Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 189
who died and made you boss?

Bronze Member
Username: The_kid

Phartville, USA USA

Post Number: 45
I've had my differences with that bin chinky code. You pick the newsgroup then i'll kick you in the head on usenet while this forum f*uck gets worked out.

Bronze Member
Username: Vbalasho

Oregon Washington

Post Number: 60
Do we have a new BIN? I kind off lost this WEB cite. Please give new forum cite....

Bronze Member
Username: Yo8bps

Post Number: 58
NO NEW BIN , YET ! WAIT A BIT !!!

Silver Member
Username: Ftalife

Post Number: 340
Eva already started one that has the keys and more.

Good to have a few sections though.

Good idea The BIN Chi CODE

Silver Member

Post Number: 341
The other is also in direct view TV called DSS/FTA

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/256331.html

Silver Member

Post Number: 342
Vad, the forum is down for now. The admin is working to restore the DSS/Satellite section.

Username: Patochico

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 5
Okey guys, only I wannet to speak spanish, anyway, he put the new keys; thankyou.Where is Eva our Angel? Okey bye now. Mis saludos a todos. Juan Carlos.

Gold Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 1512
jaun carlos,
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/256294.html

Gold Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1564
O_O Angel? thanks a lot, but far from that. Hi to all.

Silver Member
Username: Da_bin_chi_code

Post Number: 210
Hey Danny, Let's all be friends. No fights No bashing! NO BS! LOL

Let's make this DSS e-forum a GREAT SITE for the DSS Community.

THE BEST DSS/FTA SITE 4 EVERY-1, BOTH NEWBIES AND PRO.

Again, post any question that U may have, & we'll try to give U an answer & try to help U out !...

Silver Member

Post Number: 211
WHAT DO YOU NEED FOR A CS - 4K/5K/6K?

***This is a C & P...

Please be advised that these are temporary solutions that can go black at a moment's notice! So be very careful when considering any new purchase for FTA use.

I applaud your efforts for looking into the possibility of learning new avenues in this hobby. Buying and using a card is not for everyone, and there are risks involved that may have not made themselves apparent while using your FTA boxes. This avenue of testing can and will cost you more money - much more. There are 4 items needed to contemplate this type of testing: Card Reader $45-$75 (CoolS*t at this time), 7816 ISO card reader $25-$50, Glitcher $75-$100 and finally a Rom102 card itself $100-$200. Add that all up and it gets expensive! Obviously one could just as easy go to provider boxes, but FTA boxes can handle DiSeQc and motors, where provider boxes cant. On the flip side, provider boxes have great EPG and other functions....Its up to your taste.
The first thing I want to warn any new tester about: Under ALL circumstances, ONLY BUY CARDS AND GLITCHERS FROM A TRUSTED SOURCE AND FOR CASH ONLY!!! Don't say you haven't been warned. Never buy these items from EBAY!! Some may remember that in the Dave days, people got caught in stings and were forced to pay for it! Don't make this same mistake!
Another important thing is: knowing what card to purchase. Obviously look for Rom102. DO NOT BUY ANY S0 SERIES CARDS, OR ANYTHING WITH REV 109 (Speaking Dish). If you purchase these, they will collect dust until a public script is made available to "open" them, IF available and ever made public.
Once a card is purchased, there is also the probability of looping (ruining) upon attempts to open it. This could mean $100-$200 down the tubes really fast.
Also remember that if you are contemplating an Internet card-share method, your IP address can be traced from server logs in the worst case scenarios. It would be advised to use only on "trusted" servers/groups. Client-Side card-slaving is the safer alternative because you are only using the card to slave information from, but again, this isn't available for most STB's.
I will not give any how-to's for opening/programming your card as we don't support that on this site, but there are lots of other good sites to visit for that.
In all, if you decide to "take the plunge" and blow a bunch of your hard-earned cash to watch TV, just be cautious and smart about things. This type of project WILL take you time. My best advice above all this is read, read, read and then go back and read everything again before doing anything.
Good luck with whatever you choose to do.
Darlok

..ooOOO ~ Just A Friendly Post to FTA'ers ~ OOOoo..
................................................................................ ..

Bronze Member
Username: Totaldikguy

Post Number: 60
New Keys: DN
Key 0: 0C CF 87 9B FE 90 A4 FF C6 64 A7 EB 51 54 F5 D9 Active
Key 1: FD 41 BE D0 FC 8F 58 CF 33 93 A3 E8 D4 4C 1C E1

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 190
why the heck are you people even bothering with locals. My gosh get a life. who wants to know whats happenning in atlanta and so on. If tv is that important then just order Dish or cable. Unbelieveable what you guys are going through because you dont have ppv and po.rn. REnt a movie. Better yet go outside your house and watch a movie at an theater, you might like it. And why does bin chi code always have to answer a question with a novel.

