Archive through January 21, 2006

Username: Wilmar

Post Number: 1
Hello, I have dvd of Sony DVP-NS50P, and wanted to turn it multizone since single she works in zone 4. as I can turn it multizone? My email is: myscorreos@hotmail.com, Thank you very much

Unregistered guest
Need an Unblock code for Sony DVP-NS715P. Please email me thoth13th@aol.com. Highly appreciate it.

Username: Matt2911

BirminghamUnited Kingdom

hello people i need a unlock code for a Panasonic DVD-RV31 would be of great help.

Unregistered guest
Hi there... i'm not very familiar with these things.... i was wondering if someone could help me out - i got a dvd-video player (2 in one) located in Canada which i believe makes it zone 1.. i'd like to let it read all zones (which i think means to make it zone 0?!) ... how do i do this? i tried following some other instructions for other models and couldn't even get to the menue when there was no disc in... my model is: magnasonic dvd825/dvd820
Thank you!

RayGunn
Unregistered guest
I'm looking for a DVD code to unlock my Toshiba SE350E. Can anybody help me make it multi-region? I've looked all over the place and come up with nothing. Will I need a mod chip or something? I have however managed to unlock my older Hyundai DVD player from the following site.

http://www.dvdexploder.com/multihacks

It's got a short list of DVD codes including the Hyundai 320A. I can confirm it works and didn't give me the black and white / no sound horrors.

If you can help me out with my Toshiba, I'll try and help you out with whatever DVD unlock requests you might want to post, when I have the time. By the way, my Toshiba is region 2 and I want it to play region 1.

Unregistered guest
PLEASE NEED HELP!
Anyone know how to unlock the MAGNAVOX MWD 200F to play Multi Region/DVD?...

mimsy1966
Unregistered guest
can anybody help me im looking for the code for a combi vcr/dvd, model funai dbvr5700,

cheers,

email mimsy1966@aol.com

Unregistered guest
I am trying to find an unlock code for my JVC XV-N312, but havent had any luck. . . if anyone has it, please email me at akryger@mail2uk.com . Thanks!!

Username: Marmic63

Hi - I am hoping someone has a code to unlock a Digitrex GK 1020. Pls email me at marmic63@hotmail.com. Thank you muchly

Username: Bird_of_prey

Co Down United Kingdom

I have a Sony DVP NS355 and have been given some Region 1 DVD's. Can anyone plese help me unlock my player so that I play these

Unregistered guest
I need multizone codes for a panasonic portable dvd player DVD-LX8.

Kazzaboo
Unregistered guest
Hi, I'm looking for a hack for a Funai DBVR-5700. Have searched the main hack sites but none listed. If anyone can help can you please email me at kazza.boo@virgin.net. Thanks x

Unregistered guest
I also just bought a DVD on ebay that was only released in the UK. I need to be able to play it on my region 1 DVD player. Can anyone help me with the multi-regional code for the Sony DVP-NS575P??? Please reply to igotnothing@hotmail.com. Thank you!!!

Username: Rushyx

need unlock code for sanyo hv-dx1e send to jrushford@hotmail.com Thanks

Username: Sitano

Los Angeles, CA

KLH KD1220 hack???? There is one posted -

http://www.videohelp.com/dvdhacks

but alas it doesn't work....

Anyone know anything about Panasonic DVD 835?

Unregistered guest
Can someone kindly provide me an unlock code for my Eltax Spirit? Thanks so much. You'll be my life saver.

b.joakim.nyman@telia.com

pipis2q
Unregistered guest
need code for PANASONIC SA-HT 900
please pipis2q@yahoo.com

J9
Unregistered guest
Please help guys.. and girls.
im trying to find the unlock code for an alba dvd54, cant find one anywhere. if you know please mail me at j9dutchbikers@hotmail.com

Username: Tomthrasher

Would appreciate help on how to make a USA purchased Samsung DVD - HD850 region free. Thanks

Anonymous

Zone 1 code for TEAC DV-3300?

Username: Zacek01

Hi, i have a DVD Philips Magnavox 825DVD and i want to convert a multizone, anyone knows what i must do?
plis writeme a zacek01@hotmail.com

RayGunn
Unregistered guest
I thought I might repost this as I haven't had much uptake. Hope you don't mind.

I'm looking for a DVD code to unlock my Toshiba SE350E. Can anybody help me make it multi-region? I've looked all over the place and come up with nothing. Will I need a mod chip or something? I have however managed to unlock my older Hyundai DVD player from the following site.

http://www.dvdexploder.com/multihacks

It's got a short list of DVD codes including the Hyundai 320A. I can confirm it works and didn't give me the black and white / no sound horrors.

