Zenith dvd recorder/vcr combo

Username: Perezeddie

Post Number: 1
I HAVE A ZENITH ZRY-316 VHS/DVD COMBO I AM LOOKING FOR A PRODUCT TO CONVERT VHS TO DVD WITH COPYWRITE PROTECTION.

ANY SUGGESTIONS ON CHEAPEST PRODUCT TO BUY FOR THIS?

THANKS

Gold Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 2740
The only thing you can do with a combo is use a seperate VCR and stabilizer.

Username: Perezeddie

Post Number: 2
Let's assume that the dvd red pro on this link below works with my zenith just like it works with these other dvd combos(sony, sharp, sansui) as it shows on this link, then is it fair to assume any stabilizer will work just like this Red pro without having to hook up an external VCR? In other words, is the red pro just the same as any stabilizer? it seems pretty expensive for a stabilizer.

Thanks

http://www.xdimax.com/dvdred_faq/faq_vcrdvdcombo.html#general

"Below you will find detailed information about some combos you can use without external player. Many others not listed here will work the same way as well."

Gold Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 2742
You need a seperate VCR no matter what stabilizer you use. Read the bottom part of your own post. I don't know about any stabilizer working, read the thread right next to this one, you'll find people saying the one they bought didn't work.

Username: Antono

Oakland, CA USA

Post Number: 1
I have a Zenith dvd/vcr recorder (ZRY316). The remote seemed to quit working. The manufacturer sent another, which doesn't operate the recorder either. However, both remotes will operate the TV. So, I'm wondering if the remote sensor inside the recorder is broken.

If that is indeed the case, any ideas about repairing myself?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us