Username: Kirby904

Jacksonville, Florida United States

Post Number: 9
o.O bin chi code nice post....
i got friends in georgia that do that, and they recieve all channels =D

if anyone has some extra money, thats a good way to go, but remember, Quote "Please be advised that these are temporary solutions that can go black at a moment's notice! So be very careful when considering any new purchase for FTA use.
" Unquote
o and i dont know anything about how my friend does it or anything so dont bother asking

Bronze Member
Username: Agatha

Yauco, Pr

Post Number: 12
PLISS THE NEW KEY THE LOCALS NO SRACMBLE CANAL

Username: Greatestduke

Post Number: 1
E3 88 25 71 C3 A1 12 9F
DA E7 CF 86 C5 81 DB 91

Username: Rafael2006

Post Number: 6
NEW KEYS PLISSS

Username: Greatestduke

Post Number: 3
0C CF 87 9B FE 90 A4 FF C6 64 A7 EB 51 54 F5 D9
E3 88 25 71 C3 A1 12 9F DA E7 CF 86 C5 81 DB 91 ACTIVE

Post Number: 7
DUKE THE NEW KEYS ARE FOR 1OR 0

Post Number: 8
OK

Username: Brucester

Post Number: 6
does anyone know what going on with capitiveworks 600 preuime are the new keys or bin out ? if so can you hook me up with them thanks and IO have a lava is there any bin or keys for it

Username: Mikemanace

Usa

is this the new keys for n2 01codes

Bronze Member
Username: Lebrimal

Post Number: 38
Captiveworks 600 premiun aint works with the latest keys, time 9;45 east

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4020
Those are Dishnet keys ...BOTH of them for key 00 and key 01..FOR ALL RECEIVERS!

Username: Delightfult

This is in reply to davidvandiesel!! There are some people who are new to the game such as myself who like tv, furthermore, im not a pro at this game am still learning the ropes and i do have a life but, i made an investment and whateva little bit it still has to offer whether it be locals, or whatever! I want to know how to get it and when!! Sorrrry if this bothers u!!!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1525
Don't mind davidvandiesel. He's just mad about the price of gas and having to spend so much to fill up his Cameros.
You just do what makes you happy Tanya and you'll do alright!

Silver Member

Post Number: 212
Sorry to hear about your post Tanya. There are a lot of nice guys here though, to help you out with any questions that you may have...

Tyler, I'm mad too for the horrible gas price and sat-sub that I have to pay every month. But, oh well...

Silver Member

Post Number: 213
Recently, someone's playing games in the air, & doing a lot of "testing". I guess (just my guess), there will be another ECM coming soon, 2-3 weeks, maybe...watch your yellow cards guys...Hopefully I'm wrong!

Username: Ruger

solution SOON!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well guys
It looks like soon it could very well be a solution on the way. The lastest talk is that the germans have made some real progress on this. The provider premier over there has done the samething from my understanding that the canadian and states provider did with the map57 and tonight it appears the germans have it working again.Rumor is ssome of the big guys are headed over there to get this map code and if all goes well we should see something in a week or so. There is alot of buzz going around about this is different forums ,so lets just pray its true , so keep a watchful eye on the hobby in the next week or so maybe this is what everyone has been waiting for. A true solution

Username: Am_back

hello. everybody's here now..............
LK, Tyler, Eva. me

just hope Maple Leach stays away

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete

Post Number: 333
LK and Tyler new mods and Eva TOO!

Username: Dish4dummy

Help please,I have directv reseiver with the card and a xtreme HU SURESHOT what can I do with it?????
or can I use it for other Satellite!!!!

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4044
Its all useless now...except the DTV receiver, if U decide to SUBSCRIBE!...cannot be used for anything else..

Username: Dish4dummy

Post Number: 4
Thenx LK it was a good thought and a good try :-)

Bronze Member
Username: The_vvank_artist

Post Number: 15
well,boys and girls.I am a MOD'S from Dsscentral and Pansat is next one .I tell you more: we testing now bin 355 with Tivo.Before we post it,the receiver have to roll at list 7 hours.
Relax and wait...it will be soon.