If you can help me out with my Toshiba, I'll try and help you out with whatever DVD unlock requests you might want to post, when I have the time. By the way, my Toshiba is region 2 and I want it to play region 1.

Username: Gwilkins

Melbourne, Victoria Australia

Does anyone have the unlock code for the JVC XV-N322 dvd player.Thanks in advance.
Please email me at:

gwilkins3@netspace.net.au

Unregistered guest
do someone have the code to make a samsung dvd L75 multiregion?
///Niklas

Unregistered guest
Does someone have a code to make my sony dvp-ns400d in to multi region you will make my day thanks Matt.

michaellawrence
Unregistered guest
:-) If you're interested, check out the following site for a decent database of DVD codes. It's got a few machines that other sites don't feature, so I'm recommending it. It seems a good place to go for those rarer machines by the looks of things.

It's actually got a Sony unlock code on one of its front pages. I don't know whether it works though, as I heard Sony machines can't be unlocked with a handset? Who knows. Anyway, here's a link to the free page - the unlock codes might be of some use to you.

www.dvdexploder.com/multihacks

monika
Unregistered guest
i need pioneer DV-355 to be decoded. it does not play region 1

Username: Beto7hn

hi can someone tell me the codes to make my philip hts 3300 in a multi region system thank you!

Unregistered guest
About Panasonic DVD RV-31, the steps "Make sure there's no disc in the tray.
Close the tray.
Press stop.
Press stop again.
Press setup.
Press 38883
Press desired region number. " DOESN'T WORK !!

Help please !

Unregistered guest
Can anybody give me info about how to unlock SV2000 DVD/CD WV205 player ... Please help me out..

theonedfh4
Unregistered guest
I need a unlock code for a philips magnavox dvd420AT.... orygbus@yahoo.com

Username: Rickyman

Post Number: 2
i need unlock code for Kawasaki PVS10921 9" TFT LCD Portable DVD Player .

thank you

email it to sauricky@pacbell.net

Unregistered guest
Does anyone know how to make Electro home DVD player (EH-8411) region free. Any help is greatly appriciated. Mail me at pererav@gmail.com.
Thanks in advance.

Unregistered guest
Hi guys, I have a sony ns575p dvd player and a Playstation 2 and I have a bunch of region 1/2 dvds i'd like to play on them. Can anyone help me unlock on either/both please?
Here's my email: anomaly1984@hotmail.com
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Thanks

re:Aya
Unregistered guest
aya: switch on dvd player.
open tray.
press 16237 on remote.
close tray.
immediately go to settings.
then go to play options.
select desired region.
confirm by pressing select.
switch dvd player off.
turn on again and enjoy!

Unregistered guest
Hi there does anybody know the unlocking codes for a hitachi dvpf4e dvd/vcr combi player please please

cheers karen

Unregistered guest
I need to know if my TV Dvd combo is multi Region and if so, what is the code to switch it. It is model ALBA TVD3406

Username: Rolandwb

Anyone got region free code for SONY DVP-CX995V 400 DISC DVD CHANGER

mihir
Unregistered guest
Can somebody give me the unlock code for sony 3523?
Send Flowers Ahmedabad

surreptitious
Unregistered guest
thisd is what i use to unlock my dvd reader writer from its 5 regian lock this site is cool

http://forum.rpc1.org/dl_all.php

Unregistered guest
URGENT!!! need the code for multiregion for the KENWOOD DVF-R5060...please!!!

ElQanah
Unregistered guest
Any one with the code for Panasonic DVD-CS47 ?
Thank you!

foxhana
Unregistered guest
can someone teach me how to unlock the dvd code for SAMSUNG CDRW/DVD SM-348B???

pleaseeee i really need it urgently!!!! thanks alot in advance!!

please email me at nexon_Rogue@yahoo.com.sg

foxhana
Unregistered guest
i meant on a computer!!! thanks alot!! ^^

Unregistered guest
Has anyone got an unlock code for a Sharp DV-RW 250, this is a dvd/vcr combi and I would like to make the dvd multi-region. I hope that someone can help me, if possible please email me.
Many Thanks
oldiusgittius@aol.com

Reveal2
Unregistered guest
I have a Panasonic DVD-LX95EBS that needs to be made region free. The only people that are helping me solve this are the researchers at DVDEXPLODER. Here is a link to their free page:

www.dvdexploder.com/multihacks

These dudes unlock DVD players, recorders, PC DVD ROMS, portables and loads of other devices. Check them out, but post here if you can help me with my player! If you have an unlock problem then post here and I'll try to help you if I have the time. Thanks.

GaryPeters
Unregistered guest
DVDEXPLODER are useful for those machines that are seemingly unhackable. They've got people close the manufacturers and can come up with fresh codes.

