Archive through September 24, 2006

Silver Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 147
Oleg, i thought you were getting data through the old keys...what happened now???? y is there a need for this new bin ... don't listen to Oleg people....

Bronze Member
Username: Sparky41701

Chavies, Ky Usa

Post Number: 14
i dont sat much on here but personaly i thinl oleg is full of $hit

Silver Member
Username: Jcanavati

Post Number: 119
Hey Oleg, Why don't you go and Fu$K yourself hard?

Bronze Member
Username: Junior_evans

Post Number: 16
dishnetwork is about to start a all out warr ppl just be ready for it we can win this i will share info via email only because there is a spy in here thanks to all.

Username: Belgravy

Post Number: 1
neone with new keys..please hit me up at nuttinfido@hotmail.com

Username: A1b2

when will be working again i want to watch cricket tonight

Username: Joker08

Post Number: 3
there are no new keys there is a bin file but we dont know where it is so stop it with the keys the keys are the same

Silver Member

Post Number: 148
there won't be any cricket for a little while... be paitient we are going to have a new fix...

Username: Gemini036910

Post Number: 2
hi guys
i did everything mentioned here including putting in the keys listed above, doing the blind scan and even turning off the box but i am not getting anything not even the local channels. Can someone please help me to overcome this problem

Silver Member

Post Number: 149
what kind of receiver do you have Anne?

Bronze Member
Username: Bugster999

Katy, Tx

Post Number: 59
Anne I am in the same boat using a pansat 2700

Bronze Member
Username: Pathfinder191

Post Number: 65
Oleg, I would say you better stop writing in this forum or register with new name and have better attitude. You are just annoying people and playing with their feelings.

Bronze Member

Chavies, Ky Usa

Post Number: 15
oleg must went to sleep hid funger got tired from typeing lol

Username: Gemini036910

hi guys

Thanks for responding. Sorry i forgot to mention the receiver type earlier. I have a pansat 2500a. Is there any hope for me.....will i be able to watch local channels at least

Username: Thebear23

Hello everyone...any one knows about Fortec Ultra receiver. my question is that i used to have 8 numbers for each of 00 and 01 keys. but now i see it has being changed to 16# for 00 and 16# for 01. can anyone please let me know how i go and change this setting....thank you very much in advance....TheBear23.

Bronze Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 33
anne i have pansat 2500 clone i have the bin 2.77 date jun 10-06 put keys in last week and still geting all of n and some of k channells on 110w i would think you shoud get them to

Bronze Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 34
anne sorry is all the w& sume k no n sorry

Username: Ronmcc02

Post Number: 5
If I get the box with the card how will I get updated when it takes the hit? Another question; Is a bin the same as keys? The reason I ask is the only time I have ever downloaded was the last hit and I used what was called a auto roll. I have a viewsat platium. I am curious because if I have to put those codes. I haven't and don't know how to put them in. I would like to be ready if a fix comes. Still got locals.

Bronze Member
Username: Jpz

MTL, QC CAnada

Post Number: 43
hope we will notwait to long this time

Bronze Member
Username: Tyrik

The one Do you know if anyone is working on the fix?

Silver Member

Post Number: 150
Ronnie
bin is a bios flash file that has to be downloaded into your receiver and keys are the codes, they both have to be valid in order for the receiver to work... right now the new ecm is in progress that has killed the bin, and we are all waiting for a new bin...keys are stilll the same thats why you are getting the local channels only...and you didn't have to change the keys all the time becuse the bin you were using was an autoroll bin, which downloads the keys automatically into your receiver when they change the keys...so right now we are working on a new bin.... be paitient...good luck i hope this helps...

Silver Member

Post Number: 151
ACE Ventura
I know couple of them who are trying there best to keep us all updated!!!! but these do take time so keep paitience

Bronze Member
Username: Pjk

Post Number: 40
Re Oleg: If you guys disect Oleg's posts, you will see that he's only a kid, maybe in his early teens. Don't take him seriously...

Silver Member

Post Number: 153
pjk
we all know Oleg is a loser...But i do know people who are working for a new fix

Username: Ronmcc02

Post Number: 6
Thank you Dude, that does help. I appreciate it very much.

Bronze Member
Username: Drm035

Darlington, SC USA

Post Number: 32
Hey, I have a friend that just got the pansat 2700 he is getting nothing since they blocked it out. If you input the new keys will he get locals?

