Username: Kannav

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2
super joker did the dish go again??
but mine is still workin

Bronze Member
Username: Superjoker

Post Number: 11
Mine's been gone all day, having some problems ever since start using these new keys...for some of my channels it say, "no audio/video. any one know what could fix it ?

Username: Aafl_dragon

New keys
September,15,2006

Key 0 =24 D2 1E 6D 11 F0 95 1A
6F 74 6E BD BC C6 92 54

Post Number: 3
Currently Working

* Rom102
* Rom103
* Buzz S2010F - cardless emu w/ autoroll
* Buzz S2010F PLUS - cardless emu w/ autoroll
* Captive Works - card sharing only
* Cools*t 4000 - aux 102 card slot solution
* Cools*t 5000 - aux 102 card slot solution
* Cools*t 6000 - aux 102 card slot solution
* DGStation Mutant - internet card sharing or Rom102 in card slot
* DGStation Relook - internet card sharing or Rom102 in card slot
* Dreambox - internet card sharing or Rom102 in card slot
* Extremeview Magnum - aux 102 card slot solution
* Neosat Ipro1000 - *update* new IKS firmware available- all channels up via IKS - Dish only
* PantecVE - cardless emu w/ autoroll (Viewsat clone)
* Sonicview SV-1000 - cardless emu w/ autoroll
* Sonicview PVR-1000 - cardless emu w/ autoroll
* Skyview - card sharing only
* Triple Dragon - internet card sharing or Rom102 in card slot
* Viewsat Vs2000/Platinum - cardless emu w/ autoroll
* Viewsat Vs7000 - carless emu w/ autoroll
* Viewsat Xtreme - cardless emu w/ autoroll
* DVB PCI Cards - card sharing & aux 102 card solution
* All FTA receivers not listed above
* All Nagra I cards (rom3,10,11)
* Rom101
* Atmega
* Armulator
* Syndrome
* AVR-X
* Emulation

Silver Member
Username: Wakenbake

Post Number: 292
they work for everyone but SUPIDJOKER, then put in old keys and watch nothing!!!

Post Number: 4
Superjoker see if you put them right here's a step go through

1. Press Menu button, then scroll down and Select Parental Controls goto 2nd PIN/enter 0000.

2. Scroll down to Nagravision 2, press OK.

3. On the Provider ID BOX, provider ID 0101,

4. Scroll down to KEY NUMBER BOX, you should have 00.

5. scroll down to KEY DATA BOX, enter the new N2 key00: What ever they are

6. scroll down to KEY DATA BOX, enter the new N2 key01: What ever they are

7. Confirm the N2 keys are correct, then press OK to save the new key. Then press EXIT a few times, and you will be watching TV right away.

Bronze Member
Username: Tabbas

Post Number: 12
somedude... how about Fortec or star cruiser? are they working? if yes where i can fine the bin for them.. thanks

Silver Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 500
Mark McArthadany :
I recommend the following procedure.
Keep Keys ON. during entry of Keys, make sure you look at 0101 (for DN) or 09 01 for BEV - whichever you want. Then enter Key 00 save it, then Enter key 01 and save it. Then exit, make sure you have autoroll on. Although the June BIN may not have autoroll working properly, I find that keeping it on works better.
People are posting only one key. Considering they change them twice a day, if you are away for a couple of days both Key 00 and Key 01 will have changed.
The following are the full list. I do not have globecast (0C 01) Keys.

DN: Id 01 01
Key 00:
24 D2 1E 6D 11 F0 95 1A
6f 74 6E BD BC C6 92 54
Key 01:
51 1C 68 07 3A E0 1E CE
D9 49 D0 52 E9 DB BE 0C

Bev: Id 09 01
Key 00:
60 8E E3 69 62 EA BD 1B
0B 1A CF 6C DA AE 3A 16
Key 01:
3A BA CD 06 03 CE 6D 97
EC FB 9E 68 D4 5E 21 C6

Silver Member

Post Number: 501
Tabbas kj :
If you have a receiver with a Bin dated 8June to 18th June, just enter the latest Keys as I have posted above and enjoy TV. Make sure you come back to this thread for latest Keys as they change frequently these days.

