Toshiba 62hm195

Username: Hndsmpete

Post Number: 8
Hey guys i just sold my 52hmx84 for a new toshiba because i wanted a 1080p 62 inch tv. I found it online for 2K...is it a good tv from any experiences with it? Also does it do 1080p thru hdmi or no?

Username: Wmcalister

Walnut creek, Ca USA

Post Number: 2
My company is the authorized Toshiba representative in the norcal area.

I have a limited number of the Toshiba 62 inch high-definition DLP units 62HM15A with the stand that we are liquidating. These are NEW out-of-box units, made in the USA and come with a 90 day warranty. We offer an extended warranty up to two years for an additional cost of $100 per year.

These units have the latest HDMI inputs, 480I, 720I, and 1080 resolution, TV guide programming built in, memory card inputs, incredible sound etc. This unit retails for $3300 but the cash price is only $1295. My company also takes Visa or Mastercard.

The units can be seen at 310 North Civic Dr in Walnut Creek. Call me before you stop by to ensure I am there.

Ask for William. I can be contacted at 408 234-3770.

Silver Member
Username: Fyi

Dallas, Texas

Post Number: 831
This Toshiba is ok for an older 720P model. It has the HD2+ chip, which many folks preferred a few years ago. The lamps are not as lasting as the Phillips UHP lamps, though. There are about 20 open box models on ebay right now. The average selling price is around $600, but I've seen several go for as little as $399.

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&satitle=Toshiba+62HM15
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us