Silver Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 209
View*Sat has finally done it.
Xtreme and Platinum versions are avialble at:

http://www.future-fta*info/forum/showthread.php?t=31374
http://www.future-fta*info/forum/showthread.php?t=31372

http://www.totalfta*com/
http://dsscentral*net
(replace * with .)
The totalfta site is more easy to access.
You will need to enter keys posted earlier.
Use at your own risk, but these are official versions for both Xtreme and Platinum.

Username: Qwerty1234

can someone sho me how the wire looks like to install the fix to my receiver

Bronze Member
Username: Zagros

Post Number: 70
Check this out:
http://www.dsstester*com/details.php?file=1012
it seems to be a new bin for pansat 3500.

Silver Member

Post Number: 214
qwert: There are basically two types of 9 pin cables, a straight cable and and Null (crossed) cables. different recivers use different cables. If you post the make or your receiver, I might be able to help.
Currently the new BIN out is for View*sat - it uses Null cable.

Post Number: 2
i have a megasat pro thts all i kno

Silver Member

Post Number: 215
Zagros: URL posted by you - the comments are that it is an old BIN and does not work.
View*sat has just announced an official version, and I expect Pan*sat and others will follow soon.

Bronze Member
Username: Zagros

Post Number: 72
Thank you Nalin Nyda.

nalin can u help me plz i thnk its a null i look behind my receiver and its 9 pin

Silver Member

Post Number: 216
Quert: All Mega*sat receivers use straight 9 pin cables. You can borrow from pansat CLONE owner (Not real Pansat) or from C**lsat 4000 pro (NOT plus) owner.

thx alot appreciate the help bro

Bronze Member
Username: Username999

Post Number: 26
where is opkey file for latest working bin? plz help.

Silver Member

Post Number: 217
If you are not sure, put a meter on the cable. Pin 2 goes to Pin 2 (and 3 to 3) in a straight cable and in a Null modem, Pin 2 ends up as pin 3 at the other end, and vice versa. Since you already have able, it might be cheaper to buy a converter. That way you will have both types - cable alone and cable+converter. Radio Shack or similar store will have it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 219
username999 : Go to totalfta for opkey file. - There is no queue there yet.

Silver Member

Post Number: 220
Everybody note and beware. There is a real Tyler Durden with over 1500 posts and a reliable chap and there is a new guy just joined a couple of days ago and trying to usurp the name.

Username: Jji

You are right Tyler,I went to dsscentral,they are confirmed about pansat bin 355 and mod with name Tyler Durden.
so Im sorry men!,please forgive me,if you can.Im stupid.

Username: Hydas

Everybody note and beware. There is a real Tyler Durden with only 15 posts(he reborn) and a reliable chap and there is a "old guy" just cracked his account a couple of days ago and trying to usurp the name.trust only to new one!

Bronze Member
Username: Jj1

Post Number: 30
someones using your name nalin, tyler, jj, and others. beware guys.

Username: Jji

yep and my too....

Silver Member
Username: Ajdarwin

Post Number: 202
Old forum appears to be up, https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/35.html, maybe we can give this one back to the original owners. LOL

Bronze Member
Username: Ouchi_collashi

Post Number: 11
Take another look old forum is empty. With FTA being the wave of the future i hope more of these forums spring up all over the internet. I learned so much from these forums. Shame they want to close this one down. USA term for that is called dummy up.

Username: Evade1paraiso

Gold Member, Post Number:... Puerto Rico

Joe Willis = LIER

Bronze Member
Username: Dghumman

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 47
please tell me whether pansat2700 and Digiwave use the same cable for uploading the bin,i dont know which one is which

Silver Member

Post Number: 223
Digiwave 6800/7000-Null
Digiwave Diamond-Straight DB9
Pansat 2700-Null

Silver Member

Post Number: 229
DN key changed today
N 0101 00: (Active)
01 60 4E 6D 98 BF 0E 81 AF AF 20 07 26 22 54 0B

N 0101 01:
E3 88 25 71 C3 A1 12 9F DA E7 CF 26 C5 81 DB 91

BEV Keys changed yesterday:
Key (00) BEV idea key 86:
CD C7 63 31 18 A8 4F 26 F1 7B EC 58 E5 00 EC A1

Key (01) BEV idea key 96:
6A 1B 0B EE 17 0C BC E5 0B 82 1B 07 B1 3A 26 B3

Bronze Member
Username: Jamalrahim

Post Number: 20
Nalin, whats with 5 lines eg. 00,08,09,88,89
on nagra key input?

Bronze Member
Username: Jamalrahim

Post Number: 21
Actually the question is what interperutes to 00 & 01? what is the 17th digit indicate?