Username: Learndish

Post Number: 7
Thanks to all members, all channels works great, once again thank very much especially to Lk, eva, Nalin Nyda & somedude.

Bronze Member
Username: Rukie

Missi, On Canada

Post Number: 13
Where can I get bin 278T for pansat clone?

Bronze Member
Username: Pathfinder191

Toronto, ON Canada

Post Number: 58
If someone is looking for ariza auto roll bins (700 and up), it is available at [link removed], it is a paid web sits but during certain time it is free, or you can post your email address and I will be glad to send it to you but only 700 and up.

Sam.

Username: Revin

Post Number: 9
For my FLU i hv 278t bin with latest keys (00:24...., 01:51...) still i dont get any channels......

someone help me please...

Username: Matloob65

Post Number: 1
Hi
I have Captiveworks 300s can you guide me how to get the new file or update keys in existing file.Which file is working.Please help.

Username: Lynchmob450

Nalin...what do you mean by "autoroll"?

Bronze Member
Username: Jpz

MTL, QC CAnada

Post Number: 36
HI TO ALL.PLEASE NEED HELP. IS THERE ANY PROGRAM BIN FOR DIGIWAVE BECAUSE MINE I DID ALL THAT NALIN TOLD ME TO DO AND YET I DON'T HAVE ANY CHANNEL, THE NUMBER OF THE CHANNEL DISPLAY WITHOUT ANY PICTURE. CAN SOMEONE HELP PLEASE.

Silver Member
Username: Kato1

Post Number: 116
need help...my box working fine with new keys yesterday and now my signal at 14% yesterday at 96%...no storms,no strong winds or nothing,,i didnt move my dish...dn 500 with cool@ec fta....all channels are at 14% any suggestions?? lk?

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4389
bad cable,connections or connectors...hungry squirrel..take a look around..

Bronze Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 52
Hey LK...

Thanks! I've found that channel. It's TV Guide Channel (TVGC). But, it just tells me what program is NOW, NEXT, and LATER. It doesn't show what will come at 7:00 PM. I have Fortec Star LIfetime Ultra. All other channels are fine.

I've found this website where you guys can download KeyRipper. I don't know if you guys know this website or not. The website is: www.dssevolution.com. Go to that website and you'll see the link for KEYRIPPER at the right side.

And also, if you wanna download KeyMaster, then go to www.d*scentral.net

Remove "*" and replace it with "s".

Silver Member

Post Number: 118
hey lk this is "hungry squirrel" thank u...i will check all connections...i dont know how this happend...nothing was toched or moved...but i will check what u said....maybe it was a squirrel that move my cables?? ha ha....kato1

Hi LK
If you are there please help me with Captiveworks file or keys

Thanks

Hi
can somebody helpme with captive works300s.
Please........

Username: Gus10

Gardena , C.a Usa

cuales son las verdaderas llaves me las pueden dar por favor me aparese whaitin for piture y no sale nada como le ago grasias amigos

Bronze Member
Username: Poscor

Post Number: 45
do you mean cw600s, bin 1.19 has autoroll use loader v1.05.
to enter keys manually , hit page down while on a channel and enter active key

Hi
can somebody helpme with captive works300s.
Please........

Username: Gigi_2121

Quebec, Quebec Montreal

someone have the key for pansat 2700 plisss

Post Number: 5
Hi poscor
Can you explain me how to enter keys.I have to enter same keys as for other recievers.From where I will get bin1.19 and loader v1.05.If you have can you pass it me.I have cw600s.Any way thanks for replying

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
matloob, never heard of captiveworks 300s sorry

Bronze Member

Post Number: 47
everthing you need is at hashhu dot com
to enter keys manually , hit page down while on a channel and enter active key

Username: Gus10

Gardena , C.a Usa

grasiassss amigos por las yaves ahora a disfrutar de la pelea a qui les doy esta nena en forma de mi agradesimiento agan lo que quieran con ella uuuuupppppiiii (.)(.) :0) grasias a todos son los mejoreUpload

Silver Member

Post Number: 119
LK THANKS!! I DISCONNECTED THE CONNECTORS FROM THE FTA REC. AND THE ONE IN THE BASEMENT AND RECONECT EVERYTHING AND THE SIGNAL WENT BACK TO 96%!! GO FIGURE...I DIDNT HAVE TO GO OUTSIDE...AGAIN THANK YOU...THIS COOL@EC BOX IS PRETTY COOL...VERY EASY TO OPERATE...KATO1

Bronze Member
Username: Shamiadd

Post Number: 30
did the KEYS CHANGE?? AGAIN?!