Silver Member

Post Number: 154
Becky
tell your friend to put in the bin that came around June 10 and put in the keys below and you should at least get the locals for now...
Echostar N2 Keys
Dish:
Key0: 24 D2 1E 6D 11 F0 95 1A 6f 74 6E BD BC C6 92 54
Key1: 51 1C 68 07 3A E0 1E CE D9 49 D0 52 E9 DB BE 0C

Silver Member
Username: Abj

Post Number: 307
you might want to rescan it.
And yes, you will get some locals.

Bronze Member
Username: Pjk

Post Number: 42
The One: The last fix was just a fluke. Actually it wasn't even a fix. DN temporarily lifed the code that killed all FTA's back in June.
The people that you know that are working on a new fix, what are they working off of??? The ECM from June? Pleae clarify...

please any one can tell me how do i switch for 8#s to 16# setting...i have a fortec ultra receiver and for disnetwork it only has 8#s for 00 and 8#s for 01. do i need to change it to 16#s or it should work with 8#? please anyone!!!!

Username: Terminator2

Toronto, Ontario Canada

While waiting for a new fix for my Fortec Lifetime ultra, I have decided to learn how to flash this FLU receiver:
- Bought straight DB9 RS232 cable
- Connected it to my PC
- Downloaded FLU STB updater V3.31
- Downloaded factory BIN
Followed the instructions and Vola I was able to flash it. Very simple. But now I messed up my orginal $20 BIN file that the guy at the store told me is for the Pansat receiver. And that is how I was able to enter the 16byte keys for N2. So here is the question: Can someone tell me where I can find the correct Updater & BIN files? I have tried to flash it with the 278t / 277t BIN Files but my updater won't let me.

Bronze Member
Username: Bones714

Post Number: 23
Try Pansatusa,com for factor bin, you can also get the old bin that's only gts you some locals at dsstester,com

Bronze Member
Username: Ariana_70

Sorel-Tracy, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 66
has there been any good news?Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Junior_evans

Post Number: 17
any local channel are working?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 66
Hi all,
This is my second time, same question. Please let me know if someone is watchi CNN? If yes, from which dish and what is the channel number.
Thanks,
Sam.

Silver Member

Post Number: 155
pjk
yes my people are working on the ECM that came back in June...

Silver Member

Post Number: 156
Sam
No CNN dude... if you wanna watch cnn you have to get C00lSat 5000 with ROM 102 card...thats the only way ... or wait for a new fix

Bronze Member
Username: Shoooteerr

does anyone have any updates is any one watching tv

thanks guys

there is a bin out there 129 does that work for cardless system

Bronze Member
Username: Radames

Ponce, Puerto Rico

Post Number: 57
Test

Username: Harjun

does anyone have the key number

Bronze Member
Username: Shoooteerr

Post Number: 18
is there any other sites to check

thanks

Username: Mfbakhsh

Toronto, ON

Post Number: 9
can anyone help me with the pansat 2500 downloads plz. FLU STB updater V3.31 is the file throug which someone told me i can download the file in to the receiver but when i click download but a message of " Model name does not correct. So can someone plz plz help me with this problem , i will be so great full of u guys . thanks

Post Number: 4
can anyone help me put in fav list.i have 700reciver ariza with bell have any one new key and code number

while we are still waiting for the fix, can someone tell me how i change my 8# keys to 16# keys. Is it hard to do or anyone can do it...i am new at this....help please....thank you.

Username: Tobias_luke

Los Angeles , CA Usa

w/this codes you only get local channels ... thats it.
there are NO other files or bins for Pansats all models, Coolstats or others,,, unless you have the card ,,, each box is getting sold for 5 to $600 box out there.

Username: Load

Al Massgot ,, try to load the 277 bin ,,, and it gonna be ok ;)

Toronto, ON

Post Number: 10
can anyone help me with the pansat 2500 downloads plz. FLU STB updater V3.31 is the file throug which someone told me i can download the file in to the receiver but when i click download but a message of " Model name does not correct. So can someone plz plz help me with this problem , i will be so great full of u guys . thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Liljdominican338

is there any new bin for pansat 2500a?
thanx

not yet ,, only viewsat is done
dont give up ,,, sur that they ll do it for other boxes , its just a question of time

thanks zairi med...my receiver is fortec and when i go to system setup and go Panetal Control with ok i found where u change the bin...but it asks me for my old bin and it has 4 digits. i tried 0000 and it worked and let me go to new PIN section and i used the # u gave me 277 and i add 0277. but i still have 8# at the selection of dishnetwork. am i doing right? thanks again..

no , u have to load the bin277 (it s a micro progra) into ur reciever

well...so it is not that easy....i thought u just have to change ur setting on the receiver...i guess i need a cable to download from my pc into recever...but frist i have to find where this bin277 is....thanks bud.

