SAMSUNG DLP

Username: Erika

Woodside, Ny Usa

Post Number: 1
our toshiba 42" projection tv broke after 2yrs. accdg to inhome svc guy from bestbuy, samsung is the best brand for tvs. dlp vs lcd/plasma? he recommended dlp. so we got samsung 50" dlp (did not bother looking at reviews). we are happy with it but seems it's showing some pixels. but when we change channel to hd, sometimes it shows great pictures. sometimes delayed images. we are confused if it's the tv or poor reception from time warner. we already asked for t.w. service -- but at that time, all channels were showing great pictures. help! is samsung really a grood brand?

Username: Alr

San Francisco, Ca USA

My Samsung DLP emits a high frequency noise. I cannot hear it, but it drives my wife nuts. Any suggestions short of getting rid of my wife. I have tried changing out the lamp.

Username: Heatherindallas

I need help, too! Does anyone know of any brick and mortar stores to buy lamps for DLP's? I live in Dallas if that helps, just don't want to have to spend a rainy weekend with kids and no TV (how did people live without it??) and don't want to have to pay $72 for Saturday delivery...

Thx

Username: Snsflorida

Greetings fellow Samsung customers-

I bought a Samsung HLS5 in March '07 and was getting a highly superior HD picture. But now, just about three months after purchase, I'm getting pixellation in between areas of different color. Kinda looks like a 'border' around these areas, and it's driving me to drink. I've lost the sharp, wonderful DLP picture that I had!

Thank heaven it's still under warranty, but has anyone else seen this phenomena? If so, do you know what's causing it?

It does this all the time, no matter what the source is (DVD, cable, PC).

Signed,

Anxious

Bronze Member
Username: Lucky101

HydeabadUnited States

Post Number: 36
Hi bro.. looking for a lamp replacement.. you should go for this site..
it helped me alot in all the ways I have also ordered lamps from them..

http://www.projectorlampsworld.com/

Username: Jdiaz517

i have a samsung tv model # hlp 5663w, tv have 2'' lines all across the screen, need ur help with this problem.

Bronze Member
Username: Zobeii77

Pakistan

Post Number: 15
Jdiaz,

Try a different source...like a DVD.
(just need to rule out a cable or sat box)
If a DVD looks the same it's most likely the digital board.

If its not the digital board then the light engine has gone out!!

Good luck
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us