Silver Member

Post Number: 120
now we just wait and see how many time they change the keys today....kato1

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
does anyone have the new keys?????

thankz

Bronze Member

Post Number: 48
same ole
active Key 00:
24 D2 1E 6D 11 F0 95 1A
6f 74 6E BD BC C6 92 54

Silver Member
Username: Minn_rock

Post Number: 255
still the same keys,i still watching ppv right now..keys http://www.dssevolution.com/?.......

Silver Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 109
i am still watching TV too, try turning your receiver off and then turn it back on it should work with the keys from yesterday

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
hm so how come mine isn't workin

i have a fortec ....

sucks......

Bronze Member

MTL, QC CAnada

Post Number: 37
HI TO ALL.PLEASE NEED HELP. IS THERE ANY PROGRAM BIN FOR DIGIWAVE BECAUSE MINE I DID ALL THAT NALIN TOLD ME TO DO AND YET I DON'T HAVE ANY CHANNEL, THE NUMBER OF THE CHANNEL DISPLAY WITHOUT ANY PICTURE. CAN SOMEONE HELP PLEASE

Silver Member
Username: Abj

Post Number: 299
JPZ,
http://www.dssrookie.com/forums/b-font-color-cd2626-digiwave-files-font-b/new-di giwave-7000-bin-95384.html

Post Number: 6
Hi poscor
I have cw600s.I got the files but i do,nt know how to put keys.You said page down.Which page?can you explain it to me.

Thanks for help and response

Username: Silly_girl

The One
Can i use 277 bin with these keys.
24 D2 1E 6D 11 F0 95 1A
6f 74 6E BD BC C6 92 54

LK can you tell me if i could use the 277 bin which came in June if not then please tell me how to get 278 bin

Silver Member

Post Number: 256
u can use any bin with that keys..one set of keys can use in any FTA receiver..silly girl..silly question..

Silver Member

Post Number: 258
go here pick out the bin u want..http://www.dssrookie.com/forums/
http://www.dssevolution.com/?

i want to know if these keys are current and can i enter them in 277 bin because 277 bin was little different and i was not able to enter two sets of keys. I have Life Time Ultra receiver

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4394
The same keys go in all bins, but all bins are not intended to be used in every receiver make and model!...these are DISHNET keys, produced by dishnet to UNLOCK and receive dishnet signals..all bins (except factory) are made to receive dishnet signal, and most to receive Bev as well..on some rare ocassions, bins have globecast codes included too....

LK could u pls. send me the new bin and keys at love4all@clearwire.net
Thanks in advance

Bronze Member
Username: To_munda

GTA, Ont

24 D2 1E 6D 11 F0 95 1A
6f 74 6E BD BC C6 92 54
Confirmed working for Pans*t
Thanx
Ciao:-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 49
matloob, on remote there is page button(above yellow button) press bottom part. key sreen will appear you enter active key by pushing the edit button(red button)or
go to menu , accessories, key menu, get nagra2 in yellow bar by pressing vol up and enter keys in dish net

Username: Soman

hi there,
i was wondering if anyone can help me i just did a blindscan for dish network and all my ppv is gone can anyone help? please?

Silver Member

Post Number: 259
soman did u enter the current keys? blind scan it,if still no picture turn it off from the back of your box then turn it back on..need to enter new keys to get TV.......

no, everything shows fine just that there are no ppv channels on the EPG it's like dish doesn't have them anymore

Silver Member

Post Number: 260
you need correct date and time to get the EPG going..

it has the correct date and time the ppv channels them self is gone!

Username: Maccatack

Are the keys down? It was working for me and now I have scrambled or bad channel up.

