Archive through January 04, 2004

Any ideas how to unlock NIKOJ MZD4320 or enable VCD/SVCD support?

The DVD unit inside has "Fuss Audio LP9951M1T1-B" name on a sticker, manufactured by Jong Deh Electronic Factory

Anonymous
How do I get my Bose Lifestyle 35 to play VCD? I can see the video through settings menu and hear audio. But when I exit settings I lose the video and audio. I must be real close....

Anonymous
Hi friends!
I am looking for help!! I got Yamaha DVD-S530, and i woul like to crack it :)!! Please help somebody me and make my dvd play all movies!!
my e-mail robiss@one.lv

Thank you

Anonymous
Does anyone know how to unlock a Hitachi DV-P415 DVD player allowing it to play mutli-region DVD's

hey. I'd love if some had the codes to unlock a Pioneer Dv-333 (zone 1) into multizone dvd?
thanks

Any one knows where I can get a remote for a apex ad 1201 dvd player?

peter
does anyone know how to unlock a norcent dp311 or a toshiba md 14 nic, help thnxs.

Anonymous
hi,
can anyone tell me how to unlock phillips dvd its on region 2 how do i make it multi regional HELP PLEASE

Anonymous
HOW TO UNLOCK THE DVD JVC XV-N3SL

Can anyone help to multizone the Toshiba SD-3950SU?

Anonymous
Does anyone know a code that allows the JVC XV-523 to play ripped dvd movies?

I need to unlock these DVD players to play all regions.

Daewoo DVDP4851

DMTECH DMP-310A

and

Toshiba SD-3950 (Silver in Color)

Anonymous
Does anyone know how to unlock a JVC XV-S300BK/XV DVD player allowing it to play mutli-region DVD's ?
Please help me!

can anybody tell me how to change my crown dvd to take vcd cd thanks Kels

hi
does any one know if you can change a panasonic dvd-ls5 region 1 player to a multi region player by using your remote or do i have to have it chiped
cheers

Help,unlock Toshiba SD-231E.loads of films can not watch them,Help Please.Many thanks Darren

Anonymous
I need the hack code for the samsung p231. Can anyone help me?
Tks!

Anonymous
I am looking for a remote hack code for a SKyworth DVD-1950. Any help that can be given would be very much appreciated

How do I unlock my samsung HT-DB120 home cinema system to play region 1 disk's

Anyone have an unlock code for a Philips Home cinema system LX8000SA? Help please!!

i'm looking for hack codes for maxim mx11-20 and samsung m104. can anyone help

Anonymous
hi i was wonderin if someone knows the hack for a hitachi dvp315e if anyone can help it would be much appreciated cheers

hy have a problem bring me unlock code for the dvd player universum 8112 bring region code please help me

Anonymous
I have a problem, i can watch dvd but when i check in my computer that dvd have 4,7Gb but size file vob/ifo is 0 when i play in unofficial merk dvd it can be play, why? my dvd is pioneer

How do I unlock my COBY DVD-215 using my remote control to play multi-region DVDs?

Anonymous
Hi, I have a Philips DVD634 and would love to know the code to unlock it so it can be multiregion. Can anyone help? If so, thanks in advance.

Please, does anyone know how to unlock a Bush TXA2028 . It's region 2 and I want to be able to play DVDs from other regions on it.
Ta.

Anonymous
My coby dvd 515 uses Zoran Vaddis 6 chip, which is also used by some Alba DVD45. http://www.dvdrhelp.com/dvdhacks.php?select=Alba+DVD45 I used their handset region code hack successfully - cut and pasted below:
1.Turn on your DVD player
2.Open disc tray either using the EJECT button on the Player or the OPEN button on the remote
3.Press 2812
4.A menu should pop up, press ENTER until 9 appears
5.Your DVD player is now region-free (you can play any countries DVD's)

Please, does anyone know how to unlock a LG dvd6183 Any help that can be given would be very much appreciated

Can someone please help me unlock my Victor HR-DP55 (Bought in Japan). Mom just sent me from the States a bunch of DVDs that I can not watch.
Thankz!!

I need to unlock my Toshiba SD110EB REGION 2,DVD player,can anybody assist me ?

May someone help me unlock my DVD player Philips-625 ?

Thanks!!

Charles
I desperately need to unlock my Toshiba SD130e DVD player, would be very greatful for assistance.

Anonymous
any one got unlock coed for and alba 114 (yes i no alba boo hoo) cheers

Does anyone know how to unlock a panasonic SA-HT700?

