News about blacklist and the bin

Silver Member
Username: Smarcus76

Post Number: 149
blacklist will release the bin on sunday , he is as lost as a dog in church...:-(

Username: Nikki065

Post Number: 2
anybody have the numbers for dish net.they zapped it again------pleeeeeeeeeze

Bronze Member
Username: Machedonul

Post Number: 27
first tuesday, then sunday then it will be sometime in september
lets face it, no one really know when the bin will come out, it's just a matter of time
probably any day now....

Silver Member
Username: Ma_lopez71

PR

Post Number: 124
ECHOSTAR KEYS N2
Updated: Wednesday, August 16 2006 at 1:40 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dish Network:

N 0101 00: (Active)

34 CE 73 29 B7 A5 7B 7A 6B 60 A6 EE 42 95 C9 70

N 0101 01:

47 43 5A EE 6E 48 BB F6 4C F1 0B 87 58 05 3A EB

Username: Shayeileen

Post Number: 10
Face it Blacklist is a hasbeen programmer and everyone should just go out and buy viewsats until pansat can get a reasonable programmer. The only bin for pansats this month is the garbage bin

Bronze Member
Username: Bobby29134

Post Number: 16
they are doing it on purpose.. like dangling a peice of meat infront of us.. constantly with these false hopes.. its fu*kin ridiculous..

Bronze Member
Username: Alex_cheung

Post Number: 53
buy viewsat...

pansat is dead...

Username: Justindl

Post Number: 3
hey chinese shut the hell up or i'll push my pansat up your azz.

Bronze Member
Username: Orly

Toa Alta, PR PR

Post Number: 17
I rather go legal!!!

Silver Member
Username: Johnner

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 435
Viewsat is working for Pansat now. They are the ones that are working on the problem, they said that they had a minor step back but that it should be out soon.

I do not know what "soon" is, but i trust that it is as soon as possible.

Bronze Member
Username: Haxor

Post Number: 27
Well the solution is don't buy a pansat. I had luck with them for a while but managed to trade and sell them a few months back when it looked like viewsats were a better choice. Now I'm only stuck with one Pansat clone 3500SD. I use it for true FTA and locals.

BL was turning into a toilet seat cover back when the last ECM was on. Now BL is more like the stuff floating in the bowl. Never trust a zipperhead with something to gain. Bottom line , before you buy a pansat count your money and see how much programming you can buy for it. It will be pretty close to the lifetime of your pansat and at least the money will go to local employees and shareholders instead of a couple of chinks

Silver Member
Username: Johnner

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 436
I also have a 3500sd I'm working on a 102 option so I don't get stuck like it happened last time, but money and time are always an issue so I'll let you know when I get it right.

Username: Boboshan

Somewhere, Out There

Post Number: 7
The Viewstat bin is released first, so now Pansat sucks right?

Give me a friggin' break!

If Pansat was first, would Viewstat, C**lsat, and the rest suck?

And Blacklist is not one guy working on a fix; he has a group of people working with him including some from the Viewstat group right now.

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 231
well they ALL suck then!!! If viewsat came out with the fix first two times in a row? oh yeah... thats what has happened. Crappy support. lick my bobo

Bronze Member
Username: Zagros

Post Number: 79
future-fta is down.

Bronze Member
Username: Jrq

Post Number: 12
In this business, being #1 with a fix is everything. Being first out the gate several times in a row is huge. It's not that other receivers suck - it's just that they are slower with a bin.

I don't own a VS and I was not happy with all the BS they spread the past 2 months. Sh1t like "the bin will be out tonight, tomorrow, Tuesday, Friday, by the weekend, by next Wednesday.."
But despite all the lies and crap, VS won the race. Nothing else matters if you are now watching PPV.

Being #1 with a fix is everything. Even with all the VS bullshit, I will be honest: if I was shopping for another new receiver, I would buy a VS.

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 242
blah blah blah

Bronze Member
Username: Shayeileen

Post Number: 16
Pansats Are Great.....The Pansat Coders can Blow me Sidewayzz

Username: Ladyvanita

Post Number: 1
I only have a pansat so of course trying to get onto the two sites supported by BL. All I get is a blank white screen. Even the message about "we are working on it and we have vs's in stock" has gone. Is anyone else having this problem? Sorry to ask on this site about another site but not sure what else to do.

Bronze Member
Username: Minn_rock

Post Number: 79
L DAY,U R right,i just check.try this one..
http://www.dssrookie*com/forums/
change the star to a dot......

Post Number: 2
Thanks for the suggestion but that doesn't work for me either. Oh well. A17bar just opened up but nothing new. FTA is a no go. Seems stranges to just get a blank white screen. Hope that they haven't all gone to heaven ....... LOL

Post Number: 3
Ooopps typo
"Seems stranges" should have been "seems strange". Not sure where "stranges" came from .. not paying attention. Thinking about watching ppv someday .... I guess.

Bronze Member
Username: Minn_rock

Post Number: 80
did u type in the .com at the end?

Post Number: 4
yes I did. Perhaps it was just busy. I will try again later. It is probably just wishful thinking anyway.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us