Username: Jalaj69

Norcross , Georgia USA

I am sorry to bother any one but shi* I have been trying to enter these KEYS since last night and no LUCK..i have panset 2700a and shi* I entered the keys like 20 tiems...please tell me the steps to enter it correctly..Please ..Help! really need it..haven't watch n e thing since 3 months...NEED HELP

Bronze Member
Username: Fastbeatz

Post Number: 20
so what r the new keys ???? did they change from yesterday???????

Norcross , Georgia USA

Okay after trying for two days i am getting only INDIAN channels. I want to get all of the channels like before. PPV, HBO, STAR, and more. Please help ....

Silver Member
Username: Bertoro

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 163
24 D2 1E 6D 11 F0 95 1A
6f 74 6E BD BC C6 92 54

active 00

Silver Member

Post Number: 261
jalaj
1.enter new keys
2.blind scan your sat and u get all your channels back...

Username: Syed

Hi Can anyone advise which Satellite to blind scan to get Indian Channels like Zee Cinema, ZEE, ARY, GEo , Al Jazeera etc.. I have the dish pointing to 121 West.

Bronze Member
Username: Hshakarchi

Post Number: 44
Intelsat Americas 13 / Echostar 9
Depending where on your location, The following are for Montreal,Quebec in Canada
AZEMUTH 237
ELEVATION 20
LNBF Polarization (SKEW)36

Post Number: 6
Thanx Hani I am in Toronto will it work, how deo we check Azimuth and LNBF Polarization. S

Bronze Member
Username: Fastbeatz

Post Number: 21
hey do all the channe ls work for all yalll????? cuz only sum work for me.......the locals dont work and espn's and others ...i donno what happenin ...anyone have the same problem???and last i checked i have the newestr keys..so i donno

Norcross , Georgia USA

Made a mistake....I accidently resent my factory setting.. and now echo3, 8.6, 7, and int-705 on my 2700a satellite none of the channels are scanning.. I don't know what to do. please tell me some thing that i can do....Please

Bronze Member

MTL, QC CAnada

Post Number: 38
Hi JUSTICE. DOES THE FILE WORK WITH DIGIWAVE7000 CLONE,PLEASE AN ANSWER. THANK YOU AN ADVANCE.
JPZ,
http://www.dssrookie.com/forums/b-font-color-cd2626-digiwave-files-font-b/new-di giwave-7000-bin-95384.html

I am getting Sony, ATN, AJJTAK SONYMAX etc, but I need Zee TV, ARY, GEO, B4U, B4U MOvies, Al Jazeera etc., If anyone can advise, Thanx.

Bronze Member
Username: Bucknshelley

Jalaj... i'm in the same boat as you. I put in a key code and was going to go to factory setting due to the multiple blank channels i had. In the meantime, after the factory setting was done, the key's changed... talk about poor timing!
I'm doing a blind scan just to see if it gives me the option to go to parental control afterwards to change the key code. That's all I know to try... and hope it's gonna work.
If anyone else out there has any info on any other way to go about this... i'm all ears

Bronze Member
Username: Donyahelwa

Post Number: 100
Syed..
could you give us the list of sats that you have? This way we can help you better.!

Bronze Member

Nimiq 1.3, Echo 8.6 and Echo 7
the blind scan didn't work in hopes to get parental control option back up... i'm stuck and need suggestions.

Silver Member

Post Number: 263
do a satellite scan and u get parental control option back up......

Norcross , Georgia USA

Post Number: 8
I did but it say's 0 items found..i been trying to search it for past 2 hours...no luck...MINN ROCK.. if u can do anything let me know...i know that i have selected my satellite and all the setellite i selected none picks up any signal and i can't lode any channels...please some one anyone

Silver Member

Post Number: 503
Syed: From Toronto and further East you are better off with scanning Echo 3 (61.5W) You will get all the channels, but you will have to move the dish substantially. Also Echo3 does not have many of the PPV and popular channels, and people usually have two dish setup - one with 61.5W and the other either on (Echo 8.1) 110W or (Echo7) 119W. If you have two dishes you need a Desq switch.

Silver Member

Post Number: 504
Jalaj Mehta: Look at my post in this thread on Friday at 11:35 pm. Also look at the keys I have posted and make sure you get your Keys correct.

