for only a day or two, now its gone again :-( what am I doing wrong..!!! Please help me out!!

I really appreciate your help. Its reagarding the 457 (cricket Channel)....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Achsah there is a Updated Version for Pansat 2700A
Here is the link to it
http://www.dssevolution.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82298

-This Temp Auto Roll Fix Dn\Bev...Make Sure u have autoroll on and put on cnn channel and let the keyroll..

Silver Member

Post Number: 358
Achsah

Just Download X-87BL_061003_275_api.zip (688.77KB)

here is the link
http://dsstester*.com/files.php?cat=14&cmd=all&sort=&order=&page=3(don't forget to remove * from the link)

Leave your key code ON turn everything else OFF and then do a blind scan, you should be able to get the PPV sport on 471
Good Luck!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 359
BY the way here are the latest keys

Nagra2 Keys

Bev Keys, Provider 0901:

Bronze Member
Username: Aksma

The One!!
I have updated all with the keys you have provided. Still channel 457 does not show up. Says scrambled or bad channel!!

Any clue!!

I appreciate your help.

Silver Member

Post Number: 362
Achsah
Read my post 358 its a different bin file and channel 471 is working for me

Silver Member

Post Number: 363
If thats the only channel not working for you then try to switch you receiver OFF from the back and turn it back ON see if that helps, and also try to do a blind scan as well that might help
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us