OWN a HD-DVD Player and save $500!!!

Username: Hudsonman

Post Number: 1
Forget the VERY pricey Blu-ray player! After I did a lot of research on which format to spend on, I'm going with HD-DVD. I don't have $500 extra to waste on Blu-ray. HD-DVD is the future of DVD and despite all the Blu-ray hype, it's okay if I the Movie Lover, don't have to have every single extra they add. The Movie Studios just wants more money for you to waste. Just buy HD-DVD and whatever extras are on there, great, but don't worry about if there aren't any. All I would ask is a "Behind-The-Scenes" featurette and photos/artwork to be added with the film in the 1080p format and the best surround sound mix ever heard outside an actual cinema! I also think all the IMAX films should be released on HD-DVD, that would be so cool. Also, write to every single Media Outlet and demand Lucasfilm to release all of the Star Wars films on HD-DVD for 2007 and beyond in both Original and "Special Edition" versions!!! Thanks for your support and keep on enjoying the movies! :D

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 9038
I'm going with Blu-ray! :-)

Gold Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 2890
The fact that Sony is backing Blu-ray is enough to make me go HD-DVD.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9042
The return of betamax was inevitable!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2892
Hopefully Blu-Ray will end with the same fate. I can't stand Sony. How they ever conned people into thinking their products are superior to others I'll never know.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9050
Great marketing and big corporate money.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2894
It surely isn't reliability or performance.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9065
I think most perform well, they can't be too reliable, there would be no flow of money :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 2900
My experience has been mediocre performance at best. When considering price, poor performance. Ridiculous parts prices and mediocre reliability.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us