Silver Member

Post Number: 505
Zamud Haman : Autoroll is a feature in many BINs which means that you do not have to input keys manually. The current Autoroll BIN for Pansats in a non-BL BIN. BL is the realiable source of Pansat BINs. However it is reported to be working. If your receiver is working, then manually input keys is not a big deal. If you are used to uploading BINs and have a genuine Pansat (not a clone) then you could try the autoroll BIN, available at dsstester, dssrookie. You do it at your risk. If you have a Viewsat, the BIN is dated 14th Aug and is avialble at totalfta site.

Norcross , Georgia USA

Post Number: 9
NALIN NYDA: I did get the keys correct and it wasn't the prob. but now i accidently reset my factory settings and now all the satellite is gone and i am in ANTENNA SETUP but i don't know how to base on what standard I can pick the satellite. I pick eco 3, 7, 8.6 and int 705 and non of them scan when i go to satellite scan???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????I AM STRESSED!!!

Username: Fulali

Dear Nalin
I am not so expert to all this and require your help to setup my pansat 2500 (Clone) from you.
I moved to a new place and want to setup my satellite. When I pointed and programmed my receiver 3 days before I was able to get channels from 110.As I am interested in viewing Indian and Pakistani Channels (South Asian) which are not available on 110 and somebody told me that you can get these on 121 so downloaded channel list for 121 and try to point my dish toward it, but I couldn't find it. Afterward I found it that I can't catch it with small dish and its LNB. When I pointed back my dish 110 I was not able to get it back too. Now Somebody told me that you can find your desired channels on 148.
Please guide whether I need a new bin, from where to get a channel list for 148 and in which direction I have to point it (with respect to 110). My Location is Toronto, Canada.
Thanks in advance

Silver Member
Username: Mc_sunny

Post Number: 221
lolz take a chill pill buddy relax !!!!!!!!!!!

which reciver u have ?

Silver Member

Post Number: 506
Jalal:
1. Set the correct date and time.
2. Enter the correct keys - both sets i.e. Key 00 and Key 01 in Nagravision 2. Set autoroll and Keys ON.
3. The go to installation and make sure you have signal on satellite. Most probably you have more than one dish and a DisEqC switch.. You will have to connect the satllite to the receiver through the proper switch. This is done by selecting the satellite and then attempting to connect to one of the two or 4 switches. Example:
LNB type Standard
LNB local Freq 11250
22MHz off
DisEqc #1 (or 2 or 3 or 4)
skew 45
TP - (whole list)
Position setting disable
Satellite Scan All
At some point you will suddenly see a signal of more than 70%. Accept that DisEqC setting.
Then you do a scan all or better still get out of that part of the menu and do a blind scan.
You will have to do the whole procedure for each of the LNBs you have.

Silver Member

Post Number: 507
TN: From Toronto 148W is too far Wst. You are much better off pointing towards satellite over New York, hence Echo 3 (61.5W) You will get about 12-14 Indo-Pakistani channels. Read some of my posts earlier today and yesterday and many of the posts of LK. Look at Lyng*sat*com for more info and some other angle finding sites, but definitely 121 is out because of the size of your dish and 148 is out because of the satellite angle viz-a-viz Toronto.

Norcross , Georgia USA

Post Number: 10
I have panset 2700a.....okay..now i am at the point where i can't put in any key code only thing i can do is select a satallite and scan it..but how do i select satellite..and when i do select a SAT...it starts sacanning but no channels comes up.............

Bronze Member

Norcross , Georgia USA

everytime it scan for channels nothings comes up...always says 0 PROGRAM FOUND...I followed everything u said except the entering the keycode, but time i did and picked echo 3 like the way u told me...NOW IT STILL SAYS 0 program found.????????????????????????????????

Silver Member

Post Number: 508
Jalaj and other Toronto guys: Tomorrow is Sunday. Many flea markeys have a FTA dealer, who will be able to get you going quickly. Jalaj - if you are not able to go into the menu/parental control, you are in serious trouble and may need to J-tag your reciever. Again you are lucky if you are in Toronto and tomorrow happens to be a Sunday. you may PM me. I will stay up for the next 40 minutes.