Post Number: 8
yeah , u need a cable , and the bin u can find it anywhere

Bronze Member

Chavies, Ky Usa

any news on pansat 2700 i saw on dsstester the 3500 is out and working

Username: Terminator2

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Fahemm ,

You have to match the model number to the BIN file you are trying to load. In your case you have to type in Pansat 2500A in the STB Model tab.

Silver Member

Post Number: 157
Al Massgot
Go to dsstester dot com. you will find everything there...but it will only work for local channels only...so don't get too excited!!!

Bronze Member

Toronto, ON

Post Number: 11
samehafram
thanks for reply , i did tat but it still says the model number is incorrect. do u have pansat 2500? its my first time doing this so may be i am missing something or doing something wrong, can u plz tell me the whole steps like from which website and wat files do i have to down load plz, i will appriciate ur help.

Bronze Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 78
Hey friends,

Tell me which receiver is better...Viewsat Platinum or Viewsat Extreme. I'm asking this because now we're planning to buy new receiver. I chose Viewsat category because their fixes comes fast. I think that Viewsat Platinum is better because it also has card reader. If we don't get any fix for it and we can still watch TV with rom 102 card.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 67
Faheem,

Click this link, this will take you to the page where you can find loader and bin for your PS2500. This site is free between certain time. If it does not allo you at this time, try some other time.

[link removed]

Username: Fabian

Jamaica

Can someone jelp me in getting the new key for my dish net recever am not getting anything. i have a lava free to air.help please some one.

Bronze Member
Username: Jpz

MTL, QC CAnada

Post Number: 44
so we wait and hope

Username: Durand1977

Nassau, New providence Bahamas

I just got a viewsat but I can't get espn, can anyone help me????

Silver Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 547
This is a C/P from another reliable forum.

9/23/06--> Working: Sonicview SV1000
9/23/06--> Working: Viewsat Xtreme
9/23/06--> Working: Viewsat Platinum/Lite

Temporary FTA fixes such as card sharing or emu are listed below.

9/20/06--> Working Temp Fix: ExtremeView Magnum XV3300 (w/ "auxed" Rom102/103) [emulation]
9/19/06--> Working Temp Fix: Dreambox (w/ Rom102/blocker or "auxed" card sharing)
9/19/06--> Working Temp Fix: Cool sat 4K, 5K, 6K (w/ "auxed" Rom102) [emulation]
9/12/06--> Working Temp Fix: Neosat iPro 1000 (w/ Internet Key Sharing - IKS) [internet conn. req.]

Username: Fortec01

Updated: Friday, September 22 2006
Dishnet Keys, Provider 0101:

Bronze Member
Username: Bytem3

Post Number: 20
canon labtec these are old keys that dont work?

Username: Emad135

Canon labtec, are those numbers work for panasat 2500?

we really need the keys for panasat 2500

your help is appreciated

i have fortec im getting sum vod and sum other channels also but those keys r old

Silver Member

Post Number: 549
1. Keys for DN have not changed since 22 Sept. The Keys posted above are valid.
2. Keys for BEV are even older.
3. Keys are same for all receivers.
4. Valid BIN for most receivers is dated 8-18th June.
5. There is a valid autoroll BIN for many Pansats and clones about a week old. This is OK except that sometimes it takes a long time for the autoroll to work. Do not upload this if you have some channels already working. Unless you have viewsat (see below) you will get some local channels. Do not ask for more because there is no more.
6. The valid BIN for Viewsat and Sonicview SV1000 is dated today. This gives almost ALL CHANNELS.
7. There is also a ROM based fix for Coolsats working.

Silver Member

Post Number: 158
People new fix for viewsat is available, enjoy the TV for now...other receivers are still dead...hope for the best!

Post Number: 7
any1 kno when there goin to be fix for fortec

Username: Laith

Mississauga, Ontario Canada

I dunno if neone has a cooltec..but any new news??

Silver Member

Post Number: 159
You will all be notified when the fix comes out!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 80
Hey friends,

You all are bunch of fools because the keys you guys have posted above, are working since 15, 2006 NOT since September 22, 2006

Bronze Member
Username: Beauty

plz someone help i have a viewsat platinum is a fix out for it and if there is can i watch the international channels or only the cable channels with the fix ???? plz answer

Silver Member

Post Number: 550
Beauty: There is a fix out TODAY for your Viewsat Platinum. You can download it from a site called [link removed] amd many other FTA sites. Some sites require you to register.
You will then have to upload it to your Viewsat. The uploaders and instructions can be found at the sites mentioned above. You will need a Null cable for uploading from the computer.
The procedure can be a bit tricky for a novice and you might consider getting some expert help.