Kirsten
Unregistered guest
Hey all!
Does anyone know how to unlock a Sharp HT-X1H DVD??
Can't find it anywhere!!
Please help

eu
Unregistered guest
Does anyone know how to unlock a POLAROID DVD player model DMH0100?

Please, reply to marciacoleto@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Marcia

Username: Elfher

Hello guys!
I'm looking for the unlocking code for a Polaroid DVP-110M. Any help would be great.Thanks in advanced. Please reply to elfher98@yahoo.com

Anonymous

how do you unlock a Magnasonic DVD805-2 and a Koss KD230-2

Username: Excitecd

Nonthaburi, Nonthaburi Thailand

I have LG DVD (dk-9721p) but i can't unlock for it ,I don't found a code.Can anyone to help me please?I want to know a code for my DVD.......thank you krizaat@hotmail.com

Username: Excitecd

Nonthaburi, Nonthaburi Thailand

I have LG DVD (dk-9721p) but i can't unlock for it ,I don't found a code.Can anyone to help me please?I want to know a code for my DVD.......thank you krizaat@hotmail.com

Rach,
Unregistered guest
Does anyone know how to and know the unlock code for a Alba tvd3406. This is a tv/dvd combo and I would like to make the dvd multi-region. Thank you! drmagargal@onetel.co.uk

Unregistered guest
Hey...

I just bought a Pioneer HTZ131 DVD or also known as a DV-131...and i think it might be too new to already have an unlock code out on the web...

Can someone please give us a hand...?

Thx...

Griffo
Unregistered guest
Sorry...my email is: Fabios.here@gmail.com

Thx again...

Shapeshifter1978
Unregistered guest
Silvercrest DVD-players :

Activate the menu (Setup),
go to "Preferences",
type 1379 and select 0 for multizone with
the keys "up" and "down" then click "OK"

Unregistered guest
Hello , I am looking for unlock code for DAV DZ 100 , could someone please help
Many thanks in advance

AlienGurl
Unregistered guest
hai, if someone has the crack for MAGNAVOX MWD 200F on the remote, please let me know... i have way too many movies from other countries to not watch them, and my multi-reg dvd player messed up. so please help^.^

Gragra
Unregistered guest
Has anyone got an unlock code for and LG? The LH-W750TA wirelss model?

Thanks Gragra

Username: Xa1

Please, anyone got region free code for SONY DVP-CX995V 400 DISC DVD CHANGER? Help me. Thank's. e-mail to roboredo@ig.com.br

Lebo
Unregistered guest
I am looking for the code for a bose lifestyle 35?

Anonymous

Please, could Anyone let me know how to make my Philips DVP 620 VR/17 play all regions DVDs?

Jean-Luke
Unregistered guest
I'm looking to unlock the DVD player:
Yamaha DVD-C740
Does anyone have this code?

Unregistered guest
NEED HELP!
Anyone know how to unlock the JVC TH-C3 to play Multi Region/DVDr
Cheers

Unregistered guest
Does anyone have the region unlock code for the polaroid PDM-0855C? I tried the 1379 method, but can't change the region using the up/down arrows.

Cheers!!!

4554542bob5843834
Unregistered guest
anyone know the region code for a cyberhome 400 please tell me i need it quick

Lewis12354234
Unregistered guest
DOES Anyone have the unlock codes to a panasonic S35? I would be more than happy if you could pass them onto me at skint52@hotmail.com.

alex69
Unregistered guest
Hi everyone.

Happy New Year.

I have the hack code for the new Daewoo DF-4501P DVD Recorder/VCR combination player.
Press setup.
go to system info screen.
type in 1101.
this will open a region setting pop up with 2 highlighted.
type in 0 for region-free or 1-6 to set to a specific region.
press setup to exit.
Thats it.
Definitely works as I have my machine now set to region free.

alex69
Unregistered guest
Hi everyone.

Happy New Year.

I have the hack code for the new Daewoo DF-4501P DVD Recorder/VCR combination player.
Press setup.
go to system info screen.
type in 1101.
this will open a region setting pop up with 2 highlighted.
type in 0 for region-free or 1-6 to set to a specific region.
press setup to exit.
Thats it.
Definitely works as I have my machine now set to region free.

DTF Zone
Unregistered guest
Has anyone managed to get hold of a usable region free hack code for a Samsung DVD-P241?

I have tried a few of the web suggestions but cannot get them to work on mine...

thanks in advance.

Unregistered guest
Hi All
Pls help me with this
I have a philips HTS3300 DVD Player pls let me know how to make it a Multiregion Player.
PLs mail me at Yashas.s@gmail.com

Yamaha-Jean-Luke
Unregistered guest
Hi,
I need to find the multiregion code for my Yamaha DVD-C740. Does anyone have it or know where I could find it?
Thanks!

