JVC 56G647 HDILA

Username: Ehdia1

Frederick, MD USA

Post Number: 1
Hi,
I got this tv last month and I am having some problem with it.
When I turn the power on, the lamp light blink continuously, the tv stay on for 10 sec and shut off itself. The light keeps blinking until I unplug the cord from the outlet. Wonder if anyone else had that problem and how was it fix.
Thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Tvshopper

Post Number: 55
If the picture comes on for 10 seconds and then it shuts down it sounds to me like an overheating problem. Your fan may not be functioning or the airway path may be blocked. If the picture does not even come on, it is probably a blown bulb.

Frederick, MD USA

Post Number: 2
Thanks for the response, after the tv shuts down, I can hear the fan going for a 90 sec before going down. I can't turn it back on unless I unplug the tv.

Frederick, MD USA

Post Number: 3
Hi, I have the jvc 56g647
I got this tv last month and I am having some problem with it.
When I turn the power on, the lamp light blink continuously, the tv stay on for 10 sec and shut off itself. The light keeps blinking until I unplug the cord from the outlet. Wonder if anyone else had that problem and how was it fix.
Mr Lynch can you please send me the service manual?
my email is: ehdia1@gmail.com
Thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Tvshopper

Post Number: 56
Blown bulb.

Gold Member
Username: Kano

BC Canada

Post Number: 1110
Consult the owner's manual - there are different ways the light blink. For overheating the green and red lights blink alternatly, for bulb replacement both lights blink at the same time.

Frederick, MD USA

Post Number: 6
It was a bad ATSC TUNER PWB. It has been replaced and the tv is working fine.
Thanks for all the advises.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us