Silver Member

Post Number: 232
8 bit Hex numbers are expressed in two digits e.g. 6D
For purpose of this discussion a number is a two digit hex number as above. (value range 00-FF in Hex 0 - 255 in decimal)

One Key is a set of 16 hex numbers or 32 digits
There are usually two sets of keys, one set is active and another is passive.

For Pan*sat and Pan*sat clones, one set of 16 numbers forming one key is known as Key 00, and the other set forming the other key is known as Key 01. Key 00 is divided into two lines of 8 numbers each. Similarly Key 01.

For c**lsat, one set of 8 numbers i.e. half of one key goes on Line 10 and the other half on line 11. The second key '" first half (8 numbers) goes on line 20 and the second half goes on line 21.

For View**sat, one set of 8 numbers i.e. half of one key goes on Line 08 and the other half on line 09. The second key '" first half (8 numbers) goes on line 88 and the second half goes on line 89.

Some people use 0 instead of 00 and 1 instead of 01 '" it only tends to confuse people.

This is as simple as I can make it.

Username: Jessereyes40

than you for the new keys

JR. Oceanside.Ca

Username: Mikek

HustonUSA

Post Number: 2
At 6.50 pm DN down again, any one has new keys.

Bronze Member

Yauco, Pr

ME PODRIAN DAR LAS LLAVES NUEVAS
PLIS,, THE NEW KEYS PLIS

Silver Member

Post Number: 233
DN: Changed at 6.49 Eastern today
N 0101 00:

N 0101 01: (Active)
08 CA 1E 4F 40 5C CD 27 OD AD B9 FA 70 84 B3 AO

BEV today

6A 1B 0B EE 17 0C BC E5 0B 82 1B 07 B1 3A 26 B3

Bronze Member
Username: Elperrodemacao

Post Number: 22
local down again, please any one has the new keys

Username: Sstrunks

thanks Nalin for the keys.

Thanks Nalin, on fortec I can watch one indian channnel Aaj Tak. It is a free preview channel.
Is there anyway to find more indian channels on fortec.

Silver Member

Post Number: 237
Mike Kohl: - re International channels.
1. To get Doordarshan, etc., i.e. the Government channels, you have Intelsat 5, using a 32' C-band dish. This statement applies to Arabic, Chinese, Japanese., etc. You can get the same on a 20' dish on AMC 16 at 118.8 W. You will need a special LNB. I think the 'local' keys work.
2. You can buy a carded receiver solution. Rom 102 carded solution has been available since about 5th July. Price is very high '" about $140 plus the carded receiver. There is no guarantee how long the solution will last.
3. You can buy a View*sat extreme or platinum. The BIN is out over 24 hours now and reportedly working well. No guarantee how long before the new ECM.
4. Wait for a fix for your current receiver '" it is probably 3-10 days away (my guess).
5. Go to India/Pakistan/Middle East!!

Thanks Nalin

Silver Member

Post Number: 239
Latest news on view*sat. The View*sat AUTOROLL BIN is out for both Platinum and Xtreme. The previous one day old BIN was manual only. It is easy to get to totalfta*com site to download this. Other sites are very crowded.

Bronze Member
Username: Kashif

Mike what you did to get Aaj tak channel?

Username: Lindsey

Can someone please help me, the keys for dish network do not work, anyone can help?
thanks

DN: Changed at 6.49 Eastern today
N 0101 00:

Bronze Member
Username: Minn_rock

Post Number: 36
jess,keys 01 is the active one.input keys 01...

Silver Member

Post Number: 241
DN shows a paid channel on their preview channel FPCHN (573) continuously to induce you to sign up. More often than not they show an Indian channel.

Silver Member

Post Number: 242
Jess: I have posted the active Nagravision keys for DN about 5-6 posts above. There was a second change today in DN.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1534
Nalin,
Your post at 8:11 is classic. Both helpful and funny.
Point number 5 almost made me fall of my chair.

Silver Member

Post Number: 243
Tyler: Thanks for the compliment. Instead of asking questions, I kept on reading posts, including those from you and LK, and learnt a lot.

Username: Lindsey

Post Number: 8
can someone please tell me what Active means? maybe that is the problem, i have a c@@olsat and dont know what that means

Gold Member

Post Number: 1540
Keys work in sets of 16. Usually you have two sets of 32, and then they are broken out into sets of 16's.
Look at Nalins post at Monday, August 14, 2006 - 07:06 pm:
Notice how they have two sets of lines, one that is listed as N 0101 00: and the other as N 0101 01:
So you'd break each line of 32 into two sets of 16 like this as an example:
01 60 4E 6D 98 BF 0E 81
AF AF 20 07 26 22 54 0B
Now, those are both still 010100 lines, just broken up into two line for your lines 10 and 11 for the cools@.
Now you'd take the next line (the 010101), break them into two lines of 16 and put them in 20 and 21.