Username: Luisamin

Hi all
I have a philips DVP3005k DVD Player pls let me know how to make it a Multiregion Player

Unregistered guest
Has anyone got the unlock codes for the following DVD.

1) PRISM DV-CS-223E
2) ALBA DVD59

Post Number: 3
Please, anyone got region free code for SONY DVP-CX995V 400 DISC DVD CHANGER? Help me. Thank's. e-mail at eduardoroboredo@globo.com

exaviar
Unregistered guest
hi all. i was wondering if anyone could give me the region free code for the sony slv-d251p. if you know it please email me at kbonam@earthlink.net thanks!

DVDGazza
Unregistered guest
:-) I've done a little research and found a cool site to make your DVD Region Free in seconds. Use simple DVD handset codes to free your DVD player and watch films from all over the world. Hundreds of fantastic DVD Codes in one massive database. It worked for me anyway!www.dvdexploder.com

Unregistered guest
Hi, I was wondering if anyone had a way of hacking any of these players:

1) Toshiba 3980
2) Memorex MVD2022
3) Oritron DVD3119

Thank you - my email is benjamin-lee@hotmail.co.uk

Much appreciated

Username: Dwainj41

HI,
Can anyone give me the codes to unlock a PS2 (scph50002) so that it will play games from other regions and dvd's from other regions.
thanks
kim
fatboy41@aapt.net.au

Username: Joshyew

Does anyone know the code for making an LG RH7500 into a multi region?

Cheers
Josh

Unregistered guest
Can anyone please tell me if there is a way to make Sony DVP-CX995V region free, either by hardware modification or unlocking code? Thanks a lot. PLease email me at valterdemiranda@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
If anyone has any info on how to make a Panasonic DVD-RV32 region free, it would really help out. Any suggestions would be nice. Please email at paganpoetica@gmail.com

Thanks.

Unregistered guest
can anyone tell me the region code free on a lanzar svdvd1. thanks
eclipse15147@yahoo.com

Username: Stickman1000

Newcastle, NSW Australia

If anyone has any info on how to make a JVC RX-7032VSL DVD/VCR combo from australia, region free, it would awesome. Any suggestions/help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Username: Stickman1000

Newcastle, NSW Australia

Sorry wrong model noted above this the correct model number unlock required for - jvc vcr/dvd combo HR-XV3AA
thanks (neilw@hv.com.au)

Unregistered guest
Hi..

Can anyone tell me how to make PHILIPS DVDR3300H regional free?

Please email at: maikensanderhoff@hotmail.com

Thanks!

A Dane.. :-)

leromnih
Unregistered guest
i need help with silvercrest KH6778,please i am at leromnih@yahoo.com,thanks

olisuomi
Unregistered guest
Hi all,

Is there anyone that has the code for Philips MX5100VR have been looking all over the whole day.

Please HELP

Anonymous

Does anyone have a hack code for Yamaha DVD S557, to change it to multi region.

Post Number: 4
Please, does anyone get the region free code for SONY DVP-CX995V 400 DISC DVD CHANGER? Help me. Thank's. e-mail at eduardoroboredo@globo.com

Post Number: 5
Please, anyone got region free code for SONY DVP-CX995V 400 DISC DVD CHANGER? Help me. Thank's. e-mail at eduardoroboredo@globo.com

Brett Macgruar
Unregistered guest
Anyone help with the multi-region unlocking code for a Philips DVP 3055V? Email is macgruar@yahoo.co.uk

Unregistered guest
Hi
We are about to buy a dvd/video player and were told there is a web site to go to that has a list of all the codes for the various players - something like 'dvd reviver'?? Can anyone help?
Thanks in advance
My e-mail address is: patersonkatie01@hotmail.com

Username: Saritahdz

Hey, i'm looking for the code to make my SCHNEIDER SDV423 a multiregional dvd player, i just couldn't found ir anywere! and I can't watch mi american movies and tv series! please help me!

Username: Kara35

Turkey

I have got sony dav s 500 Ineed to change of region code from 5 to 2 or free yf you have send to me thanks. turkey

Anonymous

Hey everyone -PLEASE if you can help - have a sony DAV-SC6 is currently region 2- can anyone help with any codes to make this multi-region - really appreciate it!!

josiedeighton@hotmail.com

Anonymous

Hey everyone -PLEASE if you can help - have a sony DAV-SC6 - can anyone help with any codes to make this multi-region - really appreciate it!!

josiedeighton@hotmail.com

Username: Davo27

Sydney, N.s.w Australia

hello all i'm after a dvd code for unlocking my regoin 4 yamaha dvd-S796 player into a multi region can you help?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us