Samsung DLP'S (repairs)

Username: Spisfam

Post Number: 4
First of all I would like to wish everybody on here an enjoyable Labor day weekend.
Now to the nitty gritty, I have a HLN 507 WX never had a problem with it since the day I bought it a couple of years ago. Then the squealing started like it was in pain and on its last legs. But thanks you reading what some of you put on this forum I found the problem with my DLP. It was the color wheel, bought it next day delivery along I might say with the service manual and at five fourty this last Thursday evening got to work. The simplicity of the working parts inside this tv suprised me and following the sequence of removing the components to get to the color wheel, I had it working again silent and a better picture quality before eight that evening.
For a little thanks for what you have written on here. The manual covers the L62A(N)REV.2 chassis.
Model #'s are as follows HLM4365WX/XAA,437WX/XAA,5065WX/XAA,507WX/XAA,617WX/XAA. HLN4365WX/XAA,437WX/XAA,5065WX/XAA,507WX/XAA.
If you feel you have the confidence to takle any repair work few and far apart I would hope I can scan the required pages and e-mail them to you. I was talking to a tv engineer a couple of days ago. He says that the Samsung DLP's at the present are one of the best on the market for lasting, quality and good picture quality, and he has one in his living room and one in the bedroom. He did tell me that he replaced the color wheels as soon as Samsung had redesigned them, and they do improve the quality.
Here's hoping I could have been of some help to you out there with the Samsung DLP's.

Silver Member
Username: Fyi

Dallas, Texas

Post Number: 826
Great post! :-)

Username: Spisfam

Post Number: 5
Thank you,the coment is much appreciated.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us