Some bins only have enough for 32 characters, so what you would need to do is take the active keys, or the keys that are allowing you to view the picture/sound, and enter them.
To go a step further, as some receivers can work on just the active keys, as mentioned above, other need both sets in order to work. I think the views@ need both sets to work, the active and inactive keys (if you want to call them that).
There was a time when DN was running some channels on one set of keys, and another group of channels on the other. By doing that, those receivers with only enough for 32 characters had to choose which block of channels they wanted to see most, the ones working on the active keys, or those that were on the inactive keys.
Hope that makes sense.

Username: Rglover

Shelbyville, TN United States

can anyone help me with cool sat

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
jess,active mean that keys is a working keys-
inactive mean that keys is dead history.you have to input the active keys or you will not see any channels...
Tyler slow it down.the guy is confuse.....

Gold Member

Post Number: 1546
Minn,
That's what I said??

Gold Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1636
Jess: read in the spanish thread. Im already answer your question about active key.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1547
Jess: No, no, no. Read here. We answered you here.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 39
the poor guy want to know what actice mean,and you give him the whole play books..LOL..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 40
EVA ANGEL MOTHER OF 8 CHILDS.......HOLA...

Gold Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1639
lol Hello Minn. Tyler :P Jess: You know you are free to read where you want read. But Spanish thread is more personal, more cute lol just kidding! Read where do you feel better.

Gold Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1640
so sorry not where,read in which thread do you want to read.

Username: Nikki065

what are the latest numbers for ariza extreme

Bronze Member
Username: Dxv1988

MA

Post Number: 57
As of 8/15/06, at 3:00PM. I lost the local channels again. Anybody have new key for DN and BEV?
Thanks

Bronze Member

Yauco, Pr

Post Number: 16
me podrian dar las nuvas llaves plisss...
the new key plissssssssss

Silver Member

Post Number: 250
15th August, 1500 Eastern.
DN Keys:
N 0101 00: (Active)
A7 1E 90 2C 69 B6 A1 01 D3 3C 09 47 1C 0B B7 A0

N 0101 01:
08 CA 1E 4F 40 5C CD 27 OD AD B9 FA 70 84 B3 AO
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-. -.-
BEV Keys

53 89 06 D0 EF 83 CA D6 44 13 05 E6 7E 59 45 01

Bronze Member
Username: Auitc1

PLEASE REALLY* CONFIRM DOES ANY ONE KNOWS THE NEW DISH NETWORK KEYS FOR INTERNATIONAL CHANNELS* ?

Silver Member

Post Number: 256
Paul: If you have a View*sat Xtreme or Platinum with BIN dated yesterday, then the above keys will work for International channels. If your receiver is different, then wait till we get the new BIN for it.
In case you do not know, many of us have ordered it from a guy called BL and are hoping for a delivery in the next 1-3 weeks.
Keep on reading the posts here and you will soon find the BIN for your receiver.

Username: Mexico

does anyone have the new keys?

Bronze Member
Username: Bird73

Dish Network:

N 0101 00:

A7 1E 90 2C 69 B6 A1 01 D3 3C 09 47 1C 0B B7 A0

N 0101 01: (Active)
47 43 5A EE 6E 48 BB F6 4C F1 0B 87 58 05 3A EB

Bronze Member
Username: Dancuban

Post Number: 19
this may be a little off the subject of what every one is asking.
image/bmpUpload
untitled.bmp (57.7 k)
the attachment is a photo of a b*v card. i'm not sure what rom it is or what rev. can some one please tell me what card i have, and if it could be program. thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Dancuban

this may be a little off the subject of what every one is asking.
image/bmpUpload
untitled.bmp (57.7 k)
the attachment is a photo of a b*v card. i'm not sure what rom it is or what rev. can some one please tell me what card i have, and if it could be program. thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Totaldikguy

Post Number: 62
PANSAT USERS:

From "FUTURE" web: as of 21:15 (Pacific)

"The site is down due to excessive traffic.
Pansat and CaptiveWorks are actively working on a solution to get your receivers working"

-Copied/Pasted...

Silver Member

Post Number: 279
New Keys at 7.10 pm today. I have posted them in the currently active New Keys thread.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/259083.html

Please post new keys in that thread, not in this.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us