Silver Member

Post Number: 160
People with Viewsat Platinum can now enjoy the TV again.... refer to the above post by Nalin Nyda for those new bin files and enjoy!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Luqe

hi
any thing for ariza 700 plz

Silver Member

Post Number: 161
Hey Luqman,
I sent you the Ariza loader on your email address did you get it by any chance?

Silver Member

Post Number: 162
The only fix is for Viewsar Platinum, everything else is still down...

anyone know how put the channel in fav list in ariza 700 and any thing new

Bronze Member
Username: Miauu

Canada

Post Number: 33
hello everyone I have fortec and haven't updated it with the last bin because I didn't find a cable but i have been able to input new keys all the time. recently when I had new keys last week I got all the PPV channels and also all the spanish channels for a while now they are all gone. anyone who has all these spanish channels please let me know and if i have to get the latest bin for fortec i will, thank u!!! Upload

Post Number: 7
can anyone tell me where i can find BIN 277 for Fortec Ultra receiver. i need to download the file so i can get the 16#s instead of 8#s. i found 278t and i think this is not the same. I don't want to missup my receiver....please help...oh and if i find it do i have to replace it with the old one or can i rename the old one and download the new bin....thanks a million.

Bronze Member

Canada

Post Number: 35
http://www.fta*central.com/
Eva gave me this site
don't forget to remove the * after the fta

Bronze Member

Canada

Post Number: 36
Al what r u gonna do with this? can u watch ppv with bin 277?

Post Number: 8
Jenny, i am looking for this file so i can update my receiver from 8#s to 16#s...that is what i was told to do so...because my Fortec Ultra receiver has 8#s for dishnetwork. and now i see new numbers with 16 number. i just need it done before we get the fix for the new numbers. so anyone out there can tell me plse....i need your help

Bronze Member

Canada

Post Number: 37
ok
well i have been watching tv with 8#s and when there is a new fix i get all channels too usiing only 8#s

Bronze Member
Username: Sum1_else

hey anyone really getting any Vod Chanels ? i was getting them last wenesday but i dont seem to have them anymore since thursday morning or so ...i got 121 and 110 more like echo 1.2/ku and 8.10/ku <<<< is that one even corect for my 110 ? can anyone tell me wich sat do i have to scan to get the 110 chanels please and i also got the disec right for my 121 but the quality is about 45 ..what the hell is going on i know there is no fix for my fortec but still this are some things i would like to know please ..and also what are the local chanels ??? which chanels are they ? many thanks in advance

Bronze Member
Username: Tyrik

The ONE...can u tell me what kinf of a loader to use for a Fortec Ultra and if the bin is available for these receivers yet.

Bronze Member
Username: Drphil

Post Number: 60
I don't have locals neither, all I have is Angel and NASA. What do I do to get locals again? I had some yesterday morning, but after a blind scan all locals are gone.
I also did a factory reset with no results.

Bronze Member
Username: Bones714

Post Number: 26
What satellite are you scanning, 110 or 119? For some reason the locals are'nt working on the 119, so what I did was a blind scan on the 110. I think it moved from 119 to 110, b4 all the channels were working the past week or so I picked up some locals from NY and FL.on the 119 now I'm picking up locals from NV, CA on the 110.

Bronze Member
Username: Drphil

Post Number: 61
Thanks, I will do a blind scan to 110 again.

Username: Shawn416

so cools*t 5k can only get locals? ali and rash. r u guys gettin all the channels?

Silver Member

Post Number: 164
Go to these sites and you will find everything there:

www.dsstester dot com
www.dssrookies dot com
www.totalfta dot com
www.fta dot central dot com

Good Luck

Silver Member

Post Number: 165
sorry guys there were some typos in my post# 163 ...use my post# 164
thanx

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
do all the recievers use the same null cable? I have an ariza.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
Is there a bin out for ariza 700?

anybody know when the new key will comes

Bronze Member
Username: Prince

Post Number: 19
I have Viewsat platinum and I had just updated bin file and keys. & still not getting channels. Please help.

Silver Member

Post Number: 554
All receivers do NOT use same cable. Some use a straight cable and some use a null cable. Ariza 700 uses a null cable.

Silver Member

Post Number: 166
King
Don't forget to blind scan your receiver try it out!!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us