Thanks

Does anyone know how to unlock a panasonic SA-HT700?

Thanks

eric bolt
Hey,

I need help down under, (Australia I mean) who knows how to unlock a dvd player c-tech ct-0603

Anonymous
How do I unlock my coby dvd-201

I have a bang & olufsen tv with integral dvd player beocenter 1, and can not find which dvd model it is can anyone help with details or how to unlock currently region 2

Anonymous
I need to unlock Sony DVP-NC615 for multi regions.
Does any one know how to do it???? Please...

Hi everyone!

I need to hack my JVC TH A35 to multiregion (now on region 2). Has anyone the codes by chance?

please e-mail me the codes

Thanks

dear friends could comebody help me to unlock my MATSUI dvd 225.

Anybody have the un-lock hack for a Panasonic SC-HT500 Home Cinema system.
Cheers.

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO UNLOCK THE MULTI REGION ON A PANASONIC NV-VHD1

Anybody have a hack for a Sharp DV NC65 dvd/vcr? If so please email..

JK Isle of Man

Can I make sony dvp pq1 multi region with just it's remote

mad onion
GO TO http://www.dvdcodes.net HERE YOU WILL FIND
REMOTES AND SERVICE DISKS TO UNLOCK YOUR PLAYERS.
STOP WASTING TIME LOOKING FOR HACKS THAT ARE NOT OUT THERE...
MOST TOP END PLAYERS CANNOT BE HACKED BY ENTERING CODES FROM YOUR REMOTE.
YOU NEED TO SPEND MONEY THIS IS THE WAY OF LIFE.
I HAVE SPENT TOO MANY HOURS SEARHING FOR HACKS I SHOULD KNOW..
HOPE THIS HELPS YOU IN SOME WAY

Anonymous
I am looking for the unlock codes for the following: -

Toshiba SD220e
Toshiba SD330

Anonymous
Can anyone help, with cracking the code for a JVC XV-N5?

Any help would be very much appreciated!
Thanks

I am looking for unlock DVD COBY 515

Anonymous
Hi, need help, i have a uk sony dav-sa30 and need a remote control hack to make it multi-region

cheers........

ANYONE KNOW HOW 2 UNLOCK THE REGIONS FOR THE RONIN P703 BUILT AUGUST THIS YEAR. SERIAL NUMBER STARTS WITH P803. TRIED THE 13698888 & 13798888 CODES THEY DON'T WORK. AS I WISH TO PLAY REGION 1 FILMS.

does anyone know how to unlock a Technics SC-dv250
if so please e-mail cernymike@hotmail.com

Anonymous
How do I extend the regions for a Minato,dolbyand technica

I need the un-lock code for a Sony DVP-S360. Please email me at pbs@dslaw.com

Anonymous
I need the unlock code for a Panasonic SA MT1 Home Theather. Please e-mail me at biospin@hotmail.com

I NEED HELP TO UNLOCK SONY DVD PLAYER MODEL:
DVP-NC615.

Thanks,
Miguel.

can any one help me find the unlock code for a sharp DV-NC65 it would be great if you can

Does anyone know how to unlock a Sony DAV-S400 using the remote control? It's region 2 and I want to be able to play DVDs from other regions on it.

Alan
Does any one have an unlocking code for the Sharp DV-NC65 DVD/VCR Combi?

Thanks

Anonymous
Hello anyone know the codes to unlock the following DVD players to make them region free.

Sharp DV-740

Goodmans 3500pkr

Cheers

Here to help
http://www.dvdempire.co.uk/index.php?a=hacks

Try this it has a list of hacks

Marianne Webb
Could anyone give me the unlock code for a Philips DVD736K

Anonymous
Hello I would appreciate it if someone could send me the code to unlock the Hitachi DV-PF3E(UK) DVD player so as I can play DVDs from all regions. Thank you.

NEED A CODE FOR TO UNLOCK A SAMSUNG DVD PLAYER
MODEL MC20 CHEERS

Does anybody know how can i convert my Sony SLV-D300P to a multizone player?

THX
CoTuMe

Anonymous
How do I unlock the DVD player from Magnavox model MDV 435 for all regions (currently plays just zone 1).

Anonymous
The zone code for the Telefunken THT 200 is as follows:

Leave the tray open, enter 81328, use "enter" to change the codes and play to accept.

Can anyone help to unlock my sony dvd hcd-s300

Anonymous
Does anyone know how to unlock a Toshiba SD-106EB DVD to play VCD's?

