Dvd player

Username: Aeon_jurai

Ny, Ny Usa

Post Number: 1
Hello I'm looking for a recomendation you see I'm looking for a dvd player cost range $100 to $150 with hdmi and most importantly dialog enhancer. I don't have a home theater I just have a tv JVC 27 inches with hyper suround sound and stereo. the thing is I had this dvd player toshiba sd 2800 with dialog enhancer and it sounded loud and in surround sound. I have been searching the web but many dvd player don't have the feature that I want included. I bought toshiba sd 4990 hdmi it sucks it looks like they concentrated on the divx format it's awckward a waste of money. does any one have any recomendation as to which one I should look

Silver Member
Username: Praetorian

Canada

Post Number: 377
Why are you bothering with HDMI at all? What do you think you will get from a new DVD player that you are not getting now, especially if you like the sound as is? With a 27in CRT, you are not going to get any better a picture than you have now.

Username: Josh007

Post Number: 1
I recommend the OPPO DV-970HD Universal DVD Player with HDMI Output and High Definition Up-Conversion. This is a very cool DVD Player and the quality is very good. Give it a try.

http://www.oppodigital.com/proddetail.asp?prod=DV970HD

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 10393
does the TV even have an HDMI input?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us