DVD Recorder Probelm,need help plz

Silver Member
Username: Mc_sunny

Post Number: 254
I recently purchased this ILO DVD recorder and recorded several movies on DVD-R, DVD+R ,DVD+RW

Now I find that the none of the DVDR will not play on either my PC's DVD, or in another of my stand alone DVD player. Yet, it will play on the ILO. Has anyone had this problem?

It appears that I can only play these DVD on my ILO player and nowhere else. What's the point!

Gold Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 3057
Finalize the discs.

Silver Member

Post Number: 257
Thanks alot...so i can finalize those disc or i have to do everything again on a new disc ?

Gold Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 3059
You don't have to do them again. They just need to be finalized to be read by players and PCs.

Silver Member

Post Number: 263
ok thanks david..i did finalized them and they work on other dvd players as well...thanks for u help

Username: Dbrogan37

Stratford, Ct USA

Post Number: 1
I have just started to encounter the green screen problem on my panny dmr e85 it is lodged between channel 81 and 82 it seems to have interfered with my guide download as it will jump channels like it should till it reaches cannel 81 a shopping channel and when I put on the tv each day it is at channell 81 and a failed to find data message can anyone please help me thanks,Danny b.

Username: Clearwater70

Post Number: 1
I have an LG HDD/DVD Reorder model LRH-539, and an FTA Satellite Receiver.

I want to record programs off the satellite. How do I hook up three devices: The RCA TV, the DVD Recorder and the Satellite Receiver in oder to make this task a success?

Your instructions are appreciated.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us