Hi does ne1 know of a hack or know a site 4:

PANASONIC SC-HT70
PANASONIC SC-HT65

if u do please please please email me at:
riot_guy_01@msn.com

Anonymous
how do you unlock the cogby dvd-515

Anonymous
how do I unlock the coby dvd-515
thanks

Could anyone tell me how to unlock a Magnavox 455/17 DVD player or tell me of a site where I can find this info. Please email to arsos@sbcglobal.net

Thanks

Anonymous
deose eny one know how i can play vcd on my alba dvd 45 player

Username: Cyberkitten

Post Number: 1
anyone know where I can find code to unlock region 1 cyberhome ch-dvd300? tried the above sites, no luck:-) thanx in advance. cyberkitty

Post Number: 2
ok, cheap model here panasonic dvd s-25 unlocking region code to multi, anyone? thank you Jada for the info on the cyberhouse ch.

Post Number: 3
unlock code for cyberhome ch-dvd300 which was only 40$ - Turn on, open and close the tray w/o disk on it, press: menu, 1, 9, you will see a menu. select region in the menu, press enter and put the regio you want (0=multi). press open/close tray, no you can enjoy any region dvd

Username: Llewellyn

Stuck with a JVC XV-N33SL in area code 2 would like to make it read area 1 and 2.
ANY HELP WOULD BE GRATEFULLY RECIEVED.

Username: Mattg

Sharp DV-NC80X: I need to remove the region lock (currently Region 4). Anybody know how?. I suspect this one requires text to be written to a disc likle previous Sharp models, but not sure.

Username: Rooboy

Hi there

I need multiregion hack (Region 0) for Toshiba SD-9000 DVD Player.

Thanks,

Anonymous

Hi.

Does anyone know a multiregion hack for a Phillips MX5700D. Currently set to Reg2.

Thanks

Username: Mart79404

Hi.

I second the request about the Phillips MX5700D.
Great bit of kit, but better if multiregion.

Thanks

Unregistered guest
Hi, I need to change a Panasonic NV-VP30ECS (dvd + vhs) from area 2 to multiregion. It's URGENT.
Please, can you reply me to stevic@supereva.it ?
Thanks a lot

Username: Victoriamullis

does anyone know how to unblock the toshiba SD-110E dvd player, its region 2 and i want to make it multi-region? if so could you email me at info@victoria-carsales.co.uk thanks

Username: Jamesfowler1976

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO UNLOCK A SAMSUNG M-405 REGION 4 DVD PLAYER, I WANT TO MAKE IT MULTI-REGION? IF SO COULD YOU PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT
JAMESFOWLER1976@HOTMAIL.COM

Unregistered guest
Hi! I have just bought this model and would like to get a code for multi region usage.
Have you had any luck?

Unregistered guest
Does anybody know how to unlock a LG DVD DV 7711P? It's region 4 code, need to play all zones

Unregistered guest
Please, does anyone know how to unlock a LG dvd6183 I really need to know, please help

thx

Username: Viperino

some one tell me the code or procedure how to unlock my pioneer xv-dv313 model dvd to multizone please

David Wilson
Unregistered guest
Does anbody know how I can set my LG LH-D6430 DVD player to multizone.

Username: Davegroh1

Does anyone have or know where I can get an unlock code for a Sanyo SL22 DVD player?

Merry Christmas all

Anonymous

I need unlock my DVD Sony NS 425 P. Anyone have or know a code for this model. Please help

Unregistered guest
Can somebody please help me with the code to unlock a region 4 Hyundai HY-1010 dvd player.

Unregistered guest
Can any one help me to make Toshiba SD 220EB region free ? Thanks in advance,

Unregistered guest
can anyone supply me with the unlocking code for a DAEWOO DS2000D,please e-mail me paul.starmore7@ntlworld.com
as i am new to this and may not be able to find this web site again.
many thanks

Unregistered guest
Does anyone knows how to hack a dvd player AUDIOVOX VBP50? Itis region 1 and I lived in Brasil and need to change to region 4. Thanks

Username: Primaluce

Does any genious know the way of SONY DHC-FL5D multi-region crack? URGENT!!!!!!!!
Please mail me:
emre@e-xit.ws

Anonymous

Does anyone knows the easiest and cheapest method to unlock SONY DVP NS 405 to play region 1 movies (it is region 2 DVD)? Thank you in advance! Chears!

Mateja

Unregistered guest
If you want to unlock your dvd player then you could do worse than go to www.dvdcodes.net, most codes are free. And they unlock panasonic, sony, technics, toshiba with chipped remotes and stuff.

well worth a look
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us