Panasonic PT-50LC13-K lamp failure

Username: Janajay

Merritt, Bc Canada

Post Number: 1
re class action suit in states, anything in canada? lamps fail before 10,000 hours. replacement costly if not under warranty

Username: Mustanggt2006

Louisville, Ky Usa

Post Number: 1
does any one know the law firm that is handling this case so i can make a claim please someone let me know because i had to buy a new tv my panasonic lamp broke four times and the first time within 6 months of buying it thank you

Username: Janajay

Merritt, Bc Canada

Post Number: 2
mustanggt2006, see the web site tvlampsettlement.com
here in canada we are not able to join the claim, but panasonic out of good will is sending me a free lamp.

Username: Spfly

Post Number: 2
Hey guys I just purchased a 40 inch Panasonic Lcd model PT40LC12 and the bulb went out on it 2 months from when I purchased it. I called the person I bought it for and they told me they had a similar problem. I'm now pissed that I didn't do my research before buying. My question is if I can get panasonic to do anything about this. The Tv was originally purchased in 2003, I spent 800 bucks on this thing and from what it looks like now another $300 and so on.. Any recomendations? Also how do I know if it has a bad Ballast.. whatever that is?

Thanks in advance... yours truly the SUCKER!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us