Sharp Aquos LC-37HV6U

Username: Mkryan

New York, NY United States

Post Number: 1
I have just moved and hooked up my aquos - when i turn the tv on, I get an error message on the screen that reads "loss of sync". i can't do anything else with the tv. I have tried unplugging it, have checked the cables etc. does anyone know what this problem is and how to fix it?

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 9425
How was it connected prior to your move?

Silver Member
Username: Ftalife

Post Number: 320
00.html,http://www.sharpusa.com/products/support/0,2309,,00.html

sharp support site.

Username: Justins

I have an Sharp Aquos 32LCD with an external AVC System box. After working fine for a month, and then having moved it, it now will not turn on and the display flashes its red light. Does anyone have any clue to what this problem might be. I have read a number of similar complaints.

Username: Lotech

Honolulu, HI USA

According to SharpUSA the problem with the "Loss of Sync" error message is that (most probably) the cables (between the box and the display) are not connected properly (so remove and reconnect them carefully, on both units) or a cable is defective.

Also, after you reconnect the cables try turning on the unit, if no success then depress the "clear" button on the external box (under the door on the front and on the bottom left and try turning on the TV again).

It is, most likely, that the cables are not seated properly. Reseat the cables on both the display and the external box.

Hopefully, this will clear the problem.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us