Silver Member

Post Number: 509
Jalaj: I found out that you are in Georgia. Are you able to do Menu/Parental control?

Bronze Member

Norcross , Georgia USA

WHat do u mean J-tag?...I can't get into parental control/ and only thing i can do is pick a sat and scan it and everytime i do that nothing comes up..tell me what i can do ..how do i j-tag ..... I have 4 other same recivers at home and i have the code that u plug into comp and plug into back of the recivers...hoe do i J tag it...(all 4 other ones are fine they get channels but i just FU%^ mine up) please explain it to me

THANKS ALOT

Silver Member

Post Number: 510
J-tag is the last resort method of getting out of serious trouble. It brings the receiver into its newborn state and then you put in the factory BIN and then you put in the new BIN. The connections, etc will cost you ofver $80, therfore, you are better off getting it done professionally by a small time dealer or a hobbyist.

Bronze Member

Norcross , Georgia USA

Okay...well tomm i will find out how i can get this done. Thanks alot.. If u think of anything else please do let me know.. THE OTHER RECIVERS I HAVE THEY ARE ONLY GETTING INDIAN CHANNELS and not anything else. do u know what i can do to try to see if i can get anyother channels\?

Silver Member

Post Number: 511
You will have to send me a lot of information on th eother receivers. You prbably have them all set up with Indian channels as favourites and nobody showed you how to look for all chelles. Click on Fav and then on all and see what you have and see what satellite(s) you have on the working receivers. You can learnb alot about your setup with these working receivers.

Bronze Member

Norcross , Georgia USA

Post Number: 14
Yaa but all i know only echo3 is coming on the other recivers, 7,8.6 and int 750.. all other satellite is "no signal" i guess when u have time next let me know and we can talk more about it.. i don't want to hold u up..so i will def "pm" u later tomm thanks again..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
hai guyz can someone tell me how come the
any of the Indian? channels dont come? at home..but when i take to the store it works fine?

?????????? none of the international channels aren't showin ...

COOLSET 5000 reciever:-(

Silver Member

Post Number: 512
Miki: Did you get the Indian channels at home? do you have one or two dishes or do you have more than one LNB?

Bronze Member

I am having exact same problem as Jalaj. I am also working with a Pansat 2700.
I entered the keys and due to all of the blank channels, I was opting to reset to factory setting and scan again... in the process, the key's were changed after the factory setting was done! UGHH ... I'm stressed too over this and cannot get the parental control option up. The scan has been done, but with old keys in there.... no stations are picking up, therefore...rendering it useless without an alternate fix.
There is a 3 eye dish which is a @#$%#@ to set... so I guess i'm up the preverbial creek without a paddle!!!! (Unless there is a Pansat brainiac out there with other suggestions?)

Username: Pez_bush

Has any one lost their antenna signal! Because did, I tried to set it back and I'm getting nothing!

Bronze Member

MTL, QC CAnada

Post Number: 39
Hi, DOES THE FILE WORK WITH DIGIWAVE7000 CLONE,PLEASE AN ANSWER. THANK YOU AN ADVANCE.
JPZ,

Post Number: 8
Thanx Nalin, Will scanning Echo 3 61.5 work as my dish is set up at 121 W. will it bring signals from 61.5 W. Thanx for all your help ! S

Silver Member

Post Number: 513
Syed: You will have to physically turn the Dish to face 61.5W. If you face your Dish, you have to turn it about 60degrees to the right from you current position and also a little more towards the horizontal. If you are not used to doing this, you should get a professional who has the angle finding tools, etc. If your dish in an easy access balcony or something like that you can try it on your own.

Bronze Member
Username: Dimwitt

people, whenever you do a factory reset,you need redo the antenna settings.then scan

Username: Fulali

Dear Nalin
Thanks for your response. Actually I can't point my dish toward 61.5 due to position of my balcony. The other only choice I have is 148, please guide me about 148. One question more I was using 277T bin for my pansat 2500 clone, is it OK now or if there is any other new bin.
Thanks.

Bronze Member
Username: Liljdominican338

Post Number: 15
i have pansat and im just tierd of waiting for the new bin. i decided that im going to buy a new receiver is viewsat the only receiver working?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us